over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kangen water

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Whats the deal with this stuff. My dad almost bought a $3k machine b/c the sales guy was telling him how good it is and all its health benefits, anti aging, etc.... Is this stuff just a hype. So many mixed reviews online.

dude i dont know what that is but sounds like crap to me,im sure they have peeps testifying about everything from weight loss to more energy and just all around better life,lol,i have to look it up.

It's a joke!! One of the gyms I go to has this guy who comes around everyday and fills up the water cooler with this "witches brew". He scolds people and tells them by drinking regular water we are all dehydrating our bodies and depriving our bodies of essential nutrients. Whatever..I told the guy I would buy one of his machines if he would buy a bridge I have for sale.

Ill stick with the tap

Don't knock it until you have tried it...

Kangen water is all the rage where I live. I know many companies who had the machines installed and all employees drink it. I wouldn't knock it until you have tried it. A good friend of mine has the machine and uses the water to wash off his vegetables and food. The water turns a different color because of all the pestesides and preservatives. It was pretty crazy seeing it.

I used the water for a couple of months and it definitely has a lot of benefits. Boosts immune system etc etc. Some of the benefits may be overhyped like they normally are, but its definitely GOOD STUFF.

I would use take Kangen water over regular tap water.

But I dont have the money to pay 3K for a machine, so therefore this subject is a dead end for me. I would use a regular water filter machine which doesn't even cost a fraction.

Kangen water is ionized water. Kangen is just a trademark for their water. The enagic machines which produce ionized water (kangen water) are so expensive because they are part of a mlm scheme. I have a water ionizer and i love it. My ibs is gone..i have had ibs for over ten years..diet and meds did very little, but this ionized water has fixed my problem. If your looking for a machine buy one that is not part of a mlm scheme. Life,Tyent,jupiter,kyk. I have done a lot of research on these and these 4 are all great brands and not part of a mlm...although i feel life is the best out there. You can get an awsome machine for 1500-1800

Kangen water is ionized water. Kangen is just a trademark for their water. The enagic machines which produce ionized water (kangen water) are so expensive because they are part of a mlm scheme. I have a water ionizer and i love it. My ibs is gone..i have had ibs for over ten years..diet and meds did very little, but this ionized water has fixed my problem. If your looking for a machine buy one that is not part of a mlm scheme. Life,Tyent,jupiter,kyk. I have done a lot of research on these and these 4 are all great brands and not part of a mlm...although i feel life is the best out there. You can get an awsome machine for 1500-1800

Thats some good info too know. Helping you with your IBS is simply amazing. You cant put a dollar figure on that.

Thats some good info too know. Helping you with your IBS is simply amazing. You cant put a dollar figure on that.

Yeah..ibs was making my life miserable, and its been so long since i had an attack. I love my water ionizer. I bought it because a friend of mine bought one and said it relieved his gout. after a lot of research i bought mine and its awsome!

Do they give the 3 diff PH balances. like 2.5 acid water for cleaning, the 7.5 and the 9.5

Ya dont knock it till you try it. They are some of the better machines out there. If you don't understand the whole ph water thing you should do some research. I have a few machines. I love the kangen one, yes it is a mlm but I don't do any of that shit. I could not believe the effect the high ph water had on my system, I swear by it now. You should go to your local health store and ask them if they have a machine there. A lot of them will have a ph water machine and let you fill up some jugs for a few bucks. Try drinking it exclusively for 10 days, then go back to normal water. You'll know what I'm talking about then. I think the water makes your meds a lot more effective too? I took a pain killer with it once and it knocked me out!

The machine I have goes from 1-10 on the ph settings.

You can set it for an acidic setting and use it to sanitize your countertops in your household. You can use the acidic water to wash your face with too, I had my wife using it on her face, she said it worked like a chemical peel, it would remove excess layers of dead skin.

So out of all the one's that are not an MLM what do you guys think the best is?

So out of all the one's that are not an MLM what do you guys think the best is?

Life is the best machine. All 4 i listed are top of the line water ionizers. There are other brands out there, but those 4 are the mercedes of water ionizers. Enagic's machine is also top of the line, but it costs almost 4 grand. In reality it is worth about 1500. the rest of that money goes down the line. Formtec which is huge in the water filter industry just came out with an ionizer, and it seems to be pretty good. Ebay has some that the voice system is disabled and they are selling them cheap..still have a full warrenty, just no voice prompts..its a good deal.I checked e bay they are gone. One thing yo uwant to make sure is that you get a warrenty. Life is now giving lifetime warrent parts and labor for most of there units. Tyent is also jumping on this for some of their units as well. You want a product that offers a 5 year warrenty at the least. Here is an awsome deal on a kyk ...half price! I have nothing to do with the listing ..i just believe in these machines. I will buy a new one when i move. Either the life 9000 or the tyent 9090, but i believe i will be going with the life. I also installed a whole house filtration system. I installed it on the main coming into the house.i am a water nut. This is the unit i installed..awsome. you wont believe how much shit i catch in the filters. well worth it. I also saved a lot on the whole house filtration unit. I went to a local plumbing store here and they wanted close to 1500 for it! FUCK THAT!

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Life is the best machine. All 4 i listed are top of the line water ionizers. There are other brands out there, but those 4 are the mercedes of water ionizers. Enagic's machine is also top of the line, but it costs almost 4 grand. In reality it is worth about 1500. the rest of that money goes down the line. Formtec which is huge in the water filter industry just came out with an ionizer, and it seems to be pretty good. Ebay has some that the voice system is disabled and they are selling them cheap..still have a full warrenty, just no voice prompts..its a good deal.I checked e bay they are gone. One thing yo uwant to make sure is that you get a warrenty. Life is now giving lifetime warrent parts and labor for most of there units. Tyent is also jumping on this for some of their units as well. You want a product that offers a 5 year warrenty at the least. Here is an awsome deal on a kyk ...half price! I have nothing to do with the listing ..i just believe in these machines. I will buy a new one when i move. Either the life 9000 or the tyent 9090, but i believe i will be going with the life. I also installed a whole house filtration system. I installed it on the main coming into the house.i am a water nut. This is the unit i installed..awsome. you wont believe how much shit i catch in the filters. well worth it. I also saved a lot on the whole house filtration unit. I went to a local plumbing store here and they wanted close to 1500 for it! FUCK THAT!

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Hey man, thanks for all this great info. What do you think about this unit?

**broken link removed**

There's also this one from Life which has 11 plates as opposed to 7 plates like the above and it costs about $500 more.
**broken link removed**

I'm definitely considering it but will do so after I do a water test to see where the current pH balance is. I just want to know how good/bad it is before I make this investment. My 2 1/2 yr old drinks water all the time so I definitely want to make sure what he puts into his body his optimal. Also for my wife and I.

Any input here would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Hey man, thanks for all this great info. What do you think about this unit?

**broken link removed**

There's also this one from Life which has 11 plates as opposed to 7 plates like the above and it costs about $500 more.
**broken link removed**

I'm definitely considering it but will do so after I do a water test to see where the current pH balance is. I just want to know how good/bad it is before I make this investment. My 2 1/2 yr old drinks water all the time so I definitely want to make sure what he puts into his body his optimal. Also for my wife and I.

Any input here would be greatly appreciated!

The 8100 is a great unit, but I think its priced to high due to the under the sink option. Its the same as the 7600 with the atachments for the under the sink capabilities. There is a unit with 9 plates as well. the life 9000 and i feel this is the best value. The 8100 costs more then the 9000 because of the capabilities i stated. If you dont mind the unit sitting on your counter top...then buy the 9000.You shouldnt worry about your home ph because these will raise it no matter what. Im sure your home ph is betwen 6.3 to 7.0. Oh, and the lc-11 is THE best ionizer on the market...there is no comparison to that unit. The 7500 or 7600 is better then the enagic and equal to the other four brands best units. Then the 9000 beats all other brands top units considerably. The only one better then the 9000 is the lc-11 also by life.

Last edited:
The 8100 is a great unit, but I think its priced to high due to the under the sink option. Its the same as the 7600 with the atachments for the under the sink capabilities. There is a unit with 9 plates as well. the life 9000 and i feel this is the best value. The 8100 costs more then the 9000 because of the capabilities i stated. If you dont mind the unit sitting on your counter top...then buy the 9000.You shouldnt worry about your home ph because these will raise it no matter what. Im sure your home ph is betwen 6.3 to 7.0. Oh, and the lc-11 is THE best ionizer on the market...there is no comparison to that unit. The 7500 or 7600 is better then the enagic and equal to the other four brands best units. Then the 9000 beats all other brands top units considerably. The only one better then the 9000 is the lc-11 also by life.

Thank you sir. I'll do some further digging before choosing. I have a feeling my wife won't like the idea of something else sitting on our counter tops so I may need to go the under sink route.

Interesting site I came across attempting to debunk all the claims.. once you get past the MLM hatred, there are some very solid scientific arguments.. I'm not on either side of this one, just wondering what you guys think. One interesting point that stuck out to me:

• Pure water can never be alkaline or acidic, nor can it be made so by electrolysis. Alkaline water must contain metallic ions of some kind — most commonly, sodium, calcium or magnesium.

Are there any studying based specifically on ionized water affecting body pH, etc?

"Ionized" and alkaline water: snake oil on tap

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner