over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Karbolyn or Vitargo

EAA over PeptoPro or Hydro Whey? I'm intrigued. Been toying around with this idea myself so will be looking forward to hearing your thoughts once the product comes out.
D

EAA over pepto pro is more so a price issue opposed to it being superior. For starters, the EAA won't be as difficult to mask bitterness.

Also -- EAA's contain the anabolic BCAA's within them to trigger MPS, and also have the other 6 EAA's to facilitate the repair of other bodily needs.

Been using this mixture by customizing it -- now it'll be all blended together and official.

-FF

Switched from 25g peptopro to 20g eaas about 1.5 month ago and I gotta say I see no difference. Price is a little cheaper it tastes a little better so from now on eaas get my nod along with karbolyn or glycofuse depending on flavor I desire.

I have done well (as have others) on KarboLoad/Karbolyn.

Cyclic dextrins are also a great alternative and keep posted for my Intra-Bolic HBCD/EAA/ C HCL/Gluta cocktail from TN coming out very soon.

-FF

Can't wait

jeez karabolyn, cyclic dextern. guess im way out of date with my carbogain malto haha

EAA over pepto pro is more so a price issue opposed to it being superior. For starters, the EAA won't be as difficult to mask bitterness.

Also -- EAA's contain the anabolic BCAA's within them to trigger MPS, and also have the other 6 EAA's to facilitate the repair of other bodily needs.

Been using this mixture by customizing it -- now it'll be all blended together and official.

-FF

Bunch of companies make great EAA but if someone cares about the taste a lot then give controlled labs a shot. They make some really good products.

Their purple pysko, or whatever it is called, has di-tri hydrolized whey already in it and the product tastes pretty okay. Same thing with no shotgun except I believe they have pepto pro in their product.

I know Karbolyn is derived from whole food sources like potato and rice and I think vitargo is also? Im a big fan of karbolyn and feel like taking it per-workout gives me good energy.

I always take it post but would never do pre because it gives me explosive diarrhea every time I take it... would suck to have a blow out on Deads or Squats . . .

Karbolyn preworkout

Karbolyn does give me tummy troubles at times.

I was a big user of Karbolyn. Then switched to TN Karboload because it was cheaper. Now I am interested in the Cyclic Dextrin. May give that a shot.

Vitargo sucked for me. Tasted bad and was way too overpriced

Karbolyn, BCAA's, and creatine after 15 IU's Humalin R and IGF is always a good time intraworkout :headbang:

the unanswered question is, how much lower is the osmolality of HBCD's like Glycofuse, over Vitargo or (and same for Karbolyn/Karboload)

the unanswered question is, how much lower is the osmolality of HBCD's like Glycofuse, over Vitargo or (and same for Karbolyn/Karboload)

It's not unanswered at all..via Max32

Vitargo is best here, but does not mix well and is the highest price wise = Osmalarity =64

glycofuse mixes instantly in water and adds albion minerals for electrolytes = osmalarity = 66

Karbolyn tastes great but can get a little syrupy as workout goes on = osmalarity = 80

Karbolic does not mix all that well, is higher in price than both karbolyn and glycofuse and has the highest osmalarity by far at 142

I enjoy karbolyn myself. Not too bad price wise either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karboload for me

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner