over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keep it all! I'm done.

There definitely is a psychological seed implanted when your were a child.
For me, I was always short growing up and it took me a while to get to the impressive height of 5'8.
So, since I dont have height and women are more likely to pay attention to a taller man what can I do? You can get flashier clothes, nicer car, or big muscles.
You cant intimidate a guy thats much taller than you. But with a big build hell think twice before starting something.

Thanks for wishing me luck. Did 6 hours of cardio today, and only ate yogurt and strawberries. I'm well on my way!

Yeah right! If you believe that one...

Anyway, I never said that anyone has to look like Jay or Kai. My guess is that there ain't one guy posting on here that does. After all, they are the best in the world at being huge and ripped.

I guess, my point was that I don't consider David Beckham as having even so much as an average physique. Know what I mean?

It frustrates me that I actually work hard at this and some random cunt points at fucking Beckham and says..."he's got the best body in the world". That's what makes me want to throw in the towel.

i have no idea man, i have no idea how u got the idea women think big is better, if that was true jay cutler or kai would be there dream, which really these guys arent to alot of women

if thats wat you thought time to change your game plan

best of luck

Ive watched several ppv wrestling events with friends for bbqs/drinking and EVERYTIME Cena was on camera EVERY woman at the party (ages 18-40)stopped dead in their tracks and just eye raped him so hard...lol my buddie's GF said "I would violate him so bad..!"
NOW Ive been at similar parties where I was watching live Mr Olympia web casts and nobody gave a shit who won, who placed in the top 5.. nothing...
my GF would walk by me with a little evil grin and whisper "homo" to me.... lol..
she was happy Jay won though....

John Cena is the ideal pussy pulling physique based on what I have observed

Thanks for wishing me luck. Did 6 hours of cardio today, and only ate yogurt and strawberries. I'm well on my way!

Anyway, I never said that anyone has to look like Jay or Kai. My guess is that there ain't one guy posting on here that does. After all, they are the best in the world at being huge and ripped.

I guess, my point was that I don't consider David Beckham as having even so much as an average physique. Know what I mean?

It frustrates me that I actually work hard at this and some random cunt points at fucking Beckham and says..."he's got the best body in the world". That's what makes me want to throw in the towel.

take a pic of david beckam's body and cut off the head, then take a pic of a big and jacked guy and cut off the head...show those headless body pics to a random girl and ask her which one she prefers. 9/10 will prefer the big and jacked guy. Guaranteed

My junior year of college, some roided up beast that was shredded was getting so much attention and pussy that week, it was practically unfair.

Ive watched several ppv wrestling events with friends for bbqs/drinking and EVERYTIME Cena was on camera EVERY woman at the party (ages 18-40)stopped dead in their tracks and just eye raped him so hard...lol my buddie's GF said "I would violate him so bad..!"
NOW Ive been at similar parties where I was watching live Mr Olympia web casts and nobody gave a shit who won, who placed in the top 5.. nothing...
my GF would walk by me with a little evil grin and whisper "homo" to me.... lol..
she was happy Jay won though....

See what I mean? Cena is the ideal look for a male in any country

cena is massive by your average male standard. The thing is though with girls I have found is that if you figure out one, congratulation because that does absolutely nothing for you in figuring out any others. They are all so different in what they want and what turns them on. While guys, for the most part we are pretty predictable. Which is why it amazes me that so many magazines that try to explain to girls what guys really want sell so well. Its not fucking hard to figure out what we want lol.

This isn't surprising. He does have a really nice physique. Women don't like huge muscles and veins. They find it intimidating and animal like.

It's true....alot of my friends seem to go for the David Beckham type physique (keep in mind these friends are also the same ones that work out at Planet Fitness from time to time :rolleyes:) and I just don't get the attraction.... in fact when a few of them met Mr Q they actually told me they were grossed out by his veins/larger than life size!!! Not me...the more veins that pop... the better!! :love:

Last edited:
david beckham has an average skinny body type if he wasnt famous i doubt girls would even pay attention to him. one of my theories is a lot of the girls who prefer that over a muscular guy are just insecure about their self and they dont want their bf getting more attention than them, another thing is all the bad media about steroids and when ever an average person sees anyone with very much muscle thats the first thought that comes to their mind.

john cena is like 6'1 240, hes pretty big but nothing like a top level amateur or pro bber, hes lean but not super lean with veins popping out everywhere and thats more appealing to women in my experience than an average skinny guy (unless they are famous of course then all the women love him).

Last edited:
Who cares what women like in a body. I lift for myself its part of my life. Women come and go they are all crazy azz biches. I do it for my passion enjoyment and stress reliever. MM

What women really like is money and status, If you are famous and have alot of money and you are willing to spend alot of it on a woman she will like you.

There are alot of regular joes with better looks and bodies than Beckham or that other guy, but they arent rich and famous and girls are not beating down their door.

American women are totally controlled by the TV, by Entertainment tonight and people magazine, they are told what is cool and what they should like, very few of them can think for themselves.

I would only fuck an American woman without putting in much effort, I would never consider anything else with an American woman, If I want a nice woman I go on a vacation to another country, maybe someday I will marry a woman from another country, but shortly after I bring her back to the US I know she will change for the worst.

Sounds like that Eddie Murphy Raw. "Eddieeee you treat me like animall" "I want HALF!"

hahahahahaha niiiiice

ahhhh i get where ya coming from now

owell man fuk it, i think its more fame then anything else that women recognise him, if it wasnt for fame he wouldnt be one of the most desired men

besides his wife is walking model fo anerexia, if thats wat he attracts then he can keep them all

women have always fantasized about famous men, singers, actors etc, there fame really does make them more attractive and appealing then they really are becoz women love the songs they sing, the characters they play, etc

Who cares what women like in a body. I lift for myself its part of my life. Women come and go they are all crazy azz biches. I do it for my passion enjoyment and stress reliever. MM

99% of males who start working out do it for women. It's just that some of them develop different motivations along the way because they fall in love with working out

99% of males who start working out do it for women. It's just that some of them develop different motivations along the way because they fall in love with working out

I guess i'm part of the other 1% because i did it cause my son said I was fat and I wanted to be more healthy so that I can be around to watch my children grow up...same concept when i first started working out as well, already had a gf and just wanted to be in better shape - nvr to impress a chick!!! I have charisma and confidence to impress the ladies

I guess i'm part of the other 1% because i did it cause my son said I was fat and I wanted to be more healthy so that I can be around to watch my children grow up...same concept when i first started working out as well, already had a gf and just wanted to be in better shape - nvr to impress a chick!!! I have charisma and confidence to impress the ladies

that's great man. I should have probably said 99% of younger people start for that reason

You know how I know you're gay....u know how I know i'm gay

CAUSE WE BOTH FUCKING LOOKED AT THAT SITE!!!! but you are gayer cause you posted the link hahahahahaha

but seriously, to each their own. Some people want to be big 230+ body builders, some want to be shredded, some want to be fat and strong as an ox - as long as my wife thinks I'm sexy then that's all that matters ;)

Amen brother, I do it because I need to and I like the feeling of getting and being stronger. Ive always had weight issues so if i dont do it i just blow up. Plus it helps me clear my mind and relieve stress and tension. We are all made different and so screw what everybody else thinks.

Beckman is also a world class athlete. His body works. That may be appealling to women. But desire is so idiosyncratic. Some guys like flat chested women. Some like big butts, some dont.

Too me, being overly muscled makes you look cartoonish. Most top athletes dont look anything like that. I was a wrestling camp way back when and some 230lb juicer camper was jawing to a 6 foot 170lb all american wrestler from Lehigh who was a consellor.

The 170lb guy said if you dont shut your fucking mouth that puffy shit on your arms isnt gonna help you. Classic line.

Anyway, to each their own. Personally beckman turns my stomach. I get the douche chills from his sock stuffed underwear ads.

Like anything else i think being somewhere in between is the perfect mix in my opinion when it comes as far as women. Not too skinny and not cartoonish. This does not mean that either extreme is bad but when you are 250+lb and that massive you going to attract a small sliver of the pie. This also holds true for the scrawny guys. Some girls you see really date the lanky scrawny guys. I think being somewhere in between makes you more likely to have a larger pool.

At the end of the day, women are attracted to many things such as confidence, charisma, looks, intelligence, charm, wealth, power, and status. The more of the above you have under your belt the higher you put yourself on the pole. Since working out steady and dropping the BF to around the 10% and bringing out the pecs and abs, i have gotten more compliments that imaginable. What is interesting i hear it constantly "you should stop here, it looks good, dont become one of the bodybuilder types" which makes me laugh cause they think it is easy to be a massive guy. Even if i wanted to probably my genetics would prevent me without massive loads of gear.

A world class athlete? At what? Soccer? Please. That's not even a sport in this country. He's more famous for being Mr. Posh Spice than anything else in the world. He's like a male Paris Hilton. Famous for being famous, and nothing else.

Beckman is also a world class athlete. His body works. That may be appealling to women. But desire is so idiosyncratic. Some guys like flat chested women. Some like big butts, some dont.

Too me, being overly muscled makes you look cartoonish. Most top athletes dont look anything like that. I was a wrestling camp way back when and some 230lb juicer camper was jawing to a 6 foot 170lb all american wrestler from Lehigh who was a consellor.

The 170lb guy said if you dont shut your fucking mouth that puffy shit on your arms isnt gonna help you. Classic line.

Anyway, to each their own. Personally beckman turns my stomach. I get the douche chills from his sock stuffed underwear ads.

A world class athlete? At what? Soccer? Please. That's not even a sport in this country. He's more famous for being Mr. Posh Spice than anything else in the world. He's like a male Paris Hilton. Famous for being famous, and nothing else.

lol that sounds a little bitter. Think what you want about his sport but trying going out there and putting out the performance these guys do. Around the world we'd look like clowns next to these guys who are functional while even many of the hobbyists in this game can barely bust out a half hr walking cardio and profusely sweat from sitting. Beckham is small and not carrying any extra muscle but he's an extremely fit individual. Reynolds has run marathons and carries a decent amount of muscle, not a massive amount but his jobs to appeal to the mass audience, he's hardly a runt. Women are going to have their preferences but by large I think they just want functional, say what you want but when some of us get really big we stop looking functional and stop looking like we can do day to day stuff and prefer to eat and go to the gym. Cenas been mentioned in this thread and I have heard The rock, Dwayne Johnson for years, hearing Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth (thor) lately, women like size, some size but athletic size, some of us can take this to an extreme and that's where you're losing mass appeal but if you're doing it for mass appeal then you've picked the wrong sport. Just sayin don't hate you don't gotta tear down someone else to justify what you do.

Don't hate man, its not good on the mind or heart find peace with yourself, I can think of a member here, jrod... this man could walk at one time now he's confined to a wheel chair.
I'm sure he has his days.....
I don't believe I've seen one post of his of what he would rather be or how someone shouldn't get the attention because of whatever stature they possess.
We live in a world of possession and envy.....very sad.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws