over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keep your juice a secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattoosteve

Newbies
My name is steve. I just got out of prison after spending 48.3 months in the tennessee dept. of corrections. i was on probation for running from the police on my yamaha r1. i was sentenced to six years of community corrections originally. I got vioalated because my girlfriend got chummy with my p.o. and told her i was juicing. they don't nomally test for anything but recreational drugs. i became the exception. not only did they violate me, they had a resentencing hearing and guess who was the prosecutions star witness? HaHa.....my girlfriend! Based on her testimony i got resentenced to 10 fucking years. i went to a hardcore prison. i am so thankful to be our of that hellhole! We had some issues like arguing alot, but i never saw that coming. Word to the wise.....if they don't need to know.....DO NOT TELL THEM!!!!! Any questions!

These types of situations occur all the time. Friends, neighbours, wives, family. They will all fuck you over given the right circumstances.

If you tell someone it's not a secret.

yes, i have a question, do yo butt hurt?

Sad but true! Never give a girlfriend/wife or significant other the ammo to hang you because IF the relationship goes sour often times they will try to burn you.

Damn that sux bro. Hope you don't speak that woman anymore. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Thanks for the story

Yikes...that really sux man. Glad you're out. I tell absolutely no one about usage. And I mean no one (wife, best friend, gym mates, siblings). Makes things less complicated for me anyways.

good to hear you are out, enjoy your freedom and do your best to keep it!

That's fucked up that she turned on you like that bro... I've had some crazy bitches do some fucked up shit to try to screw me over before but luckily I was not juicing at the time so they couldn't use that against me... The fucked up part is that every time I'm in a situation like that, my family ends up taking the girl's side without even knowing my side of the story... All I gotta say is that I am very distant from my fam now due to various situations.

Well, good to hear that you're out finally brother... and thanks for sharing your story with us... Stay up brother

Just curious, why did you run from the cops on your bike?

Most things will get a simple ticket, as soon as you run, it's a felony.

and glad your out man, sorry about your gf ratting on you, thats lame!!!!

Thanks for all the replies. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of the regulars. I used to be on conversion board and spent alot of time there. This looks like an equally exciting board. I'm so happy to be free again. And HELL NO i don't speak to that bitch. I've got big plans. My good friend gave me 16 bottles of various things and i'm looking for the best gym where i live now. i think i found it already. Its the only gym i've ever been to that plays "LOUD ASS ROCK MUSIC!!!!" 24 hrs a day. no top 40. I'm gonna post a before pic and update it weekly. I just wanna get some orals and a good pct lined up before i start. I fixing to go into beast mode!!! 2 more weeks maybe. And thanks again for the welcome wagon of comments. i really appreciate it!

I ran because my license was suspended and i had made a habit of running. Dozens of times. It was 18 months after the fact(s) that i got a knock on the door from the aggressive drivers task force with a whole slew of charges. I didn't even have the bike anymore. i plead out to two cases where the dashboard video clearly identified me. (tag and tattoos) 4 years community corrections for fleeing and eluding and 2 years community corrections for reckless endangerment. ( wheelie on interstate) both cases were run consecutively. When i violated it was just after the fed crackdown with operation raw deal. So steroids were a hot topic and i violated for testing positive on 7 different types of gear. The d.a. begged for a resentecing hearing and the judge granted it. When it was all said and done he broke it off in my ass with a 10 yr enhancement. Running is something i will never do again, i don't care what the circumstances are.

My name is steve. I just got out of prison after spending 48.3 months in the tennessee dept. of corrections. i was on probation for running from the police on my yamaha r1. i was sentenced to six years of community corrections originally. I got vioalated because my girlfriend got chummy with my p.o. and told her i was juicing. they don't nomally test for anything but recreational drugs. i became the exception. not only did they violate me, they had a resentencing hearing and guess who was the prosecutions star witness? HaHa.....my girlfriend! Based on her testimony i got resentenced to 10 fucking years. i went to a hardcore prison. i am so thankful to be our of that hellhole! We had some issues like arguing alot, but i never saw that coming. Word to the wise.....if they don't need to know.....DO NOT TELL THEM!!!!! Any questions!

If that had been me I would still be in prison because I would have killed the stupid.....

Thanks for all the replies. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of the regulars. I used to be on conversion board and spent alot of time there. This looks like an equally exciting board. I'm so happy to be free again. And HELL NO i don't speak to that bitch. I've got big plans. My good friend gave me 16 bottles of various things and i'm looking for the best gym where i live now. i think i found it already. Its the only gym i've ever been to that plays "LOUD ASS ROCK MUSIC!!!!" 24 hrs a day. no top 40. I'm gonna post a before pic and update it weekly. I just wanna get some orals and a good pct lined up before i start. I fixing to go into beast mode!!! 2 more weeks maybe. And thanks again for the welcome wagon of comments. i really appreciate it!

Dude, it sounds like your head is still in the wrong place, you just got out but have gear in hand and more lined up already????

C'mon, bro, be smarter than that.

I ran because my license was suspended and i had made a habit of running. Dozens of times. It was 18 months after the fact(s) that i got a knock on the door from the aggressive drivers task force with a whole slew of charges. I didn't even have the bike anymore. i plead out to two cases where the dashboard video clearly identified me. (tag and tattoos) 4 years community corrections for fleeing and eluding and 2 years community corrections for reckless endangerment. ( wheelie on interstate) both cases were run consecutively. When i violated it was just after the fed crackdown with operation raw deal. So steroids were a hot topic and i violated for testing positive on 7 different types of gear. The d.a. begged for a resentecing hearing and the judge granted it. When it was all said and done he broke it off in my ass with a 10 yr enhancement. Running is something i will never do again, i don't care what the circumstances are.

I can't believe they came after you after 18 months...that is just crazy!!!!

yeah bro, never ever run. I ride a 07 750 and have seen to many people run from a simple ticket into a felony or crashing or hitting a car and killing themselves, never worth it!!!

Good luck with everything, keep your head on straight and move fwd in life!!!

Dude, it sounds like your head is still in the wrong place, you just got out but have gear in hand and more lined up already????

C'mon, bro, be smarter than that.

Hey man i've been bodybuilding for 20 years, juicing for almost 13. Old habits are hard to let go. Its what i love to do. It may not be right for you, but for me all i've ever wanted to be since i was 11yrs old is a massive bodybuilder. I am not a criminal, i don't deal drugs, and i don't use drugs. I'm college educated and i work 50 plus hrs and still spend an hour almost every day at the gym. Why can't i use some gear without being judged? The whole lifestyle of eating clean and rigorous stucture of planning your whole day around training and eating is one of the greatest joys i have ever known, second only to pussy and maybe sleep. Gimme a break dude, this whole website is for dedicated muscleheads. You offend me with your entire statement.

Sorry that happend to you. You did hard time and you didn't kill or hurt anyone. And for for ex. WOW! I could never do what she did. I would hate myself if i put someone in prison. She defiantly fucked you over bad. Hope all is well now and good luck to you from hear on out!

wow bro thats horrible.. glad ur out and back in the game tho.. props to u.. keep ur head up and stay swole big steve! :D

Hey man i've been bodybuilding for 20 years, juicing for almost 13. Old habits are hard to let go. Its what i love to do. It may not be right for you, but for me all i've ever wanted to be since i was 11yrs old is a massive bodybuilder. I am not a criminal, i don't deal drugs, and i don't use drugs. I'm college educated and i work 50 plus hrs and still spend an hour almost every day at the gym. Why can't i use some gear without being judged? The whole lifestyle of eating clean and rigorous stucture of planning your whole day around training and eating is one of the greatest joys i have ever known, second only to pussy and maybe sleep. Gimme a break dude, this whole website is for dedicated muscleheads. You offend me with your entire statement.

steve i completely understand how you feel, i think what you are missing is the point. You just got violated for steroid possession etc and spent 48 months in jail, is jumping back on juice really the smartest thing right away? If you are still on probation or parole, most likely they will test for it again. I personally cannot answer that question for you, it is one you have to answer for yourself, is it worth it?

That being said, i am glad you are out and ready to pursue bodybuilding whole heartedly, it is definitely a lifestyle that leads to a more disciplined and regimented life overall=-) Glad to have you here man!

Sad but true! Never give a girlfriend/wife or significant other the ammo to hang you because IF the relationship goes sour often times they will try to burn you.

Well I see it like this, I have been married going on 22 years, I told her last week about it but, I have something on her too so. I Love my wife and she wouldnt tell.

Dude, I'm not judging you, but you DO use drugs.

I'm not saying steroids are bad...I'm saying for you particularly, with your recent history, that maybe illegal drugs of any kind, including steroids, are not something you should have in your possession at this time.

Sorry if I offended you, but you need to realize that you are not being smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner