over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keep your juice a secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, I'm not judging you, but you DO use drugs.

I'm not saying steroids are bad...I'm saying for you particularly, with your recent history, that maybe illegal drugs of any kind, including steroids, are not something you should have in your possession at this time.

Sorry if I offended you, but you need to realize that you are not being smart.

i will have too agree with this..just be careful bro and keep things on the DL

Gotta agree with the others. They watch you the closest right after they let you go. Keep it a secret - coming to a popular forum, listing your real name, situation, exact sentencing, etc (i.e. fully and unquestionably identifying yourself) while additionally stating your hookups, possession, and intentions...

... I hate hearing that it happened once. So I'd hate to see you pop up on the forums 15 years down the road with another 'I just got out' thread.

4 years for a gear? How much did you have? I can't imagine that long a sentence for some personal amount (even with driving suspension/community service).

I am not a criminal, i don't deal drugs, and i don't use drugs. I'm college educated and i work 50 plus hrs and still spend an hour almost every day at the gym. Why can't i use some gear without being judged?
Well, no problem dude, but let me say that you are a criminal. You are a convicted felon in possesion with illegal narcotics while on parole. Now I'm not sure what you're definition of a criminal is but that sure sounds like one to me.

Being a bodybuilder isn't about juice. You don't have to give up on your childhood dreams. You can still be a bodybuilder. But I can guarantee you this: if you keep doing illegal **it, you will get caught. Not to mention, if you're on parole than you are seeing a p.o. probably every week or month. You can still test positive and then it's right back to the blocks.

Be careful. Sounds like you've had one hell of a notorious life!

It's all good. I'm not offended anymore. It is what it is. Maybe its not the smartest thing. Honestly i've been battling with my spirit on the whole issue. I haven't used anything yet and its on my mind to return the gear to my friend. I know he means well, but i did have some issues with juice that i'm not really interested in having again. One of the more serious issues on one end of testosterone is the extreme sexual desires. I cheated on quite a few, and destroyed the relationships. On the other side, with nearly all the rest my desire is so low that they think i'm cheating because i show no interest. Either way it was a big problem. Of course nobody talks about that shit, we only want to talk about the good things. Like the fast gains, extreme size, or the incredible pumps. Anyways....No hard feelings.

It's all good. I'm not offended anymore. It is what it is. Maybe its not the smartest thing. Honestly i've been battling with my spirit on the whole issue. I haven't used anything yet and its on my mind to return the gear to my friend. I know he means well, but i did have some issues with juice that i'm not really interested in having again. One of the more serious issues on one end of testosterone is the extreme sexual desires. I cheated on quite a few, and destroyed the relationships. On the other side, with nearly all the rest my desire is so low that they think i'm cheating because i show no interest. Either way it was a big problem. Of course nobody talks about that shit, we only want to talk about the good things. Like the fast gains, extreme size, or the incredible pumps. Anyways....No hard feelings.
It's all good. I'll never forget when they called my number "bag and baggage!" to leave that shithole.

How are you taking it? Did you get outmate or were you in the dorms or what?

The girl you love more than anything in the world now will more than likely be the one person you hate more than anything later.

Breaking up can really bring out peoples worst traits. No reason to tell any chic about gear imo...

My name is steve. I just got out of prison after spending 48.3 months in the tennessee dept. of corrections. i was on probation for running from the police on my yamaha r1. i was sentenced to six years of community corrections originally. I got vioalated because my girlfriend got chummy with my p.o. and told her i was juicing. they don't nomally test for anything but recreational drugs. i became the exception. not only did they violate me, they had a resentencing hearing and guess who was the prosecutions star witness? HaHa.....my girlfriend! Based on her testimony i got resentenced to 10 fucking years. i went to a hardcore prison. i am so thankful to be our of that hellhole! We had some issues like arguing alot, but i never saw that coming. Word to the wise.....if they don't need to know.....DO NOT TELL THEM!!!!! Any questions!
amen I tell no one. NO ONE! Especially a damn girlfriend.

My name is steve. I just got out of prison after spending 48.3 months in the tennessee dept. of corrections. i was on probation for running from the police on my yamaha r1. i was sentenced to six years of community corrections originally. I got vioalated because my girlfriend got chummy with my p.o. and told her i was juicing. they don't nomally test for anything but recreational drugs. i became the exception. not only did they violate me, they had a resentencing hearing and guess who was the prosecutions star witness? HaHa.....my girlfriend! Based on her testimony i got resentenced to 10 fucking years. i went to a hardcore prison. i am so thankful to be our of that hellhole! We had some issues like arguing alot, but i never saw that coming. Word to the wise.....if they don't need to know.....DO NOT TELL THEM!!!!! Any questions!

Solid advice - sorry you had to learn the hard way.

I've seen people get nailed for things because their otherwise loving wife popped off at the wrong time in front of the wrong person. Even if there is instant remorse the damage is done. I'm sorry you had to go through that bull.

Been with my girl for year and a half now, never said a peep to her about my gear, and never will. Not even my close friends know, only the sponsor i order from knows lol. People talk to much, i had a friend who told a friend, you can ask anyone in my town if so and so does aas and they will say o yea sure i heard he does.

Been saying this for years...

It's your business. Your girl doesn't usually tell you if she's had lipo or is wearing a push-up bra (or for what reason). Since most "hormone replacement" is for largely cosmetic reasons, what does it matter?

If you feel better if she knows, that's fine too. Nothing wrong with that at all. If you prefer to keep it to yourself, that's just as fine.

But whatever the case, never tell a 'girlfriend' or someone that you are not planning on spending the rest of your life with. You're just setting yourself up then. Even if she doesn't tell the authorities (if it's illegal) then she'll surely tell all her girlfriends, your friends, the guy she's been cheating on you with, her cat, the cat's vet, her therapist, and by then all your personal stuff is out in the open.

So the answer is simple. Use common sense.

Tell nobody anything, blame everything on a new protein shake, diet change etc ;)

Hey man i've been bodybuilding for 20 years, juicing for almost 13. Old habits are hard to let go. Its what i love to do. It may not be right for you, but for me all i've ever wanted to be since i was 11yrs old is a massive bodybuilder. I am not a criminal, i don't deal drugs, and i don't use drugs. I'm college educated and i work 50 plus hrs and still spend an hour almost every day at the gym. Why can't i use some gear without being judged? The whole lifestyle of eating clean and rigorous stucture of planning your whole day around training and eating is one of the greatest joys i have ever known, second only to pussy and maybe sleep. Gimme a break dude, this whole website is for dedicated muscleheads. You offend me with your entire statement.

In his own way his critique came from a good place, not wanting to see you in trouble again...but you are right Steve, you are not a criminal and we have no right to pass judgement on you. Congrats on your freedom and welcome aboard.

In his own way his critique came from a good place, not wanting to see you in trouble again...but you are right Steve, you are not a criminal and we have no right to pass judgement on you. Congrats on your freedom and welcome aboard.
Just to be correct here... He already said that he was convicted of a crime and served a sentence. Unfortunately, he's technically a criminal. He's an ex-con. I'm NOT saying that to judge him in any way whatsoever. But let's remain realistic here. I think what you hear are people genuinely concerned that this chap doesn't get sent back to the blocks on PV.

Because...

That
would
suck.

My wife knows, but been with her for over 29 yrs and have 5 kids, a few fellow juicers know, but they are my very close friends and that's it. God bless you .

maybe some females are naive but after good amount of time cant imagine them not figuring it out! agree though there's nothing worse than a scorned woman so if ur using aas maybe think twice about screwing over a significant other!

Just to be correct here... He already said that he was convicted of a crime and served a sentence. Unfortunately, he's technically a criminal. He's an ex-con. I'm NOT saying that to judge him in any way whatsoever. But let's remain realistic here. I think what you hear are people genuinely concerned that this chap doesn't get sent back to the blocks on PV.

Because...

That
would
suck.

You're technically right, I was just referring to the usage which I don't believe makes one a "criminal", and he has paid his debt to society. He may have been a criminal, but is not necessary one now.

You're technically right, I was just referring to the usage which I don't believe makes one a "criminal", and he has paid his debt to society. He may have been a criminal, but is not necessary one now.
I understand what you're saying. I agree in fact that he has more than paid his debt - which was a little extreme to begin with and I think steve got hosed. I think steve thinks he got hosed. However, it may be your belief that "usage" is not a criminal act, and in many cases it probably shouldn't be, but legally it is a criminal act. I'm completely sympathetic to the problem these days don't get me wrong. Many things that are now illegal could likely be safely decriminalized. Using or possessing hormones without a prescription? Illegal. I believe a fine and confiscation would be more than enough but that's not the case. Sending someone to prison for possession of hormones? Weird. I don't think someone should be thrown in a prison for possessing marijuana either. Do I support mj? No. Not at all. I think it's dangerous to the body and a health risk. Putting someone in a cell for making that decision? Ridiculous.

Over the years, we've debated this topic every now and again and it always ends where it starts:

It is what it is.:c'eeky-sm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws