over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keeping gear in the sun(100degrees)

Fullybuilt

Banned
So i've got all my shit stored in a buddys shed in his backyard. Its in a duffle bag and has a car visor(you know, the silver thing you put in the windshield to keep sun out) wrapped around it as well. The problem is the weather varies from 90-100degree's here. I figured its ok to leave it where its hot, b/c its ok to heat gear up in the oven, so what would the sun do. I just wanted to make sure the gear will be fine. Will be there for about 4months. Basically is just some Peg300,npp,prop,tren,winny/masterone tabs, and var capsules. Is it ok? thanks

The heat may well cause the var's cellulose caps to melt.

Koevoet said:
The heat may well cause the var's cellulose caps to melt.

Thats what I though. Thats why im gonna put those somewhere else. What about the oils. Will they be fine?

Man, put that shit in a cool dry spot. Don't store your shit at someone elses pad either. Keep it where YOU know whats going on. Don't trust your shit someplace else even if you trust the people there. They might not necessarily have anything to do with it getting fucked up or worse.

Kahn said:
Man, put that shit in a cool dry spot. Don't store your shit at someone elses pad either. Keep it where YOU know whats going on. Don't trust your shit someplace else even if you trust the people there. They might not necessarily have anything to do with it getting fucked up or worse.

I know for certian its safe. This is a very good friend. Plus its only like $1k in gear, which is a big fine if I get caught with it at my house. My ? is, is it ok to leave the oils where its hot? thanks

Fullybuilt said:
I know for certian its safe. This is a very good friend. Plus its only like $1k in gear, which is a big fine if I get caught with it at my house. My ? is, is it ok to leave the oils where its hot? thanks
thats real cool of you...its a big fine if you get caught...well what about your buddy? stick it in a bag and bury it in the woods...

flexmaster said:
thats real cool of you...its a big fine if you get caught...well what about your buddy? stick it in a bag and bury it in the woods...

He can't get caught. Lives alone. Hasnt even touched a ciggerette.

I have never heard of anyone keeping their gear in the heat before??!! I don't think that it will be a major problem doing so, but how long do you plan to have it stored there (by that I mean, how long before you will burn through that stash)??!! I wouldn't leave it in the heat for an extended period of time........

kawasaki1 said:
I have never heard of anyone keeping their gear in the heat before??!! I don't think that it will be a major problem doing so, but how long do you plan to have it stored there (by that I mean, how long before you will burn through that stash)??!! I wouldn't leave it in the heat for an extended period of time........

4months

Fullybuilt said:

Everybody is certain its safe, thats why they have it where it got found. The important parts of my post were get it cool, dark, and dry. Then the part that it might not be him that fucks it up. Also, they are called accidents for a reason. I wouldn't gamble. What about him if it did get found?

|--[\\\\]>--------- ill put an end to this, i keep mine in a storage. its not air cooled either so even in the hottest of summer, it was ok, i just had them in lock boxes.

Fullybuilt said:
Not too long, I wouldn't see a problem............

Find a cool dry place and store it there.

Ok so it seems like everyone recommeds a cool place. Im just not gonna take any chances and store it somewhere else now. I just don't understand why I can't stay out in the heat, when it was made with heated oil and can be sterilized by being baked in 200+degree oven temp.

Fullybuilt said:
Ok so it seems like everyone recommeds a cool place. Im just not gonna take any chances and store it somewhere else now. I just don't understand why I can't stay out in the heat, when it was made with heated oil and can be sterilized by being baked in 200+degree oven temp.

\--[\\\]>---------- obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but i tell you, i myself keep all my stuff in a storage bay OUTSIDE. i have a friend who is a chemical engineer and he is the one that told me it's fine, and he was right, all my stuff has been ok, none of the oils have seperated or crystalized.

bigbadasian said:
\--[\\\]>---------- obviously everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but i tell you, i myself keep all my stuff in a storage bay OUTSIDE. i have a friend who is a chemical engineer and he is the one that told me it's fine, and he was right, all my stuff has been ok, none of the oils have seperated or crystalized.

What kind of temps? Its usually 90-100 where im at all day.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member