over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keep it all! I'm done.

anyone see Duane "The Rock" Johnson in Faster and Fast & Furious 5? There isn't one straight female in the world who wouldn't bang him based on the way he looked in those movies (no homo)

yeah it was nice to see him go back to packing on the mass, he was trimming down to go hollywood but he's got the frame to carry that muscle. I'd guess there's very few chicks turning that down (also no homo lol)

You're comparing it to a select relatively speaking tiny segment of the population. Compared to some of the mass monsters his build is just ok but show that body to 90% of women and they will be drooling over it. It's not your esthetic ideal that's clear but to say his body is just ok is silly, if his body was just ok the majority of people would look like that. I grew up a fat kid and it took my years to get in shape and I've got very much the body type that Reynolds now has and while I'm trying to get bigger and get beyond that cause I too prefer the look of more mass to discount the work and dedication he puts in is just as bad as regular folk saying you got as big as you did cause of gear and that anybody on gear just gets big you should know better. 6'2 190 pounds+ with a visible 8 pack which has gotta mean 7% bf or less, again he's not huge but it's impressive nonetheless. As for him getting women without that body course he's still a good lookin dude but I was talking strictly body. If I were a betting man I'd guess his body type if there was some way to test it would get more attention than Cenas.

hes 6'2 190 and i doubt hes 7%. with a shirt on you cant really tell he lifts. i dont agree that if his build was just ok then everyone would look like that because most people have no desire to go to the gym or put down the bag of chips. dont get me wrong im not saying anything bad about him he has a decent build. but for example i bet john cena or the rock would get way more attention than him if they were out because they stand out more and they arent so big that an average woman would be grossed out by them like they would ronnie coleman.

but as far as those girls who are obsessed with showbiz yeah id say a smaller guy would have an advantage.

Last edited:
You gotta do what makes YOU happy. Many, not all, but many women don't like muscular physiques. They prefer the Abercrombie model look. Live your life doing what makes YOU happy. You'll never be happy going through life trying to please everybody but yourself or trying to figure out what makes everybody else happy.

ryan reynolds has a more appealing physique than a lot of guys here. he looks healthy, athletic , tall, lean, and more muscular than average.

im not going to sit here and say i only lift for myself, i also enjoy the attention. sure personal satisfaction of meeting and exceeding your goals are a big motivator but dont under estimate the vanity of it all. i think its great that i got hardly any female attention when i was 245 lbs of bloat, but sitting at a lean 215 is a whole different story. it was kinda surprising when i figured it out, but like i said, i think its great...you mean i dont have to over eat everyday, use weights that wear my body down, and use copious amounts of drugs to get the "ideal" physique? what a novel idea. i mean in our head we are all striving for a preconceived ideal look arent we? why not have that be in line with what women find most attractive? especially since you can live a more normal, balanced and healthy life while trying to achieve it.

save all your gear and food money and use it to short the dollar lol

You guys got it all wrong.

I will tell you what attract women.

Here im talking Model, very atheltic and beautiful Women.

NUMBER ONE : HEIGHT!

NUMBER TWO : LOOKS!

NUMBER TREE : MONEY!

They dont want 5.7 240 Bald Guys, they prefer the 6.2 200 pound good haircut guys riding in his Porshe with his sunglass on.

Exactly!!

I really don't think this thread was really all about attracting women with your physique. I guess I was trying to make some of the same points that 245 was making in his thread about having different perspective since "quitting bodybuilding".

Putting on size for the sake of size and sacrificing condition to do so was the way I always went about things. Every single run with Tren turned into a bulker, when it started out as "I swear, I'm really gonna get in shape this time". Quite frankly, I like to eat. I was raised by my grandparents. They went through the depression, and you had to clean your plate. "We went through the depression. There were times when we didn't know where our next meal was coming from." They literally forced you to eat as much as you could at every meal.

This whole thing has been really tough for me to come to grips with. It's just not in the cards for me to attain the look I always wanted to attain. No matter what I do, or how much gear I take, I just don't have it. I have started to accept that as the reality. And...I think that's really what this was all about. Maybe I just had the wrong dream.

What women really like is money and status, If you are famous and have alot of money and you are willing to spend alot of it on a woman she will like you.

There are alot of regular joes with better looks and bodies than Beckham or that other guy, but they arent rich and famous and girls are not beating down their door.

American women are totally controlled by the TV, by Entertainment tonight and people magazine, they are told what is cool and what they should like, very few of them can think for themselves.

I would only fuck an American woman without putting in much effort, I would never consider anything else with an American woman, If I want a nice woman I go on a vacation to another country, maybe someday I will marry a woman from another country, but shortly after I bring her back to the US I know she will change for the worst.

i dont think anyone can argue with this, it is just so much easier to drive up to the bar in a lambo and get tons of ass thrown at you then it is to strut in cut up and big as hell. some girls like a physique and some don't but GOOD CHARLOTTE said it best "girls don't like boys girls like cars and money" ohh yea also fame and power don't forget them......

Getting women is a science guys ! Just like bodybuilding...

we all started as noobs and gym idiots, but now we are on the juice and know how to cycle !

if you followed the same path to attract women, then yea you could be on some pussy juice rite now

umm where do i get said pussy juice and do you have a discount code? :D:D

dude you broke me up with that one.

Hahahaha Wow. What cycle do i need to look like ryan reynolds guys!? :banghead:

I notice that girls will talk shit until they have been with a dude who is big and cut. Though most of them are so stupid when it comes to assessing a dudes physique I've seen girls call guys "big" then I look at them and they can't apparently tell the difference between fat/water weight and good solid muscle.

It's i think though that some girls don't like what we do but fuck em. I find that having a "bodybuilding" type physique attracts the kind of girls I like ... fake tits, fake hair, fake eyelashes, 6" heels, a tiny waist and just a big slutty :D oh well that's what I like hah.

Yeah. And we probably look like the male version of this to every woman that sees us. Never thought about it that way.

It's i think though that some girls don't like what we do but fuck em. I find that having a "bodybuilding" type physique attracts the kind of girls I like ... fake tits, fake hair, fake eyelashes, 6" heels, a tiny waist and just a big slutty :D oh well that's what I like hah.

LOL I just read my post from last night and I guess the ipam/mod grf made me a little drowsy because my words are all mixed up haha

but yeah dude I never thought about that either, that probably really is how women look at us in a way...fine w/ me lol

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner