over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keeping cortisol and estrogin in check

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Would giving blood every three weeks do this?

How would this effect cycles?

Any thoughts?

Giving blood has little to nothing to do with cortisol or estrogen management.
It can be beneficial if your hematocrit is over 50.

cortisol- avoid caffeine, live a low stress life(this is the most important)

estrogen- ai will lower estrogen

if someone gave blood(a bag) every 3 weeks they would probably develop severe anemia... this is why you can donate once every 8 weeks

Last edited:
Giving blood has little to nothing to do with cortisol or estrogen management.
It can be beneficial if your hematocrit is over 50.

OK. Then where is the build up of these things being stored in the body?

I have read that cortisol can build up to the point that its competing for receptor sites at a 50/50 percentage to the AAS.

OK. Then where is the build up of these things being stored in the body?

I have read that cortisol can build up to the point that its competing for receptor sites at a 50/50 percentage to the AAS.

well, its shuttled around the body in the blood but donating blood is not the answer. it may lower for the immediate time but as soon as your body is stressed again that cortisol is back. and you can only donate every 8 weeks anyway...

whatever it is that you do to relax. spending time with the woman, kids, friends, family helps me chills out every time. the stress just melts away... just try to get and keep that easy feeling. and lay off the caffeine(soda, tea, coffee, fat burners etc.)

well, its shuttled around the body in the blood but donating blood is not the answer. it may lower for the immediate time but as soon as your body is stressed again that cortisol is back. and you can only donate every 8 weeks anyway...

whatever it is that you do to relax. spending time with the woman, kids, friends, family helps me chills out every time. the stress just melts away... just try to get and keep that easy feeling. and lay off the caffeine(soda, tea, coffee, fat burners etc.)

Has anyone ever taken cytadren or any other cushing syndrum type drug on an extreamly low dose to control this?

BTW: thank you for your responces.

phosphatydalserine

concrete guy this is a good read for you on cortisol control.......
**broken link removed**

Giving blood every 3weeks if on gear would be benefital. Only reason why its 8weeks is cuz the u.s. is always anal about stuff. In other countries you can donate monthly. Plus they only take 400ml which isnt a lot. Most people on aas will still have an elevated hematocrit and hemoglobin if they only give 400ml every 8weeks. Every 4weeks(go to diff blood banks) Should put you in a good range. You will know too, b/c when they prick your finger and test you, that # is your hemoglobin. Multiply it by 3 and thats your hematocrit. It would be great to be around 14-15 for hemoglobin but most of us are around 17-19

Humanofort will also help with cortisol levels. 100mg 3x daily.

I'd like to add some Phosphatidylserine but i havent heard a ton of feedback and not sure if its worth it and what dose to use.

In fact, I wonder if its worth adding 11oxo active ingredient(adrenosterone) which is now banned but still all over the web. I heard that is great for lowering cortisol.

I'd like to add some Phosphatidylserine but i havent heard a ton of feedback and not sure if its worth it and what dose to use

i just typed it into pubmed search and found a ton of studies. it definitely lowers cortisol... but i just checked the prices... if i hit the lotto i'll buy a bottle:p

concrete guy this is a good read for you on cortisol control.......
**broken link removed**

WOW Tom, Nice link dude! Thank YOU.

Giving blood every 3weeks if on gear would be benefital. Only reason why its 8weeks is cuz the u.s. is always anal about stuff. In other countries you can donate monthly. Plus they only take 400ml which isnt a lot. Most people on aas will still have an elevated hematocrit and hemoglobin if they only give 400ml every 8weeks. Every 4weeks(go to diff blood banks) Should put you in a good range. You will know too, b/c when they prick your finger and test you, that # is your hemoglobin. Multiply it by 3 and thats your hematocrit. It would be great to be around 14-15 for hemoglobin but most of us are around 17-19

My wife is in charge of a dialysis unit and is also a nurse. She has been lead to believe that you could remove a pint of blood every three weeks. It's nice having this done at home when I need it. :)

Funny that no one here mentions high dose Vit c as a buffer for cortisol. around 10,000mg daily or a little more will help buffer the effects, not supress it. It is a cheaper alternative to other supps for cortisol. Also as mentioned, try to avoid things that stress you out. This will go a long way to lowering the cortisol levels also. make sure you are well hydrated too so your system is not stressed from dehydration. Every little bit helps.

donating blood will probably cause cortisol spike lol because its a stress to the body

you are probably going to lose test too, igf and all that oh noooooooooo

like everyone else said, keep your mental health in check,,dont avoid stressful places, its all in your head, learn how to tolerate and overcome, if you need help go seek a therapist,,,if you think thats a pussy thing to do then i am so sorry for you.

cytadren? how do you know you have high cortisol problem to begin with? and how do you know if you have estrogen problem too?

do you know there are alot of other hormones in play with cortisol right?

phosphatidylserine does not lower cortisol like cytadren would do,,different mode,,,go read the argument between Eric from primordialperf and pat arnold fighting over what PS really does and so on....as far as i know from reading it dampens that over active response to ACTH OR maybe it dampens ACTH response to CRH something like that....it might be useful taking it during stressful period (not before/after workout though) like at work or before bed. more adaptogen than anythign else

did you know;
1. if you are sleep deprived your dopamine goes up along with cortisol,,,so dopamine is trying to balance cortisol
2. estrogen goes up from cortisol because cortisol is needed for aromatase (not sure about the other way though)
3. brief spike of cortisol is seen from GH,,,because naturally GH is released when you are hungry along with ghrelin effect.
4. thyroid and cortisol balance each other out, suppressing one or the other will show similar effects,,thats why you need testing to prove whats what.

goodluck

Thanks for all the advice.

I don't believe that I have high colestrol or high cortisol. That would be meaning they are effecting my over all health. I give blood regularly. However, I do believe that with the HRT and pressures associated with running my concrete company cortisol could be at a higher level than is optimum for making muscle.

Any way, I just came from the Advantage Supplements site. I ordered six bottles of 11-OXO 60 caps per bottle, I plan on giving this stuff a fair shot. I really can't imagine anything noticeable coming from taking this . But if it does I will post it. Thanks again guys!

I don't believe that I have high colestrol or high cortisol. That would be meaning they are effecting my over all health. I give blood regularly. However, I do believe that with the HRT and pressures associated with running my concrete company cortisol could be at a higher level than is optimum for making muscle.

Any way, I just came from the Advantage Supplements site. I ordered six bottles of 11-OXO 60 caps per bottle, I plan on giving this stuff a fair shot. I really can't imagine anything noticeable coming from taking this . But if it does I will post it. Thanks again guys!

Try and get your cortisol levels checked before starting...while using...and then after you stop the 11-OXO...and post the results.

Like EDED said how do you even know for sure your cortisol levels are high?

I have always found this subject very interesting...

I use humanofort and Vitamin C to help keep mine under control.

i was told that 11 oxo is effective at tissue level and not systemic??? but do tell us how that goes

black china lab makes 11 oxo clone and its cheaper fyi

too lazy to do my own but goto pubmed and type 'oxandrolone and gr'

one of the studies showed that var competes with cortisol and inhibits cortisol action,,,that is the scientists added var and cortisol at the same time in the cell expressing GR (cortisol receptor) and AR and var 'won' over cortisol's action

so....if you are on HRT and a gear user,,,var will be a good cortisol controlling agent,,,thats why its good for precontest and so on

from personal experience and lab results i can tell you that test at 750mg/wk did not do sht to control cortisol level,,,maybe it did at tissue level but free cortisol level in blood and saliva were 3 times high when i was hypothyroid,,,something to think about.

halotestin and trenbolone are great too for anti cort effects but you know how they are....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131