over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kai out the Olympia?

It's confirmed that Kai not be competing according to his latest video. Sad but I guess he has his reasons. Just have to wait and see what's happening.

If you want to watch Kai Greene cry on video?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKgXoSck8eM"]Inner Thoughts - YouTube[/ame]

"Behind the scenes there are so much things going on... that I can not say"

He's not allowed to participate because he didn't submit his contract. I'd love to know what exactly prevented that seeing as tickets went on sale like 9 months ago.

"The aint going to break me"

He's not allowed to be at the EXPO?! WTF... Something weird is going on

Last edited:
It's does sounds weird, indeed. Wish him all the best!

Makes complete sense. They don't want him showing up taking the attention away from the other competitors. If it was my business/show id do the same thing.

I don't get the big deal here unless im unaware. He didn't sign the contract to participate, shocker he can't participate?

If you don't pay your bills your shit gets turned off.

I wouldnt be surprised if the news comes out that kai is allowed to compete a few days before the olympia event, making this some sort of marketing stunt. Also not signing up for the olympia but still dieting for it seems quite contradictory to me.

kai banned from the O shit !!!! Not competing . uploaded a tearful video wtf is this supposedly for late entry . hard to believe

Hopefully the full truth comes out - doesn't seem like some merch/promo booth drama would be enough for him to drop out, especially seeing the emotion in that video that he posted.

He is also banned form the EXPO.

Not sure if he signed with anyone yet since he let Muscle Meds? Rumor has him with Platinum Labs or BSN, both Florida based companies???

Not competing is GREAT news for Shawn Roden.

I'm kai green, I don't have to sign shit or follow the rules because I'm Kai Green.

The in the closet arrogance of this man is ridiculous.
At least others are more open about it.

Despite the rules, this is bullshit. People paid a shit ton to see this event and now one of the top guys won't even be there?
Banned from expo?
I think phil has won because he's better, but there's no doubt this world is very corrupt.

As such Phil will be blamed for it all.

wow, super disappointed... well it will definitely come "out in the wash" as to what the reason is... sucks tho, i can feel his pain... hell, i got all fuckin bummed about pulling my hamstring and probably not able to train it for a month or 2 when I'm not competing or anything... i couldn't IMAGINE pouring in as much effort as a guy like Kai does for a year then just weeks away have some "issue" arise...

i HIGHLY DOUBT he just didn't sign the papers earlier on his own will... this sounds like he has legal contracts somewhere that are preventing him IMO

It's confirmed that Kai not be competing according to his latest video. Sad but I guess he has his reasons. Just have to wait and see what's happening.

Wow! Truly disappointing, I want to see how this turns out.

Last edited:
Heard he wanted a free booth and delayed signing the contract until it happened. The IFBB didn't budge and just said don't show up period. Could just be wild speculation though, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard he wanted a free booth and delayed signing the contract until it happened. The IFBB didn't budge and just said don't show up period. Could just be wild speculation though, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope this was not the case, I considered him a more rational-levelheaded person but who really knows.

He's probably got contracts that he didn't full fill. It definetly has something to do with that or money.

They don't want him at the expo because it will bring too much negative attention at the event. Too many questions and some pissed off people. Dynamic probably has something to do with this.

Don't believe anything that's on the MD website

Some of the IFBB bully tactics and business decisions do suck, but I think in this particular instance Kai (or possibly more-so his business partners/advisers etc) have to accept a fair bit of responsibility for the situation...

Quoting someone smarter:

Here's my take.

Kai leaves Musclemeds
Musclemeds drop advertising in AMI publications
As a consequence AMI drop Kai (as Musclemeds were essentially paying for that sponsorship in a round about way)
Kai is pissed that AMI can still use his likeness as per the Olympia contract but are no longer paying him.
Kai makes a stand by not signing the contract.
AMI and the IFBB know Kai needs the Olympia more than the Olympia needs Kai, so they stay strong.
Kai cries.

Sounds like his gamble (leave MM, start/co-create/join dynamic etc) is what precipitated the issue but MM's retaliation/collusion with AMI didn't help

Of course signing the damn contract months ago since he "lives to competed in the Olympia" strikes me as a bit of a no brainer unless he was intending to leverage his signature for free booth space from the beginning...

Bold prediction: this is actually the end of his professional bodybuilding career (in any meaningful form)

Bowing out of prague was a huge misstep (imo) then this fiasco...his relationship with oscar was kind of weird but at least he seemed a bit more stable

If he does come back in 2016 he won't be vying for the title, he'll be fighting for a top six finish

The only caveat/alternative I can see is to head over to Europe and dominate the arnold there, and maybe follow up with ohio & brazil...

I don't like Kai Greene... Great bodybuilder but personality wise, Fuck him !

I heard he made prequel movie to "romancing the grapefruit "

I wouldnt be surprised if the news comes out that kai is allowed to compete a few days before the olympia event, making this some sort of marketing stunt. Also not signing up for the olympia but still dieting for it seems quite contradictory to me.

i wouldnt count on it.

I guess my interest will now be on the newer guys such as Dallas and seeing how they place. It's pretty obvious who is going to win. He would have won anyway but atleast with Kai you have that edge of doubt added.

Everyone in this thread jumping to conclusions and formulating opinions...

None of you know the truth yet.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic