over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kanye West's new song from Album & BB

Why would anybody over the age of 16 listen to Kanye West? Is he another rapper that wears a sideways hat or is he another rapper that talks about rims?? Sometimes I get them mixed up. I'm sure he has lots of talent :rolleyes:

Kanye West has no talent...

...kanye can flow his words smoothly, ill admit the guy has talent,....

Listen to the song "Love Lockdown" without the auto-tune effect. You can find it several places online.

He can't sing for shit, that's why the producer used the auto-tune on that track (and several others).

Reminds me of the people that suck so bad on American Idol that they show just for humor, the ones Simon has a field day with.

It's that bad.

Kanye is crap and has always been crap. The only way he can get attention is by wearing those huge bug eyed neon sunglasses on stage. Listen to some real hip hop..Immortal Technique.

Pac was way overrated. No, you want to hear real struggles etc, listen To Public Enemy, X-Clan, and a host of others.

By the Kayne is a self serving spoiled prick!! Who needs to grow up. His new album is garbage as well. He swears that he is as deep as Atlantis; but he is as shallow as a fish in a cup.

dog pac was the best rapper EVER nobody will ever be able to fill his shoes

pac was PHENOM for his time and brought a sound and delivery nobody had, PAC can go on any beat and kill it, how many other rappers can do that besides LIL WAYNE (and he is a wierdo himself)

public enemy are classic but no where near Pac homey

If pac wasnt such a big deal why did Him, his best friend kadafi and kado both from outlaw bloods ( his set) get killed? cuz suge knight owed pac 9million when pac got out of the pen and wasnt finna pay. THEY knew about it, and suge killed them in fear of retaliation. PAC was the first mother fucker who ever stood up to big bad suge knight. Suge said fuck you pac this is crenshaw mafia and Pac said fuck you wheres my money im a blood too aint nobody afraid of you. All this was happening while SNOOP and DJ quick and KURUPT/DRE/DAZ were all sittin back n the cut becuase they didnt want to get murdered by suge~!!~!! The night at the tyson fight suge said hey pac dont wear your vest its hot in there ( PAC ALWAYS WORE HIS VEST???) and then they drove off and pac got smoked, only one bullet GRAZED suge. I was watching a documentary on the acacia block crips in watts, LA, and i guess baby lane the dude from nutty block (easys set) who killed pac got into it with the leader from westside piru and they killed eachother in 2007.
suge signed the hit, a crip took it up and killed a blood, another LA classic.

WHATS WIERD is baby lane the ddude who ikilled pac was seen the SAME night at the SAME PARTY when biggie got murdered!!

suge knight held vanilla ice over a 2 story balcony in the early 90s and made him sign the rights to ice ice baby in suges name!

realeast rappers: 2pac, CRIPS AND BLOODS ( BANGIN ON WAX ), brotha lynch hung,

and everyone on the east coast sucks except for dblock!!! styles p and jada

ps i got a video of lil wayne and birdman runnin from 40 glocc!

Last edited:
cuz baby im a thug..
:cool:

yo , yo.. ill take ya to the alin shop

one stealth test e and your leg will pop

and everyone on the east coast sucks except for dblock!!! styles p and jada

i HATE rap, and even i know d-block IS jade and styles P they are the members who make the GROUP d-block

and they are popular in NY and NY only....

lol

MT sounds like a veterano from east los. How can you say everyone from cheese toast sucks??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M72zVuBNpEA&feature=related

ITechnique is cool but im not feeling underground shit, that dude is on his own one!

im a veterano homey but not from east los ( im a border banger ) but my sancha is from whittier !!!!! BIG HAZARD !

east los is bad, compton is bad, but south central is the worsT!!!

ROSCOES CHICKEN AND WAFFLES!!!! THATS WHERE ITS AT!!! GOOD OLD LOST ANGELES

Last edited:
i listen to music that i connect with or maybe i feel like that person is going through what i am.... or cause it makes me happy.... i know when i feel like no one in the world cares or doesnt understand me i can put in my favorite cds... and it makes things a lot clearer... and if that happens to be kanye west or garth brooks or led zepplin so be it....who am i to judge

i listen to music that i connect with or maybe i feel like that person is going through what i am.... or cause it makes me happy.... i know when i feel like no one in the world cares or doesnt understand me i can put in my favorite cds... and it makes things a lot clearer... and if that happens to be kanye west or garth brooks or led zepplin so be it....who am i to judge

good post...

just got me the zack brown band CD

first song on the cd is a great mood "Uper"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner