over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keep The Brick In Your Thoughts Today!

Best of luck to the big guy, keep up updated.

Talked to his wife right after surgery and he was doing good. Today we talked and he's doing great just out of it still. He's definitely a warrior. Sorry I didn't come over here and inform everyone myself.

Talked to his wife right after surgery and he was doing good. Today we talked and he's doing great just out of it still. He's definitely a warrior. Sorry I didn't come over here and inform everyone myself.

That's great! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Let him know that everyone is rooting for him!!

Congrats to him on the successful surgery. May his road to recovery be short and triumphant.

That's great! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Let him know that everyone is rooting for him!!

Text from brick
Thank you brother!! Looks like I may be here until @#$%# anyway. They want my bowels working good before I go home. Pain is under control. You guys are awesome . Tell everyone thank you! It means a lot to me.

Last edited:
Hang in there, Brick!

You know folks are praying for you. :cool:

I am.

Text from brick
Thank you brother!! Looks like I may be here until @#$%# anyway. They want my bowels working good before I go home. Pain is under control. You guys are awesome . Tell everyone thank you! It means a lot to me.

I had to do the same thing with my last two surgeries. They need you to pass gas...It means the bowels are "awake" and working again. It's then that they can start you on liquids, then solid food, then home!

Way to go! Great news Mick! :headbang:

That makes me feel better, you are one of the good guys Mick. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

my thoughts are with you Brick. Quick recovery

Brick' I know in my heart that you will come on top of all this.
Keep fighting my brother.
You are in our prayers.
Blessings. minister.

My thoughts are with you Brick. You continue to inspire.

PWood

Prayers are with you brother.
SPEND ATLEAST AN HOUR LOOKING UP SODIUM BICARBONATE USE FOR KIDNEY HEALING, AND FOR CANCER.
THERE ARE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE, GET YOURSELF SOME REDMILL SODIUM BICARBONATE, NOT OTHER BRANDS AND FOLLOW THE PROTOCOLS OUTLINED.
THIS PRODUCT IS USED IN SOME CHEMO TREATMENTS, AND IN SOME DIALYSIS PROTOCOLS FOR VERY GOOD REASON.
Look sodium bicarbonate for cancer treatment as well as for kidneys.

I had to do the same thing with my last two surgeries. They need you to pass gas...It means the bowels are "awake" and working again. It's then that they can start you on liquids, then solid food, then home!
He was released from the hospital today and is at home taking it easy. He wanted me to tell everyone thanks and eventually he'll make if in here.

Brothers, there are not enough words in the world for me to express my gratitude for your well wishes. I truly appreciate it!

Yeah, my cancer came back. I was told from day one that the type of cancer I have is aggressive with a high recurrence rate. Things seemed to be going well and in a routine follow-up scan in December they saw something suspicious in my right kidney. A biopsy was done in January and it came back bad. I felt like I had been sucker-punched after my good reports until then. The team felt my kidney should come out ASAP. The surgery was scheduled for early March but I was put on a cancellation list if something opened up sooner. I got a call a week ago that they could do it the following Monday. I jumped at the chance. The sooner the better with cancer.

The past week was a tough one. I came home today. I am very tired but happy to be home.The surgery went well and my pain was kept under control with an epidural for several days and meds. They had to remove some of my incision staples and pack with gauze to let it drain better because it seemed infection was trying to set in. That took care of the problem and I am now walking around (slowly) with an incision that goes from my lower back, around my side to the right front of my lower belly. I’m glad that part is over and now I am just waiting on pathology reports to see if it had a chance to spread yet. I really don’t want to do chemo again, but if I have to, I will.

You guys have hearts of gold. I’m the lucky man to have so many friends and support.

Last edited:
Glad to hear you are through the toughest part. You stay strong brother and I will keep positive energy coming your way. Wishing you a speedy recovery friend!

It's great to have you back Brick! The forums are complete again!!

Rest up for a speedy recovery!...Cancer can suck it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131