over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keep it all! I'm done.

Thanks for wishing me luck. Did 6 hours of cardio today, and only ate yogurt and strawberries. I'm well on my way!

Yeah right! If you believe that one...

Anyway, I never said that anyone has to look like Jay or Kai. My guess is that there ain't one guy posting on here that does. After all, they are the best in the world at being huge and ripped.

I guess, my point was that I don't consider David Beckham as having even so much as an average physique. Know what I mean?

It frustrates me that I actually work hard at this and some random cunt points at fucking Beckham and says..."he's got the best body in the world". That's what makes me want to throw in the towel.

Correct me if I am wrong but you said you are married? If so,and you and the MRs. shag like rabbits, and are in love with each other, then really why are you getting bent out of shape that the average woman likes David Bechkham?
If this is a major concern in your life,and you are ready to give up something you enjoy, then you need some counseling.

To play devils advocate Beckham's allure to women has more to do with his looks than his physique. Put Jay. Kai, yours or my face on that body, subtract the money, the sports icon status, the spice girl wife, and the appeal goes away.

Oh and your right, for Beckhams physique to be average he would need to have a Milwaukee tumor.

On another note, I really do what I do for my own satisfaction. If I meet a chick who's into my passions and supports me 100% of the way- I'd be set for life. Everyone's different, and everyone's ideal of "beauty" differs.

If they don't like it, fugg 'em and move on. Keep pushing yourself towards greatness.

I'm not really bent out of shape about the guy. I am just saying that all of his fame comes from being Mr. Posh Spice, not playing soccer. I appreciate what those guys can do as athletes. It's a huge field, and to be conditioned enough to run fast for that long is amazing.

I'm merely stating that from OUR standpoint, neither of these guys has an impressive physique. That's what grinds my gears.

I guess our perception of what an impressive physique is has been warped from what we have seen over the years. I guess it all depends on your perspective. There was a time when I thought no one could ever get bigger than Arnold. I was wrong. I thought no one could ever get bigger than Dorian Yates in 1992. Wrong again. I thought no one could get a freakier back than Ronnie. Wrong. Kai Greene did it.

So, you see, your perception of what's impressive changes in response to outside stimulus.

If you drive a Dodge Lancer, a Porsche Cayman looks pretty cool. If you're used to driving a Bugatti Veyron every day, then that Porsche looks kinda lame.

You guys got it all wrong.

I will tell you what attract women.

Here im talking Model, very atheltic and beautiful Women.

NUMBER ONE : HEIGHT!

NUMBER TWO : LOOKS!

NUMBER TREE : MONEY!

They dont want 5.7 240 Bald Guys, they prefer the 6.2 200 pound good haircut guys riding in his Porshe with his sunglass on.

Correct me if I am wrong but you said you are married? If so,and you and the MRs. shag like rabbits, and are in love with each other, then really why are you getting bent out of shape that the average woman likes David Bechkham?
If this is a major concern in your life,and you are ready to give up something you enjoy, then you need some counseling.

To play devils advocate Beckham's allure to women has more to do with his looks than his physique. Put Jay. Kai, yours or my face on that body, subtract the money, the sports icon status, the spice girl wife, and the appeal goes away.

Oh and your right, for Beckhams physique to be average he would need to have a Milwaukee tumor.

pretty sure this is a joke thread. no need to go all dr. phil on his ass

You guys got it all wrong.

I will tell you what attract women.

Here im talking Model, very atheltic and beautiful Women.

NUMBER ONE : HEIGHT!

NUMBER TWO : LOOKS!

NUMBER TREE : MONEY!

They dont want 5.7 240 Bald Guys, they prefer the 6.2 200 pound good haircut guys riding in his Porshe with his sunglass on.

are you a woman ? if not then NO stop talking for women... women have preferences

How many times do I see ugly ass guys with hot girls ? lots of times

if you have a david beckham build no one would know unless you where at a pool or something. Women may prefer that build idk but if your big you stand out and being noticed is a big part of picking up women so its not only what they prefer its also how much they notice you. I tend to agree with the lean pro wrestler build being the ultimate pussy grabber about 220-250 in shape

I remember years ago Beckem was voted the most recognized athlete in the world. Not tiger, not michael, not derek. And I was like, who is this guy? Posh spice is a groupie compared to him.

And yes, he still gives me the douche chills, and I cant stand watching male professional athletes literally crying on the ground clutching their shins.

ALL women are into muscle. some of them just don't know it yet :D

The faulty premise in this entire argument is to attribute truth, reliability and self knowledge to the opinion of a woman. A woman has two paradoxical sides

1) What she needs on a deep emotional, physical and animal level (NEED)

2) What she thinks she wants, deserves and desires (WANT)

So this is a classic display of NEED vs WANT.

The NEED (must-have) is a man that will bring good offspring, is healthy, strong, confident and good in social groups. Muscle in itself is not enough but is a big plus. This is a powerful man. But I hate to tell it IS mind over matter if all else is equal.

The WANT (nice-to-have) is a man that can give comfort, money which is a pretty modern invention, social status (that may or may not be linked to power), being understood, friendship etc...

The NEED is dominating the WANT but a woman will never say that and it is socially unacceptable to communicate base needs as a woman would then be shunned for outing the truth.

Why do women go out in groups? To protect themselves from being emotionally dominated by their base needs so that they can go for the wants instead. If one of the girls in a group gets too emotionally carried away the others will try to save the situation for her benefit by dragging her away from the guy causing the attraction.

I would say that muscles are not enough. But they do help and if you don't have the brains, just shut up, get physical with touch and act mysterious.

funmetal

lol what the hell.. Ryan Reynolds looks a lot better than even some people here... What is a better look.. some 220lb dbol bloated fat water buffalo, calling himself bulking or
**broken link removed**

May not be big, but he has to work hard to keep his body with a busy schedule.

BTW.. I am 110% all mass monster guy lol. Just sayin' Reynolds has a good physique and is what preferred by 99% of girls.

lol what the hell.. Ryan Reynolds looks a lot better than even some people here... What is a better look.. some 220lb dbol bloated fat water buffalo, calling himself bulking or
**broken link removed**

May not be big, but he has to work hard to keep his body with a busy schedule.

BTW.. I am 110% all mass monster guy lol. Just sayin' Reynolds has a good physique and is what preferred by 99% of girls.

GIRLS... not women

Girls like boys
Women like men

When my kids were younger they would ask me to wear bigger shirts for they were embarrassed to see the looks and hear the comments--
I just recently went to a theme park with them ( kids are teenagers now) and i had a tank on. You would have thought i was the attraction at the park--Ladies literally coming up to me takin my pic-- random pics--younger girls and guys asking to get pics with me...
My kids were all smiles !!

I asked them what is the difference from years ago till now ? they say im bigger now and they know that is what their dad is all about...:lightbulb:

To each their own guys- I never had the genes to be a skinny wannabe twink. I have the genes to grow and be freaky.. and i will die happy doing so

TRAIN HARD !!! :headbang:

GIRLS... not women

Girls like boys
Women like men

yeah women aren't going for Reynolds that's all girls. In the last year he's gone from Scarlett Johansson to Charlize Theron and even if he weren't famous that body would have no trouble picking up girls or women.

yeah women aren't going for Reynolds that's all girls. In the last year he's gone from Scarlett Johansson to Charlize Theron and even if he weren't famous that body would have no trouble picking up girls or women.

umm ryan reynolds could still get all the pussy he wanted even if he didnt have the body he does. he has an ok build but nothing special, he just stands out more because most actors dont look like that.

Iunno why everyone is freaking out, it clearly says "Hollywood's", and not, "The World's". How many bodybuilders are considered "Hollywood"? Although you could have at least had the guy from Thor, or Vin Diesel or something. But anyway it's just some dumb article that is duplicated 15 times a year, doesn't mean anything.

umm ryan reynolds could still get all the pussy he wanted even if he didnt have the body he does. he has an ok build but nothing special, he just stands out more because most actors dont look like that.

You're comparing it to a select relatively speaking tiny segment of the population. Compared to some of the mass monsters his build is just ok but show that body to 90% of women and they will be drooling over it. It's not your esthetic ideal that's clear but to say his body is just ok is silly, if his body was just ok the majority of people would look like that. I grew up a fat kid and it took my years to get in shape and I've got very much the body type that Reynolds now has and while I'm trying to get bigger and get beyond that cause I too prefer the look of more mass to discount the work and dedication he puts in is just as bad as regular folk saying you got as big as you did cause of gear and that anybody on gear just gets big you should know better. 6'2 190 pounds+ with a visible 8 pack which has gotta mean 7% bf or less, again he's not huge but it's impressive nonetheless. As for him getting women without that body course he's still a good lookin dude but I was talking strictly body. If I were a betting man I'd guess his body type if there was some way to test it would get more attention than Cenas.

anyone see Duane "The Rock" Johnson in Faster and Fast & Furious 5? There isn't one straight female in the world who wouldn't bang him based on the way he looked in those movies (no homo)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear