over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kali Muscle Heart Attack

I've always laid quite a bit of blame on some of the issues we are seeing on the stimulants and fat burners.. I get more questions from young men about pre workouts than I do about protein powders.. everyone is taking them on a very consistent basis.. and again add these to gear and many times already high blood pressure issue ( and intense workouts) and over time we will have a issue.. and we now see guys taking clenbuterol year round along with thyroid etc and then they are shocked when they have a cardiac episode..
I've always laid quite a bit of blame on some of the issues we are seeing on the stimulants and fat burners.. I get more questions from young men about pre workouts than I do about protein powders.. everyone is taking them on a very consistent basis.. and again add these to gear and many times already high blood pressure issue ( and intense workouts) and over time we will have a issue.. and we now see guys taking clenbuterol year round along with thyroid etc and then they are shocked when they have a cardiac episode..

It’s crazy the amount of stimulants in the pre workouts now. I used to like the old super pump 250, N.O explode, VPX N.O shotgun. They were mostly vasodilators, creatine, with somewhere between 200-300mg caffeine.

Now these supplements have 300mg caffiene, DMAA, alpha yohimbine, juniper berry, l-tyrosine…….

Jesus fucking Christ bro. I would argue a small bump of cocaine with some coffee would be easier on your heart. And I’m not even kidding

I agree but I gotta hand it to him. He's been wildly successful considering there's only so much you can with his gimmick. As far I know, he's a street guy, did some jail time, and basically his gimmick is that he's a thug from the hood turned bodybuilder. From nothing to something. Is he really dumb or is it the people who watch his shit? Or maybe both?

I know one thing. He's done quite well for himself. Pretty sure he was in a commercial too some years back. Now that wouldn't make him a millionaire but being featured in a nationally run commercial does pay pretty damn well, plus possible residuals. Also, if you're featured in a commercial like he was, he gets paid the same as a principal if he's in the actor's union (SAG), or maybe he's considered a principle in the commercial. Not sure.

I mean, yeah, I don't care for his content either and don't watch it and I wonder who does but also admire him for taking his act as far as he has. I mean, there are a ton of guys on gear who have great physiques. Few of them get name recognition like he has.
I'm honestly unsure if it's an act. That video a few years back before he blew up where he homophobically called people who outed his g4p career as gay for even knowing about his g4p career made me think he's actually that dumb irl. But maybe you're right and this is a character he plays, in which case he's some kind of genius. But I think it's only marginally more likely than Jason Genova being a gimmick/character that a regular person is playing.

Anyway, who's the real genius here though? The guy is clearly relatable to most people in the world or is attracting a lot of "hate-watchers", but either way is one of the most successful fitness internet personalities of all time. John Meadows is, in my opinion, the best bodybuilding internet personality ever in terms of informative and entertaining content and has about 1/4th the subscribers as Kalimuscle (RIP John, you're a fucking amazing legend and a real life hero). But clearly most people would rather watch a man with an IQ of 91 eat a lot of fast food hamburgers.

Wearing a vest, so his ejection fraction is down to 30% or less. We have a member now that was wearing one, and Chris on here died after not using his any longer. It can defibrillate if needed. Hopefully his heart will recover so that he doesn't need an ICD like me.

Wearing a vest, so his ejection fraction is down to 30% or less. We have a member now that was wearing one, and Chris on here died after not using his any longer. It can defibrillate if needed. Hopefully his heart will recover so that he doesn't need an ICD like me.
Can the heart regenerate ejection fraction significantly if it’s damaged to that extent?

Can the heart regenerate ejection fraction significantly if it’s damaged to that extent?
Probably not, if most of the decrease is due to a heart attack. Once the heart muscle dies, that's it.

Yup, I saw that video last night... And he was FINALLY open about his steroid use/abuse... He doesn’t get specific about dosages, and he said he was taking only a “small amount compared to others” but we know damn well he was abusing everything under the sun lol... That and the way he was eating and the rumored rec drugs compiled with blood pressure issues since he was young and being Damn near 300lbs for years on end will do the job.. Hopefully he’s able to recover as I think he has very small children...

not sure if he is even wearing it
doesnt look like it to me.
When i had mine, it def was visible when ive worn a thinner shirt. Esp on the neck/shoulders where the "bra holder" sits

not sure if he is even wearing it
doesnt look like it to me.
When i had mine, it def was visible when ive worn a thinner shirt. Esp on the neck/shoulders where the "bra holder" sits
Wow, he doesnt seem to be wearing one at all there. Maybe the report of him needing one is wrong? If his EF is low, he is playing with fire. If he is supposed to be wearing one, he has no idea of what danger he is in right now. I know from experience. If he goes into V tach and then V fib he could be in cardiac arrest in less than 1 minute.

NEW TODAY Sounds like V tach and defibrillator having to fire off. I know how that shit goes.

Crazy, he isnt taking this as serious as he should be. Im a bit amazed at how calm he is. Maybe when that life vest shocks you it isnt as intense as my ICD. Getting shocked 10 times would be rough. I got shocked once 7 times in a row, like every 15 to 20 seconds in a fast sequence. WOW was that the most terrible experience in my life ever. Thought I was a goner.

I honestly had a suspicion he was acting and the heart attack didn't even occur. Right after Rhoden? The next day after he had the massive heart attack, nearly a full blockage, posting on youtube FULL of energy? I mean , my suspicion may be outlandish , but he's not exactly an honest person lol. Publicity stunt to gain more views , etc? Idk , just seems like his story is odd.

Edit: Did not see updates

I honestly had a suspicion he was acting and the heart attack didn't even occur. Right after Rhoden? The next day after he had the massive heart attack, nearly a full blockage, posting on youtube FULL of energy? I mean , my suspicion may be outlandish , but he's not exactly an honest person lol. Publicity stunt to gain more views , etc? Idk , just seems like his story is odd.
Did you just watch that last video? He is in the hospital with V tach and shows us his defibrillator box. Its real.

I just saw and now I feel dumb lol. Well, I am a lil dumb :ROFLMAO:
Naw, just a little eager to assume. I hope he is able to survive many years like I have been. He is in a very dangerous way right now. He has to be very careful. He mentioned drinking something that sounded like an energy drink. If he took in a bunch of caffeine then that would be begging for trouble.

Naw, just a little eager to assume. I hope he is able to survive many years like I have been. He is in a very dangerous way right now. He has to be very careful. He mentioned drinking something that sounded like an energy drink. If he took in a bunch of caffeine then that would be begging for trouble.
He's definitely not taking it as seriously as he should. That's why I assumed it could have been a publicity stunt

100g crisco and 100mg tren daily for years straight.

Not good lol

That’s what he gets for saying he’s all natural to the younger generation. Deceitful man normally get what they soweth, that he shall reap.

Part of the challenge is I think from an IQ and critical thinking standpoint he’s is on the low end. That’s honestly not a dig. I’m not sure he will comprehend what has happened and how to fix it or simply be able to comprehend or process how life changing things will need to be.

He is a pathological liar and incorrect on almost any topic he speaks about. Just look at his recent rant on protein powder…

Wish the best for him but I’m not optimistic on how he is going to adjust.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws