advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I definitely believe in karma . When i got rid of my negative attitude and started helping others my life changed . Not that everything goes my way now but adversity doesn't phase me much now a days . Focus on the good around you , I did and good things started happening for me .

Somebody has been reading THE SECRET :D

not sure what book that is, i wish i had time to read, it would benefit me.

This thread was a half-assed clever way to make myself feel better about the whole recent deal with the guy who will remain nameless, taking people for money he had no business taking due to items never being sent.

but what's up with that book? is it good? i will make time for a good book, unless Oprah reccomends it

The same can be said for a man or women cheating on there spouse. If they will fuck their partner the will fuck anyone.

CG

Absolutely!

This thread was a half-assed clever way to make myself feel better about the whole recent deal with the guy who will remain nameless, taking people for money he had no business taking due to items never being sent.

but what's up with that book? is it good? i will make time for a good book, unless Oprah reccomends it
Bro that book is worth Reading. It talks about how our bodies is an energy. That energy is like a magnet it attracts other energies like it. If you release negative it attracts negative. If it releases positive it receives positive.you ever try put two magnet together backwards? You notice how they wont stick. The books explains how a negative and a positive can't go together so if you release negative there is no way a positive can come. It gets really detailed read it. It's short not a big book at all. I read it in like two days. And I'm not a book reader at all[emoji1]

Karma may not hit you, but can hit your loved ones. I feel that you owe society to be the best human you can be

Si Vis Pacem

Bro that book is worth Reading. It talks about how our bodies is an energy. That energy is like a magnet it attracts other energies like it. If you release negative it attracts negative. If it releases positive it receives positive.you ever try put two magnet together backwards? You notice how they wont stick. The books explains how a negative and a positive can't go together so if you release negative there is no way a positive can come. It gets really detailed read it. It's short not a big book at all. I read it in like two days. And I'm not a book reader at all[emoji1]
It's kind of based on Bob Proctor's work "the science of getting rich". Highly suggest that over The Secret as it's more complete, and does not only go over one law (the law of attraction)
Also Napoleon Hill's thnk and grow rich work would interest you.

You get what you give, good or bad. I usually don't read to far into it and I use the term "why not me" rather then "why me". I'm not that special things happen to me as well

God today was a rough morning. I'm glad this thread showed up.

I just have to remember to prepare, be calm, and do unto others what I would want done to me.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

Remember to CREATE the good karma or law of attraction, etc.

I'm not necessarily going to say I necessarily believe in karma, but I do believe that negative energy tend to bring negative outcomes. if someone is negative all of the time, is always looking at things glass half empty, bad things tend to occur because they allow them to happen.

However, some things in my life just don't make sense. I really try to do my best to be a good person. To help others when help is needed, to give back to the community, to give my time to others, to be an kind person... yet I seem to get myself into some shit...

I will say, when I was younger I was an asshole. I was the fat kid that people picked on and I used to be a dick to people... Whether this is karma's way of getting back at me, I don't know, but I don't understand why I have some of the health issues that I do... and to top it off, I just wrecked my car over the weekend... So for whatever reason, I have these burdens to bear...

It's kind of based on Bob Proctor's work "the science of getting rich". Highly suggest that over The Secret as it's more complete, and does not only go over one law (the law of attraction)
Also Napoleon Hill's thnk and grow rich work would interest you.
Thanks bro definitely will read them both

Laws of attraction is a great way to go. I have read those books. My testimony is that I was in a married for 23 years. I love my husband but, I was so done with his disrespect and his mentally, verbal and physically abuse. He took everything from me. Funny they say that the girls take everything (wrong). I even went to the dr. That's when he told me about the laws of attraction. About how having a negative person always putting you down was not healthy for me. We all have a choose to live a positive life or negative one. And there is a thing call Karma. Making the story short. I started reading the secret. And wow what a difference. That I was single and a single mom. I had to get my s**t straight. I was working 2 jobs to be able to pay the bills. I lost a year of spending time with my son. Just to make ends meet. But, believe and being the person I am. I never quit. I got a great job, got a car that wouldn't break down and this year, I closed on my 1st house.
I had my moments of thinking negative,but I will change it to some better. Even wanted my husband to be happy with someone else besides with all the hurtful things that he said and done. (Believe me - if I gave you all the details, you guys will say why so long. (easy answer my love for him and to this day is unconditional and his the father of my kids. We can't have grudges no matter how ugly it gets. Now we are like best friends he tells me how much he regards leaving me and his girlfriend wasn't what he thought she was. I told him read the books and that it may guide you to what you are looking for. Positively thinking is what made me the person I am. Do good to others and be grateful for everything that comes your way.

Last edited:
Interesting thread

Several times, bad or challenging things have happened in my life and at the time I've thought, why did this happen, What have i done to deserve that?!
But since reading a few books by the likes of Eckhart Tolle : The four Agreements and Napoleon Hill : Think and grow rich, I see that certain things happen (at the time) supposedly without reason.

But many months down the track, those challenging situations in the past have helped teach me valuable lessons which have come in handy when future struggles occur.

Bad things do happen, but now i try keep an open mind and not take the situation, what people say or do, personally.
That's probably been one of the best things to keep in mind for me, If someone does something bad to you and they try to blame you for their bad behavior aka "you made me do this / act like this etc" or just does something out of spite, don't take it personally. People are going to do whatever it is they're going to do and the majority of the time, we cant do anything to change it. At best, we just delay the inevitable.

I try (although its difficult at times) to be a good person and do the right thing because I can, not because I should or because I think its the right thing to do, It always comes back to you at one point in time. :star-w:rs

Interesting thread

Several times, bad or challenging things have happened in my life and at the time I've thought, why did this happen, What have i done to deserve that?!
But since reading a few books by the likes of Eckhart Tolle : The four Agreements and Napoleon Hill : Think and grow rich, I see that certain things happen (at the time) supposedly without reason.

But many months down the track, those challenging situations in the past have helped teach me valuable lessons which have come in handy when future struggles occur.

Bad things do happen, but now i try keep an open mind and not take the situation, what people say or do, personally.
That's probably been one of the best things to keep in mind for me, If someone does something bad to you and they try to blame you for their bad behavior aka "you made me do this / act like this etc" or just does something out of spite, don't take it personally. People are going to do whatever it is they're going to do and the majority of the time, we cant do anything to change it. At best, we just delay the inevitable.

I try (although its difficult at times) to be a good person and do the right thing because I can, not because I should or because I think its the right thing to do, It always comes back to you at one point in time. :star-w:rs
Very well said, it the person that we are. They are good and think there good and bad people in this world. We all have flaws we just choose to live positive or negative, happy or bitter. Don't get me wrong it was a challenge for me. I had to go to the dr numerous of time. He said your reading. (YES- I TOLD HIM) the more I read and understood the knowledge of the law of attraction. I never look back. I'm going to read those books that you spoke about.

Very well said, it the person that we are. They are good and think there good and bad people in this world. We all have flaws we just choose to live positive or negative, happy or bitter. Don't get me wrong it was a challenge for me. I had to go to the dr numerous of time. He said your reading. (YES- I TOLD HIM) the more I read and understood the knowledge of the law of attraction. I never look back. I'm going to read those books that you spoke about.

If nothing else, the books give you a different way of looking or thinking about certain situations that your in from time to time.

Especially certain, unfavorable characters which we often come into contact with at times. For every asshole or abrasive, negative person i come across, i see it as a good thing. It's a great example of the person i want to be the complete opposite of. I tell myself, "do i really want to come across to others, as this person is coming across as, to me?" the answer is a resounding NO

Same goes for every good person in the world, but in a positive way. There's something to learn from everyone.

I remember watching the movie, if you have netflix or hulu do a search you might find it still. Conor McGregor swears by the message of laws of attraction and I use him as example since he always backed up what he put out and that is basically what the message in the book and movie are, simple behavioral changes will do wonder in your life.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131