over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kangen water

You should go to your local health store and ask them if they have a machine there. A lot of them will have a ph water machine and let you fill up some jugs for a few bucks.

Anybody have suggestions for which stores like this? Do you mean Whole Food, Fresh Market, Trader Joe's, etc?

Very cool thanks. Im hoping my pops picks one up. I'll fill up like 5 5gallone water jugs and try it out for a bit.

Very cool thanks. Im hoping my pops picks one up. I'll fill up like 5 5gallone water jugs and try it out for a bit.

Just do a little research on the life expectancy of the water. I know the ph and orp values will drop when stored. you should check that out.

Anybody have suggestions for which stores like this? Do you mean Whole Food, Fresh Market, Trader Joe's, etc?

Go to the smaller locally owned natural foods stores. I don't think a large chain stores have them. I travel a lot and have seen them in a lot of the smaller places.

I always look up things on pub med for clinical trials. This is something interesting I came across about alkalized water.

Histopathological influence of alkaline ionized wa... [J Toxicol Sci. 1998] - PubMed result

J Toxicol Sci. 1998 Dec;23(5):411-7.
Histopathological influence of alkaline ionized water on myocardial muscle of mother rats.

Watanabe T, Shirai W, Pan I, Fukuda Y, Murasugi E, Sato T, Kamata H, Uwatoko K.

Department of Veterinary Physiological Chemistry, College of Bioresource Sciences, Nihon University, Kanagawa, Japan.
Abstract

We have reported that a marked necrosis and subsequent fibrosis of myocardium occurred among male rats 15 weeks old given alkaline ionized water (AKW) during gestation and suckling periods, and after weaning. In this study, it was examined whether similar lesions would occur in mother rats which were given AKW from day zero of gestation to day 20 of lactation. The myocardial lesion in the mother rats given AKW showed cell infiltration, vacuolation and fibrosis in the papillary muscle of the left ventricle, as were observed in male rats of 15 weeks old. Myocardial degeneration may cause a leakage of potassium into the blood that results in a higher concentration of potassium in the blood in the test group than in that of the control group given tap water.

PMID: 9922944 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

I post some clinical research and everyone loses interest?

Doesn't the body need some acidic environments. Wouldnt always drinking this wipe all that out and it could be harmful?

I always look up things on pub med for clinical trials. This is something interesting I came across about alkalized water.

Histopathological influence of alkaline ionized wa... [J Toxicol Sci. 1998] - PubMed result

J Toxicol Sci. 1998 Dec;23(5):411-7.
Histopathological influence of alkaline ionized water on myocardial muscle of mother rats.

Watanabe T, Shirai W, Pan I, Fukuda Y, Murasugi E, Sato T, Kamata H, Uwatoko K.

Department of Veterinary Physiological Chemistry, College of Bioresource Sciences, Nihon University, Kanagawa, Japan.
Abstract

We have reported that a marked necrosis and subsequent fibrosis of myocardium occurred among male rats 15 weeks old given alkaline ionized water (AKW) during gestation and suckling periods, and after weaning. In this study, it was examined whether similar lesions would occur in mother rats which were given AKW from day zero of gestation to day 20 of lactation. The myocardial lesion in the mother rats given AKW showed cell infiltration, vacuolation and fibrosis in the papillary muscle of the left ventricle, as were observed in male rats of 15 weeks old. Myocardial degeneration may cause a leakage of potassium into the blood that results in a higher concentration of potassium in the blood in the test group than in that of the control group given tap water.

PMID: 9922944 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Ahh this thread is back...These machines are actually medical devices in korea,japan, china etc. They are in the equivalent of our pdr of many countries in Asia. With that said there are many aguments from both sides. Many will provide lots of science saying they work, and vise versa. With sometihing like this...the proof is in the pudding. After more then ten years battling ibs this water eliminated my problems...period. My friend had gout that this machine has eliminated. So all i can say is try the water for a month and see what happens. Im sure some will say didnt do anything, and some will never live without ionized water again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131