over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kanevsky Strikes Again!

I would bet a pile of greenbacks that at least 1/2 the guys in this thread have gotten to single digits and 215 on less than 1200 mg total. This clown will be 350 lbs selling used cars in 10 years.

2 of my mates are type 1 diabetic. They both pin lantus before bed and that’s the only time they use it.

Everyone has a different rate of insulin metabolism. 18-20 hours of effect isnt that rare for lantus, you'll hear plenty of users state they had much better sugars and less fat gain with a twice daily regiment.

Not sure if any of you all have regularly competed in and attended drug tested natural and non-drug tested NPC National qualifying bb'ing competitions (prejudging and night shows) but if you have, you usually learn to pick the top 3 competitors of any weight class with a surprisingly high degree of accuracy. Even when you're competing and see the other competitors pumping up backstage before prejudging call outs, you know which competitor(s) will give you a close run and/or which one(s) have you beat. Now this assumes you are reasonably realistic and extremely self critical of your own physique.
:yeahthat:

Uh yes, look at the avatar.
But what does that have to do with it? haha
Kavensky looked at the purple guy and thought he won....he was won. He lost and the judges and anyone with eyes can see that. He beat the other guy.

And when I compete I know when I see the competition exactly who is the best and where I place in that group. I just hate people who bitch about losing. It's insane.

Great, so he'll be dead in a year. They'll blame steroids and i'll have to convince my gf all over again that steroids are safe....

fml

Kavensky looked at the purple guy and thought he won....he was won. He lost and the judges and anyone with eyes can see that. He beat the other guy.

And when I compete I know when I see the competition exactly who is the best and where I place in that group. I just hate people who bitch about losing. It's insane.

Long story short, I'm agreeing with you.

Would it not be a faulty supposition to think that every member's avatar depicting a person is actually a real photo/pic of the member? Most cases, yes but one tries to not make assumptions. :)

and when he cut down he still had no legs. wtf is the point of dying at 45 if you dont even train hard enough to succeed in competition.

and when he cut down he still had no legs. wtf is the point of dying at 45 if you dont even train hard enough to succeed in competition.

Pfffft! Why train legs intensely when one easily can wear pants or grappling board shorts basically every day of the year? :rolleyes: hahaha

It’s a quick way to blow out his kidneys going up and down in that weight which is clearly just fat lol..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131