over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kali Muscle Heart Attack

Damn he had 100% blockage?? Glad he is mending but this shit is scary as fuck

Sending prayers your way KM! You are a TMF!

All the years I didn't see doctors, I didn't get routine blood work, I didn't check my BP very often, list goes on. I learned the hard way, and started to take care of myself the way I deserve! My father died on the way to the ER, my grandmother has had two strokes, my whole life my mother dealt with hypertension, on and on. Emails back and forth with Dave P, all the information found here, and constant reading I learned what I needed to do..lisinopril, and metoprolol have been helping keep my BP at bay, daily baby aspirin, and a list of heart supportive supplements.

I can say reading some of the stories online, and on this board, reading what people went through to recover, reading how some have had their lives permanently changed because of heart disease... I said I'm not trying to die in my 40s, and stepped up my own role in maintaining my health.
I didn't mean to hijack this tread, but seeing all these young people die or come close to death, has made me even more so, wanting to stick around as long as possible.

To the younger guys and gals, I'm not going to tell you to leave the gear alone, it's silly to do that since I used gear myself, and because adults will do what they do..but at least make a promise to yourself, to love yourself enough to live as long as you can. Get checked up, get labs, ask your primary to refer you to a good cardiologist, donate blood if you can, read about supplements that can really make a difference, and if given meds, take them!
Eat quality meats, eat fish even if a few times per week, stay the EF away from rec drugs, and be honest with yourself. Your death will not make you a Mr. Olympia contender, so if you know you don't have it, then move on. Coach, go to school and get a degree in nutrition, physical therapy, occupational therapy, etc. Help others get where you did not get, but still get that satisfaction from your clients success, just don't leave your family, for a possible trophy.

Get well soon Kali, and a sincere please stay healthy, and safe to all of you!

SOunds just like me. The heart attack feels like a heart burn! I took baking soda and it did nothing. His was 100% blockage of left coronary which is real bad. Mine was the right side, 100%. Hopefully they caught his soon enough to avoid really bad damage like I had. I waited too long before going to the ER. Dont do that.

Not good. Didn't he have issues just a few years back?

SOunds just like me. The heart attack feels like a heart burn! I took baking soda and it did nothing. His was 100% blockage of left coronary which is real bad. Mine was the right side, 100%. Hopefully they caught his soon enough to avoid really bad damage like I had. I waited too long before going to the ER. Dont do that.
How old were you and how and how long did you wait to go in? I had a friend in his 50s, not a bodybuilder but on trt and had a 30% blockage doin coke and whiskey on vacation and went in after like 15 hours and they did his stint and had him out in 45 minutes.

Not good. Didn't he have issues just a few years back?
He said in the video he had edema in his feet. Some other things that he was ignoring for almost 15 years I think he said.

How old were you and how and how long did you wait to go in? I had a friend in his 50s, not a bodybuilder but on trt and had a 30% blockage doin coke and whiskey on vacation and went in after like 15 hours and they did his stint and had him out in 45 minutes.
Well, mine was different because it wasnt a traditional blockage like Kali's. Mine was all blood clot and did not require a stent. They just sucked mine out. So mine went from being 100% open to 100% closed really fast. It happened to me while i was doing some squats. Happened on the 2nd set I think. I was doing 3 sets with 455 lbs. I did the 2nd set and felt funny. Did the 3rd set and felt like I had to puke really bad. Got dizzy. Racked my weights and drove home. That was around 9 pm.

Then I stayed at home and tried to sleep. I had no chest pain at all. Sounds like Kali's case. Around 3 am I told my wife to take me to the ER. Pervious to that I had no symptoms of any problems. My heart was wiped out by the damage bad. I required a defibrillator to keep me alive. My EF is around 20% and been that way since 2008 when i had the heart attack.

I was 38 years old. 51 now.

Yea he clearly was ignoring physical signs and then he said .”the doctors were off saying stuff but all they want is money” I mean guy doesn’t even understand the coronary arteries, PEDs may have kept him alive, I had a client go into AFIB and not go in until it was unbearable and I told him tell the docs EVERYTHING and he asked if he should get off test and the doc said that he felt the test and his strong heart is why he was totally ok after being in AFIB for over a day. But again isn’t KM the prison spread food guy like the literal junk food junkie of the sport, I mean PEDs play a role but if you’re natty and eat like shit and drink, smoke etc. you’re gonna kick over too.

Looks like he is 46 years old now.

Well, mine was different because it wasnt a traditional blockage like Kali's. Mine was all blood clot and did not require a stent. They just sucked mine out. So mine went from being 100% open to 100% closed really fast. It happened to me while i was doing some squats. Happened on the 2nd set I think. I was doing 3 sets with 455 lbs. I did the 2nd set and felt funny. Did the 3rd set and felt like I had to puke really bad. Got dizzy. Racked my weights and drove home. That was around 9 pm.

Then I stayed at home and tried to sleep. I had no chest pain at all. Sounds like Kali's case. Around 3 am I told my wife to take me to the ER. Pervious to that I had no symptoms of any problems. My heart was wiped out by the damage bad. I required a defibrillator to keep me alive. My EF is around 20% and been that way since 2008 when i had the heart attack.

I was 38 years old. 51 now.
So you’ve lost 80% of your heart function and an internal defibrillator? Waddaya think did it, everyone seems to blame tren. I usually just run test until before a show, oddly my hemocrit and RBC have never been high and I’ve foolishly run my test up to silly levels in my 30s that Scrioxx 450 I got my T up to 7,980 but all my other labs were normal except my HDL was low, I of course dropped it hard and fast but I was just taking it how I took my Sust 250 and I’m pretty sure it was overdosed, that was in 2013, the only bad labs I’ve had were during fertility where my test was 0, then 17, then 50, finally 77 when we got pregnant and my blood panels were terrible no HDL high triglycerides high liver my kidneys were a ok but I’ve been a water drinker since I was a kid I simply just don’t want anything but water which I think has been good for me. Do you still lift or run trt? You’re still here 13 years later so something is righty. These clots are always so confusing to me as my blood is thin on or off my platelets are normal but even as a 17 year old Marine if I got cut or whatever I would bleed a lot, not like scary just more than everyone else by a good bit, I did develop sleep apnea as a Marine and ignored it as PTSD for years and when I finally got treated they talked about how bad it is on your body and I was that way for 15 years now I use a CPap and I love it. They said I would have it even if I was back to 155lbs so not BB related. I know this is a bunch of talk but I believe it all related to organ and vascular health.

So you’ve lost 80% of your heart function and an internal defibrillator? Waddaya think did it, everyone seems to blame tren. I usually just run test until before a show, oddly my hemocrit and RBC have never been high and I’ve foolishly run my test up to silly levels in my 30s that Scrioxx 450 I got my T up to 7,980 but all my other labs were normal except my HDL was low, I of course dropped it hard and fast but I was just taking it how I took my Sust 250 and I’m pretty sure it was overdosed, that was in 2013, the only bad labs I’ve had were during fertility where my test was 0, then 17, then 50, finally 77 when we got pregnant and my blood panels were terrible no HDL high triglycerides high liver my kidneys were a ok but I’ve been a water drinker since I was a kid I simply just don’t want anything but water which I think has been good for me. Do you still lift or run trt? You’re still here 13 years later so something is righty. These clots are always so confusing to me as my blood is thin on or off my platelets are normal but even as a 17 year old Marine if I got cut or whatever I would bleed a lot, not like scary just more than everyone else by a good bit, I did develop sleep apnea as a Marine and ignored it as PTSD for years and when I finally got treated they talked about how bad it is on your body and I was that way for 15 years now I use a CPap and I love it. They said I would have it even if I was back to 155lbs so not BB related. I know this is a bunch of talk but I believe it all related to organ and vascular health.
It turns out that I have a blood clot disorder. Factor 2, prothrombin. We didnt know it was even in the family. I had the rest of my family test for it and it turns out its from my mother. Her brother, my uncle, has it too. They are both in their mid 80s and never had any problems and thats why we didnt know we have it in the family. I was the first one. I think that taking all of the steroids triggered the clot. So it was most probably a combination of the steroids and having the disorder, because my mother and uncle never had an issue.

I also developed cardiomyopathy back around 2003 or so. That was about 5 years prior to my heart attack. Something with the steroids likely caused that too because when I got off everything for a year my heart returned to normal. My EF went from about 35% up to 55% or so. A score of 55 to 65% is normal, and so now that I only have about a 20% I am at about 1/3 the normal. So my heart is working at about 1/3 what it should be.

I am able to lift weights and do cardio, but just cant go really hard at it. I lift lighter weights with higher reps and dont go to failure on things like squats. I still squat. The doctors at the ER once asked me if I still lift and I said yes and I still do squats. They asked me how much I do and I said it is light. Told them 225 lbs for about 20 reps. They looked shocked. One cardiologist said I should be using no more than 40 lb dumbells. My case is very different from any they have ever seen. My goal now is to get leaner and build a bit of the muscle back that I lost recently. I just want to be healthy and not have back pain all the time. RIght now my back hurts a lot when I am not exercising regularly.

Honestly this news doesn't surprise me, I mean, I always thought of this guy as something similar to Rich Piana. But if I remember correctly, did he not brag about his natty status?
I noticed in the video he talked about supplements, but never mentioned steroids. Maybe if they were legal to use in the US he would be more open.

Honestly this news doesn't surprise me, I mean, I always thought of this guy as something similar to Rich Piana. But if I remember correctly, did he not brag about his natty status?
I think that was a joke and I think he knew everyone knew he was full of shit about "natty". I thought he had downsized and started working out less intensely in the last year or so but I haven't really been following. I know he stopped competing after he competed at one of the national level npc shows and that was at least five years ago but maybe more.

I think that was a joke and I think he knew everyone knew he was full of shit about "natty". I thought he had downsized and started working out less intensely in the last year or so but I haven't really been following. I know he stopped competing after he competed at one of the national level npc shows and that was at least five years ago but maybe more.
Yes, in the video he talked about how he wasn't pushing it hard in the gym anymore.

Yes, in the video he talked about how he wasn't pushing it hard in the gym anymore.

Downsized and not pushing it hard my ass lol the guy is clearly on everything and the kitchen sink.. Look at his recent videos, he looks fucking massive and shredded.. He honestly looked super unhealthy, he had that sick look like he was a heart attack waiting to happen... I’m glad he’s alright and it’s pretty awesome the persona he built up, can’t hate on the guy for his hustle... But he definitely didn’t slow a damn thing down.. It’s literally his image..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131