over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Karbolyn or Vitargo

Not so long ago John told me to use Vitargo. I don’t know if he would say something different now. But it comes to mind that cyclic dextrin might also be something sold be t-nation/biotest?!

Cyclic Dextrin is in biotest plazma which he reps. however, I don't think that should be a deciding factor in the validity of cyclic dextrin. Just science wise, teh stuff absorbs better than karbolyn.

They arent the same. Osmolality and prices are different. Cant speak for Shelby, but John uses cyclic dextrin now.

Oh I did not know that. Thank you for letting me know.

How did you end up figure it out if you don't mind me asking. Would like to prevent mistakes in the future :)

Also do you know why John changed to cyclic dextrin?

Correct me if I am off, but i am pretty sure kaboload is essentially the same exact thing as karbolyn (formula wise).

It is the highly branched cyclic dextrins (HBCDs) that are different. Bill Willis has an article over on John's website about HBCDs, they look to have lower osmolality and faster rate of gastric emptying than other high molecular weight carbs.

Hey guys. I have access to both these products for about the same price. For POST-work out only, which one is more beneficial, faster digesting, provides a bigger insulin spike and would replenish glycogen levels faster?

I am not a fan of Dextrose, Malo or Waxy.

Any reason you just dont use pure grape juice with plain whey protein powder.

Cheap as it gets, pretty darn healthy, and grape juice is mostly glucose.

Not so long ago John told me to use Vitargo. I don’t know if he would say something different now. But it comes to mind that cyclic dextrin might also be something sold be t-nation/biotest?!

it is

it is their new product Plazma

The product I found that has cyclic dextrin is called CARBONX by VPX...so you will be paying extra for its name. I haven't found the "off brand" version yet.

The product I found that has cyclic dextrin is called CARBONX by VPX...so you will be paying extra for its name. I haven't found the "off brand" version yet.

Carbonx has cyclic dextrin... but it is also mixed with another carbohydrate I think. Go with TN or Gaspari Glycofuse.

Correct me if I am off, but i am pretty sure kaboload is essentially the same exact thing as karbolyn (formula wise).

It is the highly branched cyclic dextrins (HBCDs) that are different. Bill Willis has an article over on John's website about HBCDs, they look to have lower osmolality and faster rate of gastric emptying than other high molecular weight carbs.

I am also interested in knowing this. Are karboload and karbolyn pretty much the same thing? Is karboload fast enough to be used with slin as the carb source in a post work-out shake? anyone use it?

Cyclic Dextrins have lower osmolality than Karbolyn. I believe its 66 vs 80. Vitargo is slightly lower than dextrin but mixes horribly and is expensive!

Cyclic Dextrins have lower osmolality than Karbolyn. I believe its 66 vs 80. Vitargo is slightly lower than dextrin but mixes horribly and is expensive!

quick q, if you can get vitargo Dextrin or Karboyln and it was free which would it be?

Dextrin/Glycofuse
Karbolyn (orange)

Not even interested in Vitargo anymore.

Carbonx has cyclic dextrin... but it is also mixed with another carbohydrate I think. Go with TN or Gaspari Glycofuse.

Thanks!

Glycofuse looks like is $40 for 60 servings which is cheaper than karbolyn I believe.

Edit: NOPE karbolyn is actually cheaper. 40 servings of 50g of carbs for $40 while glycofuse is $40 for 60 servings of 25g of carbs. Just wanted to correct myslef

Last edited:
I used to use waixy maize, but now just use gatoraide.

How exactly are you using the gatorade. By itself or in conjunction with something else and how much gatorade at a time?

THANKS!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Last edited:
I have done well (as have others) on KarboLoad/Karbolyn.

Cyclic dextrins are also a great alternative and keep posted for my Intra-Bolic HBCD/EAA/ C HCL/Gluta cocktail from TN coming out very soon.

-FF

Cyclic dextrins are also a great alternative and keep posted for my Intra-Bolic HBCD/EAA/ C HCL/Gluta cocktail from TN coming out very soon.

-FF

Sounds good...can you elaborate on the mix?

-FF

EAA over PeptoPro or Hydro Whey? I'm intrigued. Been toying around with this idea myself so will be looking forward to hearing your thoughts once the product comes out.
D

Sounds like a great product FF.

I also get confused every time someone comments on the benefits of either bcaa, eat or pepto over the others.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131