over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

kai greene

E

edge250

**broken link removed**

dark horse for the arnold, 291, god damn.

I really want him to win!

Now that is real!! Dave was worried about his Merc..lol. Imagine a Pro IFBB bodybuilder living in the PJ's. Flatbush is nothing nice...I respect Dave a little more now. Don't worry Dave, no one cares about your little Merc; we drive hotter, faster, cars in the hood...lol.

On a more serious note..This reminds of the wrestler Tony Atlas, who at one time was the "Heavyweight Champion" of the World. After he won the most prized title; he went back home to his spot in the local park; homeless he was as homeless is. Kai is a hustler who will overcome all that is thrown his way. Everyone talks crap about his little videos..okay we know it is not cool, but hey when you have to eat food and feed self and family, you do what you got to do.

You have to love Kai now.

Last edited:
it would be very cool if he won.

thanks for posting that edge250....very very humbling! Never knew anything about Kai personally until now and now want him to place very high at the Arnold.

Wonder why no one else has sponsered him?

Kia In Jax fl

When I started on working out here in Jax, Fl, Kia worked out at the same Gold's as me. He was still an amatuer. And helped me a little with my first show. this guy wants it more than anybody. He did have a car down here, but it got repoed, because leading up the the "TeaM Universe" ( where he got his pro card) he choose to save the money for the contest rather than pay the payments on his car. To everybody else they thought he was insane, but he wanted it more than they could imagine. And from the time his car was gone, until it was time for the contest he walked to the gym. And this is Florida!! Everything is spread apart.

Just think how hard that was!!! Getting ready for a contest is hard enough!! I've said it before Kia will be Mr. Olympia!!! He won his Pro Card at a "natural event".

He's be through more than people will ever know.

:eek:

That was good to watch.

Thanks for sharing that Edge.

Some things that stuck out for me: His dedication, discipline...very cool. I also took notice of the art work he does. He's really good. Even the subject...naked women.

So he does the gay thing for money and not out of preference? I was thinking that until I saw the handbag that Alin mentioned...hahaha...that's sort of flagrant! But, who knows? Regardless, I like the art work.

I want him to do well. Hell, he's worked hard and made sacrifices, that's evident.:cool:

What a driven individual. He is so humble about it all as well. I'm sure he will come in the top five at least. That's if he does not win!! I hope he does.:D

Kai Greene

Kai always carries some kinda bags or the other to gym...and usually quite colorful...He used to train exclusively at 5th AVe gym where I train..however these days he trains all over the place.. from what I have heard. I am pretty sure that his trainer Oscar has a setup in his home as well.

Some of Palumbo's assement of Kai was accurate some of it was a bit embelished here and there..
5th Ave gym at one time was one of the premier hardcore bodybuilding gyms in NYC and on the East cost.. its been at that location in 5th ave since 1979..prior to that it was up the street on 9th st...At one time they had a significant number of athletes competing in local, state as well as national bodybuilding events. The orginally owner Charlie Carollo was heavily involved in the NPC before helping establish NGA/WNBF etc.. these days the gym still has that hardcore element however they seem to upscaling things... There are not as many competitors there these days...I have been there since 2000 and I like it...from time to time I travel over to Diamond Gym in Maplewood, NJ and train there too.
I am not exactly certain who introduced Kai to 5th Ave gym..I do know that he used to clean up the gym and help out around the place when he was a teen. Charlie Carollo and Ian Mercer...a West Indian Champion (Barbados) were instrumental in helping Kai establish himself as a bodybuilder... Ian taught him alot about dieting, training and especially posing.
Oscar used to train at 5th Ave gym as well..back in the day... he wasn't particularly outstanding as a bodybuilder...however he did have a grasp of the nutrtional and supplemental practices needed to exceed at a high level... I know that at one time he worked with Orville Burke..who also at one time train and worked at 5th ave gym.

Kai is a very friendly guy and I wish him all the best... always has good things to say about people... and is often in his own world.. He certainly has taste in artwork doesn't he?:D

h2C2

I competed in a Natural contest with Kia long ass time ago I remember sayin to my self BULLSHIT! but now I think is like like coleman, a true genetic freak!

I think back now and he was awesome natural and I truly think he was all that time, then add some gear and BOOM

I would say he is far from done. It great to see how dedicated he is.

I dont think he will win the arnold... I hope he does.. but i think the others look way better right now..

but like oscar said.. it doesnt matter he has allready won it.. good job kai..

awesome video's,even if he didnt win and would place high-might get him a contract,or at least some nice $$$.

hey jethro

Leave that shit and the past. Are you willing to do what he's done? Somethings are mistakes, and should be forgotten!!

Say what you will about his onstage theatrics and sometimes overboard persona, the guy I met backstage at the Eastern USA's in Nov. was polite, humble and soft spoken. Seemed like a great guy, unique and VERY dedicated. I am a fan regardless.

Great post edge!~

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner