YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keeping aas Low as possible while still growing!! A Healthier approach?

My main question here was has tried very low dose of tren while cruising on trt Test dose.. and my reason for asking is as follows!
Im currently cruising , or more so recomping (dropping fat, gaining muscle weight staying literally exactly same weight on tbe scale, but body is transforming back to state I left it after year break)

My stats around year and a half ago were around 6"2 118kg 10-12% bf while still gaining , I was looking awesome and I was loving life but all come to an end pretty quick when my blood pressure was shooting through the roof ( age 26) , was struggling with breathing, sweating all day and health was shot, i generally felt like crap. My family also had a history of heart problems so when your struggling to keep breath this is always in the back of your head.. .This scare put me off BBing for a good year and it would have been the worst year of my life.. that 10% bf quickly turned into 20% and I was off my self...
All this was the result trying to get to big to quick and putting health second best .. I had build up my test dose starting low and increasing as gains would stop to around ,1200mg a week and cruising there along side either deca or eq dosed around 600mg a week.. I was gaining like crazy, and at the time thought this was great, but now , a year lata, getting back into the gym trying to get back to where I was a year ago, have realised quicker is never better in this game.
After training for 2 months without any aas and getting diet in check I have jumped back on with a completely different approach, keeping aas doses as low as possible where you can still see weekly gains, doing this by using higher doses of peptides and GH
For example, my current protocol looks like this

200mg test cyp Weekly (M/Th)
8iu Gh daily (wake,post,pre bed)
Mod/ghrp2 3x daily 10min pre Gh
Hcg 250iu x 2 weekly

And the results im seeing from this are incredible. . Im seeing bodyfat dropping and lean mass taking its place, my weight hasnt moved one bit . ...
The best part of it all is I feel great! My blood pressure is perfect, my chlostrol is perfect and I generally feel good...

My question is , this protocol is working so well I wanna see how long I can keep aas low while jacking up Gh and Increasing number of ghrp/mod shots per day .. Would the addition of a very low dose of tren around 50mg show noticeable results while keeping all other sides bp,hairloss,sweats at bay ?? If so, why arnt more people keeping there aas low , and nasty sides down , and as the body adapts either increase peps or include a low dose of another aas to keep gains coming..

Sorry about the long ass post, I just thought more should understand more is never better.

Dr G. who used to post here said his patients stayed healthy at 100mg of test and 100mg of tren per week.

I am not sure if 50mg of tren would yield much or any gains, but 100mg a week might be enough to give a small boost. Emeric said if he ever did tren he would do 25mg eod.

You might actually want to look into his test protocol. Injecting test at 20mg ed for a total of 140mg a week will have your test levels at the high of normal range. When I did 200mg of test in two weekly shots of 100mg, my test levels were a lot lower than when I did 20mg ed. Something to consider.

Good job on staying healthy and using lower doses. More is not always better.

This is something im glad i have learnt, i think its easy to use to much compounds and to high doses for very little extra results tbh. One thing i will say that if you can find a training style that you grow of naturally and diet plan you gain of naturally or on minute cruise doses you will absolutely be able to squeeze out good results on as low doses as possible. A few things to really consider for this to be successful are :-

1. Legit AAS, proper pharmacy/properly dosed AAS is imperative, when you take pure correctly dosed AAS you will quickly find out you don't need much.

2. Priming the body, i really think this is important if you were to cruise for a decent length and train hard and eat properly to keep your last "blasts" gains as much as possible for weeks / months on end when you re-introduce high period of aas you will grow well, the body likes to do things in spurts and wont do well from being pounded all the time.

3. Staying lean - Staying in good shape allows you to see the results a lot better, its amazing what stripping of 20lbs of fat can do visually.

4. Ramp cycles - i know this sounds old school, but i have personally been having good results with this, so after a decent length cruise you would be shocked that lets say for an 8 week blast you could respond well of relatively small doses and then every 3 weeks if you ramp or add in a compound you will make results , by the time your at a "high dose" your only at that level for 2 weeks.

example of a blast cut i am doing which has seen me lose a large amount of fat and recomp extremely well:-

weeks 1 -3 - test prop 300mg / tren a 200mg
weeks 3 - 6 - test prop 500mg / tren a 400mg
weeks 7-8 - test prop 700mg / tren a 600mg

each time my dose went up my diet took a calorie dip and my cardio went up, throughout the cycle my stength has gone up every week and ive lost a shit load of fat and apart from these last 2 weeks my doses were reasonable

Again this has just been my experience and something i thought worth sharing. I would love to hear from others like Big Dave etc..

4 months between pics (before on left, after on right).

I had him cut his doses in half (some even more). The changes were accomplished via diet and cardio manipulations.

People have hard time to believe that training and diet is the most important for muscle growth.

I sincerely think starting too high is why certain younger guys who have become names in the sport have gotten stuck, and will remain there until they develop health problems or take a long break and come back.

Taking 2012 to now to "chill out" has done WONDERS for my body.

Again, I'll elaborate when I can on how I did this. I'm texting it on my phone.

This is something im glad i have learnt, i think its easy to use to much compounds and to high doses for very little extra results tbh. One thing i will say that if you can find a training style that you grow of naturally and diet plan you gain of naturally or on minute cruise doses you will absolutely be able to squeeze out good results on as low doses as possible. A few things to really consider for this to be successful are :-

1. Legit AAS, proper pharmacy/properly dosed AAS is imperative, when you take pure correctly dosed AAS you will quickly find out you don't need much.

2. Priming the body, i really think this is important if you were to cruise for a decent length and train hard and eat properly to keep your last "blasts" gains as much as possible for weeks / months on end when you re-introduce high period of aas you will grow well, the body likes to do things in spurts and wont do well from being pounded all the time.

3. Staying lean - Staying in good shape allows you to see the results a lot better, its amazing what stripping of 20lbs of fat can do visually.

4. Ramp cycles - i know this sounds old school, but i have personally been having good results with this, so after a decent length cruise you would be shocked that lets say for an 8 week blast you could respond well of relatively small doses and then every 3 weeks if you ramp or add in a compound you will make results , by the time your at a "high dose" your only at that level for 2 weeks.

example of a blast cut i am doing which has seen me lose a large amount of fat and recomp extremely well:-

weeks 1 -3 - test prop 300mg / tren a 200mg

weeks 3 - 6 - test prop 500mg / tren a 400mg

weeks 7-8 - test prop 700mg / tren a 600mg

each time my dose went up my diet took a calorie dip and my cardio went up, throughout the cycle my stength has gone up every week and ive lost a shit load of fat and apart from these last 2 weeks my doses were reasonable

Again this has just been my experience and something i thought worth sharing. I would love to hear from others like Big Dave etc..

I agree and disagree.

1- I believe is an old school superiority complex, as if the pharma drugs are 100x better. Most are using UG. I've NEVER had a problem.

4- I agree, but don't like the structure for growth. Set it at JUST ENOUGH to grow. Start there. Train, eat, recover, repeat. When you absolutely get stuck, bump your macros. When you get stuck again, bump your drugs. You may even need a training break. Wait till your body NEEDS the added drug variable. Bumping it at set increments isn't needed if you're already making good progress. Dante Trudel pushed this concept hard, and it REALLY works.

I sincerely think starting too high is why certain younger guys who have become names in the sport have gotten stuck, and will remain there until they develop health problems or take a long break and come back

I very much agree and this applies to everyone who does this, not just competitors.

The problem is for every good post in this forum (or even in this thread), there are just as many bad posts filled with misinformation all over the internet. It's scary how much knowledge people lack in some forums across the net (cough elite fitness and steroid . com cough). You have "experts" posting all sorts of nonsense as factual and people take it as gospel. It isn't until you develop enough personal experience, that you know what to believe and what is just plain wrong.

Therefore, it's hard to blame a noob for doing what he is doing when he reads opposing viewpoints all the time.

I got a little off topic, but I had to rant a little.

My main question here was has tried very low dose of tren while cruising on trt Test dose.. and my reason for asking is as follows!
Im currently cruising , or more so recomping (dropping fat, gaining muscle weight staying literally exactly same weight on tbe scale, but body is transforming back to state I left it after year break)

My stats around year and a half ago were around 6"2 118kg 10-12% bf while still gaining , I was looking awesome and I was loving life but all come to an end pretty quick when my blood pressure was shooting through the roof ( age 26) , was struggling with breathing, sweating all day and health was shot, i generally felt like crap. My family also had a history of heart problems so when your struggling to keep breath this is always in the back of your head.. .This scare put me off BBing for a good year and it would have been the worst year of my life.. that 10% bf quickly turned into 20% and I was off my self...
All this was the result trying to get to big to quick and putting health second best .. I had build up my test dose starting low and increasing as gains would stop to around ,1200mg a week and cruising there along side either deca or eq dosed around 600mg a week.. I was gaining like crazy, and at the time thought this was great, but now , a year lata, getting back into the gym trying to get back to where I was a year ago, have realised quicker is never better in this game.
After training for 2 months without any aas and getting diet in check I have jumped back on with a completely different approach, keeping aas doses as low as possible where you can still see weekly gains, doing this by using higher doses of peptides and GH
For example, my current protocol looks like this

200mg test cyp Weekly (M/Th)
8iu Gh daily (wake,post,pre bed)
Mod/ghrp2 3x daily 10min pre Gh
Hcg 250iu x 2 weekly

And the results im seeing from this are incredible. . Im seeing bodyfat dropping and lean mass taking its place, my weight hasnt moved one bit . ...
The best part of it all is I feel great! My blood pressure is perfect, my chlostrol is perfect and I generally feel good...

My question is , this protocol is working so well I wanna see how long I can keep aas low while jacking up Gh and Increasing number of ghrp/mod shots per day .. Would the addition of a very low dose of tren around 50mg show noticeable results while keeping all other sides bp,hairloss,sweats at bay ?? If so, why arnt more people keeping there aas low , and nasty sides down , and as the body adapts either increase peps or include a low dose of another aas to keep gains coming..

Sorry about the long ass post, I just thought more should understand more is never better.

I used to use high doses when I was younger and got to a decent size as I got old I could not really justify the amount of drugs I was using all the time as being a good idea.

a few years back I dropped everything and haven't gone above 300mgs test a week some peptides here and there and inject anti ox.

I continue to recomp into better and better shape. it really is just all about diet cardio and training.

even now I continue to progress getting more with less.

you can do it, you just have to really stay on top of diet and training. to me it has been a great way to relearn things.

I agree and disagree.

1- I believe is an old school superiority complex, as if the pharma drugs are 100x better. Most are using UG. I've NEVER had a problem.

4- I agree, but don't like the structure for growth. Set it at JUST ENOUGH to grow. Start there. Train, eat, recover, repeat. When you absolutely get stuck, bump your macros. When you get stuck again, bump your drugs. You may even need a training break. Wait till your body NEEDS the added drug variable. Bumping it at set increments isn't needed if you're already making good progress. Dante Trudel pushed this concept hard, and it REALLY works.

Dave thanks for the input, the cycle I laid out was really a diet cycle and i found the little ramps kept me adding lbs to the bar while dropping cals etc BUT for growth I would def utilise your approach tbh.

On the pharma grade I can tell you that in the UK I had many ugl things tested which came back laced with either low dose , no dose or alternative compounds. For instance most ugl sustanon had tren added, all the masteron was low dose tren, anavar was winny, primo was eq or deca, deca was eq or test, Npp was test p. I found with pharma all the compounds were correct and potency was accurate not overdosed or under dosed. However this was with European / UK UGL . I use a ugl from this site which came back spot on so it's def possible just from what I've witnessed pharma is reliable.

Last edited:
There is ALOT of great info here from alot of knowledgeable people I really appreciate all the replys !! Its awesome to know how other people know and have grown on lower doses, because by keeping the doses lower and growing to your full potential while keeping all aas to a minimum the posibiltitys are endless ...
The way I look at it is taking baby steps from the beginning in bodybuilding gives you a whole life time ahead of you to slowly mould your body perfectly , huge and lean and in a healthy manner.. Or take the other road , and use 1g of test along side 1g tren and some orals for your first cycle and start your bodybuilding dream in the boots of a really big, really unhealthy , really putting his life at risk guy with about 5 years left in him due to extreme bp issues, heart problems and most likely some sort of sexual disfunction ..
Basically you will achieve more in the LONG run by taking your time, not slipping up and bot giving your self reason to stop

I've never really crossed the 800 mg/week mark for all compounds (one time I did 1,400 for 2 weeks but stopped that nonsense), and I'm still growing. Weigh 225 @ 5 8.5 fwiw.

I've never really crossed the 800 mg/week mark for all compounds (one time I did 1,400 for 2 weeks but stopped that nonsense), and I'm still growing. Weigh 225 @ 5 8.5 fwiw.

I started with 10,000mg a month when I started using AAS ten years ago now I'm at 1,000mg. a month. Too many incidents and run-ins with police.

Dr G. who used to post here said his patients stayed healthy at 100mg of test and 100mg of tren per week.

I am not sure if 50mg of tren would yield much or any gains, but 100mg a week might be enough to give a small boost. Emeric said if he ever did tren he would do 25mg eod.

You might actually want to look into his test protocol. Injecting test at 20mg ed for a total of 140mg a week will have your test levels at the high of normal range. When I did 200mg of test in two weekly shots of 100mg, my test levels were a lot lower than when I did 20mg ed. Something to consider.

Good job on staying healthy and using lower doses. More is not always better.

Damn good approach dude,

I'm using 375mg of test e per week
37.5 mg of tren suspension eod
10mg of super drol inject eod
Almost zero sides

10 mg of nolva ed
Vit b6 for prolactin 300mg per day upon awaking

Feel awesome n growing n leaning well

As one wise man said - you are as big as your dose is.

You will be your biggest at your biggest dosage, lower a dose and you will be a smaller version of yourself. But being big not always mesns looking better. You can look better on smaller dosages if your diet and training are in check. How much muscle you are caryying depends in how much hormones you have in your body, how good you look depends on how good is your diet and training

As one wise man said - you are as big as your dose is.

You will be your biggest at your biggest dosage, lower a dose and you will be a smaller version of yourself. But being big not always mesns looking better. You can look better on smaller dosages if your diet and training are in check. How much muscle you are caryying depends in how much hormones you have in your body, how good you look depends on how good is your diet and training

Sux but it's true, for most.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc