over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

karbolyn vs waxymaize

onynx4

Registered
Does anyone know the differences between the karbolyn product and a waxymaize supplement? Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

Waxymaize is shit. bloats me, gives me gas, hardly digests faster than just regular oats.

Karbolyn is processed to digest quickly. I am hungry in 30 mins after taking karbolyn (or vitargo), no gas, no bloating.

If you're going to spend money on these products, go with karbolyn it is 100000x better than waxymaize.

Waxymaize is shit. bloats me, gives me gas, hardly digests faster than just regular oats.

Karbolyn is processed to digest quickly. I am hungry in 30 mins after taking karbolyn (or vitargo), no gas, no bloating.

If you're going to spend money on these products, go with karbolyn it is 100000x better than waxymaize.

This. But I still don't think all waxy maize is the same. It's about the processing, and some of the cheap stuff is just plain corn starch, which costs like 1$/pound.

But Karbolyn is great, and so is Vitargo.

This. But I still don't think all waxy maize is the same. It's about the processing, and some of the cheap stuff is just plain corn starch, which costs like 1$/pound.

But Karbolyn is great, and so is Vitargo.

This is probably true.. Though I have used some reputable waxymaize that a lot of the guys on this site trust - and it still bloated me and gave me gas.

Karbolyn all the way.... Don't knock it until you try it.

I switched from Karbolyn to Vitargo to Waxy to dextrose to save money.....
Now im back on Karbolyn......4 LIFE!

This is one supplement that Karbolyn definatly wins hands down.

Karbolyn is made from Corn, Potatoes and Rice.......

Waxy is just........Corn sugar. :headbang:

This is probably true.. Though I have used some reputable waxymaize that a lot of the guys on this site trust - and it still bloated me and gave me gas.

Yep. But the old Vitargo was also derived from maize starch, and the texture was grainy like the karbolyn, while waxy from ON was like baking flour and just terrible. I was really lucky to get 20 pounds of Karbolyn for like $50...actually from a friend that got too bloated from it, so it definitely varies how people react. :)

Never used Karbolyn but used waxy maize for years. I got a good deal on a few jugs of Vitargo S2 by Genr8 (real vitargo) and WOW what a difference.

Agree with Fade, I can drink 100g of it and am hungry in 30 mins or less. Not too mention I can feel it hit me very fast... within 10 mins I'm tired and ready to sleep....almost a hyperglycemia feeling.

Karbolyn is just amazing. I am doing my first run with it right now, and its the best supplement I have used. I just wish it was a little cheaper, as it's very addictiing.

I currently use Professional Supplements karbolyn and i love it, i will be trying evogens new karbolyn product that they are releasing though.

I have been using Evogens new Glycoject for about a month now, switched from Kabolyn. I liked the Karbolyn alot, but I am really liking the glycoject alot better. I agree waxy-maize is crap

Yep. But the old Vitargo was also derived from maize starch, and the texture was grainy like the karbolyn, while waxy from ON was like baking flour and just terrible. I was really lucky to get 20 pounds of Karbolyn for like $50...actually from a friend that got too bloated from it, so it definitely varies how people react. :)

So whats in Vitargo now? Is it any good?

waxymaize vs karbolyn

my only concern is getting fat. I do not do the best with alot of starchy carbs. I really only eat complex carbs. it makes me feel good and it keeps me lean. just curious as if just taking a karbolyn shake post workout would be ok. I currently take raw oats with my shake post workout. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

After drinking Karbolyn, do any of you experience low blood sugar if you don't eat again within 30-45 minutes? When I take it, for some reason I get low blood sugar within 30-45 minutes. My levels have been as low as 50 if I don't eat something shortly after drinking Karbolyn.

my only concern is getting fat. I do not do the best with alot of starchy carbs. I really only eat complex carbs. it makes me feel good and it keeps me lean. just curious as if just taking a karbolyn shake post workout would be ok. I currently take raw oats with my shake post workout. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Karbolyn IS a complex carbohydrate made to act like a simple carb.

Raw Oats Post W/O?? Ugggh is that with your Post W/O meal?
Your Post W/O meal should be the best meal of the day IMO.
And the Karbolyn does not bloat you up, you actually feel like you can eat again 15-20 min after drinking it.

Save your money

Karbolyn and Waxymaize = OVERRATED

Karbolyn and Waxymaize = OVERRATED

Everything supplement-wise is overrated. Pick and choose what you like. There is no product that I have seen that is worth my money other than a simple protein powder and cheap creatine mono.

The ability to take in 100g of carbs PWO and be hungry 30-45 mins later is of a benefit to me when I am trying to take in more food throughout the day. So in that way, it is worth my money.

After drinking Karbolyn, do any of you experience low blood sugar if you don't eat again within 30-45 minutes? When I take it, for some reason I get low blood sugar within 30-45 minutes. My levels have been as low as 50 if I don't eat something shortly after drinking Karbolyn.

yes, reactive hypoglycemia..too many carbs too fast = massive insulin dump and subsequently going hypo...not fun, I feel you

MD got a question for u, so what do u think Bout tKi g your MD GDA and karbolyn pw? would that be a great idea or a waste of the GDA?? thanks buddy.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws