over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Karboload or Highly Branched Cyclic Dex

Jim550

Registered
I have used Karboload for long time for my pre/intra/post workout shake for the carb source and have been thinking about switching over to HBCD. Was wondering what some of you guys prefer that have used these.

I like the highly branched dycyclic stuff. It's good man. Smooth, body absorbs it very well. Feel nice and satisfied after a workout. I always order through true nutritiin

Tried both. Karboload causes some bloating for me. Hbcd does not. I use gaspari glycofuse. Orange mango tasted amazing

I like the highly branched dycyclic stuff. It's good man. Smooth, body absorbs it very well. Feel nice and satisfied after a workout. I always order through true nutritiin

Same here. I mix up my own peri-workout concoction and use HBCD from True Nutrition.

I have a new intra formula in the works called Intra-MA. It will be considerably better than the original Intra-MD. It will contain highly branched cyclic dextrins, aminos, casein hydrolysate...and about a dozen other "extras". This will be the best and most comprehensive "intra"-product ever made. I almost decided against making it because of the manufacturing cost. It will cost me OVER $30 a container to make it, yet the purchase price will not be any higher than the original Intra-MD.

I think cyclic dextrin are a bit better.....however, I can rarely justify the extra expense since karboload works just fine for me

I really like Karboload and the price so it has been hard to try something different but I do get some bloating with Karboload it doesn't bother me during my workout but it can for my post workout meal. I figured I might as well try out a few lbs of since HBCD might make getting down a post workout meal quicker and easier for me.

I use HBCD from either true nutrition....or from Muscle feast. Both go down easily with no discomfort. I mix it with Hydrolyzed Whey.

My post workout meal is eggs, egg whites, and about 40 grams of carbs in the form of grits.

So between the intra and meal...I'm getting about 100 grams of carbs right around my workout.

My next meal after the post workout meal is usually chicken/beef and potatoes. That's about another 30-40 grams of carbs....then the rest of the day is lean meat and veggies with healthy fats thrown in. I usually top out around 175 - 200 grams a day.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I mistakenly received a 5lb bag of HBCD from TN a few months ago, my order got mixed up with someone else's. No biggie as it was straightened out.

Nonetheless, I mixed it as my intra with EAA's, Beta-alanine, Citrulline Malate and creatine.

Liked it quite well.

I have a new intra formula in the works called Intra-MA. It will be considerably better than the original Intra-MD. It will contain highly branched cyclic dextrins, aminos, casein hydrolysate...and about a dozen other "extras". This will be the best and most comprehensive "intra"-product ever made. I almost decided against making it because of the manufacturing cost. It will cost me OVER $30 a container to make it, yet the purchase price will not be any higher than the original Intra-MD.

Makes me wonder why Matt porters product is $60-$70...

Has any one tried dark matter from Mhp , cuz am using this one now with slin post workout and I feel it fills you good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mistakenly received a 5lb bag of HBCD from TN a few months ago, my order got mixed up with someone else's. No biggie as it was straightened out.

Nonetheless, I mixed it as my intra with EAA's, Beta-alanine, Citrulline Malate and creatine.

Liked it quite well.

This is a great stack... this is what I use, but pre. Ran out of TN creatine, just havent re-ordered. You work with Shelby?
Prefer the dex for sure. Very smooth, no bloat. I get the plain, as I really dont care for artificial colors and flavorings thats typically in everything

Last edited:

Liked it quite well.

Just about the same as my drank I've been doing as far as the other supps. What were you using before the HBCD and did you go back to it?

Has any one tried dark matter from Mhp , cuz am using this one now with slin post workout and I feel it fills you good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using this Product for yrs!
I have actually gone close to Hypo when used alone post workout.
Now days I add 30 gms hdcd and 75 gms protein plus extra glutamine, glysine and taurine.
More is usually Better!

This is a great stack... this is what I use, but pre. Ran out of TN creatine, just havent re-ordered. You work with Shelby?
Prefer the dex for sure. Very smooth, no bloat. I get the plain, as I really dont care for artificial colors and flavorings thats typically in everything

No, I sure don't.

Although if I did wanna trek down that route, Shelby and JM would be my go-to fellas :)

I'm about out and need to reorder some more HBCD.

Just about the same as my drank I've been doing as far as the other supps. What were you using before the HBCD and did you go back to it?

Mainly karboload. I liked them both, rather favoring HBCD, tho. I'll probably bounce back and fourth between the two.

I'll also mix a packet of propel kiwi-strawberry or black cherry for flavoring. Definitely helps tame down the a$$-taste of the EAA's.

For those who shop at TN. Check out their outlet shop. Some really great deals...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws