over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kais, better delts?

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Been working on delts. I'm almost as heavy as I've ever been right now so excuse the fatness (237 today). But are the delts a little better propotioned now? Need an outside opinion. I took this with my webcam in dim light because the black always seems to make things pop out more... I'm pretty pale. It looks better in color too because I'm really smooth and lovable :D

p.s. any opinions welcome

Attachments

• deltoid_right.jpg
    deltoid_right.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 544
Last edited:
Awesome brother. Definately came up from the other pics. Lookin BIG my man... But, yeah absolutely, definately came up a good margin.

Thanks!

The other problem I'm having is notice in between my bicep and tricep (brachialis?)? What can be done to make that grow? Hammer curls? Lateral raises? Thanks again...

Keep doin what your doin bro. You look good and your pretty round. You plan to compete?

TooPowerful4u said:
Keep doin what your doin bro. You look good and your pretty round. You plan to compete?
Right now I'm just trying to get everything to mesh with everything else. I have/had a lot of lacking and oversized bodyparts. I would have to drop 20-30 at least and at 5'9, 210, those guys will mop the floor with me. But yeah, I definitely, at least once (I suppose everyone says just once) I would like to get on stage.

You're the first person to ever even ask. I always wonder if I could be competition material. Are you saying it's a possibility?

What kind of weight are 5'9 guys coming in at these days? I would think I'd need to be perhaps 230 or 240 even... LEAN. That will take some time.

Another added aspect is posing. Alot of what you see out there has been schooled on posing. This means a great deal when showing off muscle development. In other words, what you are comparing yourself to in a magazine or elsewhere, may be alot of technique and not just all out muscle girth you are comparing. Keep this in mind, especially since you've never gotten up on stage or have been taught how to get on stage is a better terminology for it.

awesome man.....keep us updated.....The roundness is coming out nicely....take another 3-4 months from now and lets us see your improvement! Keep up the hardcore workouts!

Jrflex10er said:
awesome man.....keep us updated.....The roundness is coming out nicely....take another 3-4 months from now and lets us see your improvement! Keep up the hardcore workouts!
Thanks. I definitely will. Hopefully I'll be leaner by then. Ahhhh... who am I kidding? I can't go 30 minutes without food. My food discipline has been shit lately but I can say to all aspiring gainers out there: It doesn't matter how much gear your on, you just have to eat a TON of food. Eat in your sleep, eat on the toilet. Eat everything. I used to think I was getting enough calories. Phhhht! Forget that! We need a TON of calories.

OuchThatHurts said:
What kind of weight are 5'9 guys coming in at these days? I would think I'd need to be perhaps 230 or 240 even... LEAN. That will take some time.

No way dude, it's not like you would go and step right onto a national level stage as a first time competitor. Considering your strength and your build I think you would be suprised at what you looked like once you got competition shreaded (suprised in a good way). I have a buddy who competed at NATIONALS this past year and he is 5'8"...he weighed in at 187lbs and placed 15 out of 37, but rememebr that is nationals. I think you have more than enough "size" to do a first time show. You look good man. BTW, most people can;'t see any brachialis definition until they are in single digit bodyfat..around 8ish percent or so.

Your a cool guy...

it's nice to see the body of the mastermind here.:D How long have you been training? Why waste your time with the Nationals? Why not petition the IFBB... your ready. :D You make Phil look sorry!:eek: Keep up the good work.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws