Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Nice work Kai....

Brilliantly done Screenshot_20170708-152644.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Phil always seemed thin skinned and insecure but why
can't Kai ever answer a straight question with a straight answer? Imagine trying to converse with the guy, if he's always talking in riddles, I would go nuts :D

Phil has a point. If Kai isn't going to compete, then all this is meaningless.

kai suuuuucks i cant believe any of you dont see thru his masqurade of spewing bullshit cuz he is full of shit. its really embarrassing. mind of a 14 year old who tries to impress people by sounding philisophicle when in reality he is trying to sound smart cuz he has no education and is insecure as it gets. people think phil heath is insecure???? he doesnt talk in riddles, wear eye contacts and dress like an S&M clown for attention. i can not believe ANYone can take a deusche like that serious. IFBB couldnt care less about him and rightfully so. Sooooo ready for him to dissappear. aka Mr. Getting it done. Lol. Mr Aka go the fuck away.
-F2S

kai suuuuucks i cant believe any of you dont see thru his masqurade of spewing bullshit cuz he is full of shit. its really embarrassing. mind of a 14 year old who tries to impress people by sounding philisophicle when in reality he is trying to sound smart cuz he has no education and is insecure as it gets. people think phil heath is insecure???? he doesnt talk in riddles, wear eye contacts and dress like an S&M clown for attention. i can not believe ANYone can take a deusche like that serious. IFBB couldnt care less about him and rightfully so. Sooooo ready for him to dissappear. aka Mr. Getting it done. Lol. Mr Aka go the fuck away.
-F2S

as long as Kai is a threat to Phil.....IFBB wants him around....

think about it.....if you were head of IFBB...??? all the Kai fans...????
all the Kai haters....???

MONEY.....

-F2S

I agree please go away

Phil has a point. If Kai isn't going to compete, then all this is meaningless.
The point is Phil is bothered.

He "wants" to know for definite ,yes or no if Kai is competing.

It will put his mind to ease if Kai said no but he is not doing that. Thats wicked and smart. Even if Kai does not compete he is still raising Phil's stress levels.

If he does not see Kai as a threat why waste a second talking about him.

He is on top on the game. Is he bothered about Fouad, Sasan, Juan, Josh if they compete or not at this O?

No he doesnt give a shit cos they are not a threat for No 1 spot where as Kai indeed is if he is 💯 percent on.

I am hoping he competes and is on and takes it. That would make this years Olympia very very interesting.

Kai is the Rockey Balboa of bodybuilding and I want Rockey to win.

we'd usually call somebody that has to play mind games to try to get an edge over his competition, a pussy.

Real champions do not need to play mind games with their competition. They show up and annihilate the competition and humbly accept first place.

kai is like the donald trump of bodybuilding. :love:
If I judged bodybuilders based on their personality vs what they put on stage I don't think I'd like even 5% of them.

The only way Kai will beat Phil, is if Heath is way off form which he hasn't ever been, or Kai does a dorian and comes in like 25 lbs heavier and leaner than ever before which probably won't happen.

If he does not see Kai as a threat why waste a second talking about him.

Because he probably got a call from IFBB saying "hey champ, can you post something about Kai Greene so we can have more people interested in this year's Mr. O?".

Kai will never beat Phil.

we'd usually call somebody that has to play mind games to try to get an edge over his competition, a pussy.

Real champions do not need to play mind games with their competition. They show up and annihilate the competition and humbly accept first place.

Fucking hell not this guy again..

Ok so that would make the most successful bodybuilding icon ever Arnold Schwarzenegger a pussy cos Arnold was the king of mind games.

and your assessment would classify Arnold as NOT a real champion.

Because he probably got a call from IFBB saying "hey champ, can you post something about Kai Greene so we can have more people interested in this year's Mr. O?".

Kai will never beat Phil.
May be you are right Allex

and perhaps Kai will never beat Phil

but that does not mean one has to loose hope and give up. You keeping going. Keep at it. Give it your all, every last bit.

"Arise Awake and stop not until the goal is reached" - Swami Vivekananda

Kai still has his name written in golden letters in the history books of bbing as one of the most iconic and celebrated bodybuilder ever. Mr O or not.

Fucking hell not this guy again..

Ok so that would make the most successful bodybuilding icon ever Arnold Schwarzenegger a pussy cos Arnold was the king of mind games.

and your assessment would classify Arnold as NOT a real champion.

You are correct. Arnold doesn't have a very admirable personality....good thing they aren't judged on that ;)

Give me a guy like Cedric any day over an Arnold/Kai.

but that does not mean one has to loose hope and give up. You keeping going. Keep at it. Give it your all, every last bit.

Yes, but Kai doesn't have this kind of personality, or he would never miss one Mr. O like he did past years.

Kai still has his name written in golden letters in the history books of bbing as one of the most iconic and celebrated bodybuilder ever. Mr O or not.

Yes, he'll go down in history as one of the best from this era. A Nasser or Gunther of sorts...

Dexter, for instance, will be much much more legendary 20 years from now.

I was just having this convo with someone at work yesterday. The only reason I don't see Kia competing is because like he's stated before he's content with winning his Arnold's etc and going down as the 2nd best in the world want bad and he makes mad $ doing just appearances and his supp line etc. I definetly don't see Kia winning and he's been gone from the Olympia since 2014 and I don't think even 2nd place is gonna be easy for him. He just narrowly beat Cedric when he won that Arnold Ohio and there wasn't even that many top 5 guys in that show. What if he competes and gets say fourth place. That hurts him so much ego wise and pride wise that it'll effect him financially as well. That's just my immediate thought on the subject. Would I like to see him compete... He'll yea and would love to see him come in right and conditioned and give Ohil a real run for his money.

May be you are right Allex

and perhaps Kai will never beat Phil

"Arise Awake and stop not until the goal is reached" - Swami Vivekananda

he can't win, if he doesn't compete, they all said Ronnie would never get beat, but he did, then Jay was unbeatable and he lost twice and didn't recover. If Phil doesn't get injured or sick like Jay and Ronnie did he should be able to top it out, and if Kai is making fist fulls of cash with out killing himself in contest prep, good for him..maybe he figured it wasn't in the cards for him and may never be cause people hold a grudge over that whole grapefruit thing.

Real champions do not need to play mind games with their competition.
They show up and annihilate the competition and humbly accept first place.

So Arnold never played mind games with his competitors:confused: And yet he is almost universally considered a true champion of bodybuilding.

So Arnold never played mind games with his competitors:confused: And yet he is almost universally considered a true champion of bodybuilding.
M2M Ignore mate

He is a troll and puts this kind of rubbish shit all over the threads which has no head and tale.

Now he is going to quote me for like the 15th time and say, " hey bro I am not a troll bro, I am just expressing my opinion". lol

Mods got his card marked.

-F2S

Oh the irony.. Lol. :cool:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear