over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keeping gains off juice no trt

That’s pretty hard to believe even if he was doing a Nasty fat bulker.

I mean I went from around 14-18 in less than a year doing super fat fuck dirty bulk; yes lots of fat but also my bench went up over a hundred pounds; with gear Im pretty sure its more than possible; only supp I was taking was creatine and weight gainers and this was when I was 16-17 natural.

Last year I came off, cold turkey for 5-6 months. Maintained my weight and size fairly well. For sure had some strength losses and fat gain, but didn’t get too far off track. Stayed around the 230-240 mark at 5’9”.

Jumped back on and added in gh for a bit, four months later I was 255-260 and looked much leaner than the 230-240 mark. Been on trt at 100 mg a week for 8 weeks now, and diets gone to poop; relatively same weight, just more fat and the pump isn’t as nice without gh.

I was 210 before I ever touched gear, thankfully I hold my weight rather well when completely off.

Guy a few posts above nailed it.

I mean yes I heard people keeping alot of their gains to keeping everything on track when it came to diet/training; but do you wonder if you went past a year. Jerry Ward made a vid about this on how everytime he went off he just kept losing size; and when he basically came off and then went on TRT dose a lil later he basically was saying he was the same size or around the size as before he hoped on gear basically around 190-200lbs when he peaked at around 18-19. Only other person I see who kept alot of their muscle coming off completely no HRT/TRT was Big J when he made a vid about it; yes he lost that look but at his size with abs; pretty impressive since it looks like he kept a good amount of size from steroids especially being "natty" for a lil while.

Looks like he reached his natural potential then came off, says in college so probably not ton of years in gym. Big difference going from say 160 to 190 than 210 to 240 and trying to keep. Kinda like taking a short cut to where he could have gotten anyways, probably a smarter way of doing it

He kept 3-3.5” on his arms and 30lbs. Sorry I don’t buy it. Maybe that was possible with Dexter Jackson’s first cycle but not this guy.

The problem is that guys equate the look of steroids to muscle.

Steroids increase nitrogen retention, glycogen uptake, and intra muscular water retention...All of this adds to that round, hard look that you get from drugs (even testosterone).

When guys come off, or even go down to TRT from hefty doses, they lose that, but they haven't lost the muscle itself. Just a big portion of what composes it.

Anyone whose gone on TRT from years of gear use will tell you, sure they aren't their strongest, but they aren't THAT much weaker than when they were off (neurological adaptations to high load have already taken place in a way).

Now coming off completely is a personal decision and TRT is still a big advantage over this, but the minute the drugs are added back, you'll gain back that look pretty fast.

How much you hold is up to your training, diet, genetic limit, years spent training naturally...

yes this was a good post. thank you

So I know Jerry Ward used to be a member on this forum for a while. Here is an old vid he made about PCT and how in general you just end up reversing back even with PCT, from taking HCG, Clomid, Nolva, Triptorelin etc. Taking HCG on cycle then shooting Trip after coming off; or going on Nolva/Clomid during your whole pct etc. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRwrZfzv-7I"]Follow up, pro cycles, pct, ect - YouTube[/ame] Every1 whos saying they kept most of their gains "not meaning doing low dose TRT" would like to hear what you think of what Jerry was saying in this vid. Cause half of the responses seem that PCT is the determining factor of keeping your gains when you come off completely; but Jerry says otherwise.

Well he looks natural, that's for sure. There's not a vein in sight anywhere on his arms. He looks like he's just back to his natural limit.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws