over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

keeping my bp in check, help!

Hey everyone, i am back and thought i would update my status on here.
i have received carditone, black cumin seed, and Rauwolfia Extra by Vitanica.
i took my standard dose of lorsartan 25 mg in the morning and took 1 black cumin seed, about 3 hours later i took one rauwolfia extra.

i noticed that i had a weird head pressure from this vitamin, but i was standing up and almost passing out (hypotension) . Had to catch my breath a few times, i guess this stuff really worked! Does that happen to anyone? I didn't check my blood pressure though, another day i will check it..

I would like to note i take magnesium chelated about 800mg per day as well. I noticed i respond well to this kind of dosage spread throughout the day, with no stomach issues or drowsiness..

I also have taken norvasc(amlodipine) before, and it lowered my blood pressure way too much at a dose of 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night when i didn't have any stress. Although i still i got white collar syndrome when i arived at my docs on this med it was very high bp still..

ill keep you all updated about this

thanks for the help since my first post about this cheers

Last edited:
Hey everyone, i am back and thought i would update my status on here.
i have received carditone, black cumin seed, and Rauwolfia Extra by Vitanica.
i took my standard dose of lorsartan 25 mg in the morning and took 1 black cumin seed, about 3 hours later i took one rauwolfia extra.

i noticed that i had a weird head pressure from this vitamin, but i was standing up and almost passing out (hypotension) . Had to catch my breath a few times, i guess this stuff really worked! Does that happen to anyone? I didn't check my blood pressure though, another day i will check it..

I would like to note i take magnesium chelated about 800mg per day as well. I noticed i respond well to this kind of dosage spread throughout the day, with no stomach issues or drowsiness..

I also have taken norvasc(amlodipine) before, and it lowered my blood pressure way too much at a dose of 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night when i didn't have any stress. Although i still i got white collar syndrome when i arived at my docs on this med it was very high bp still..

ill keep you all updated about this

thanks for the help since my first post about this cheers

You took two new BP supps and it had an effect on you.... There's no way of knowing if it was one, the other or a combination of both that did it.

Try again tomorrow

Definitely no replacement for clean diet and consistent cardio.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Anadrol put my BP to 165-170 systolic and that was only after 30 days. Man I was strong as shit but my doc didn't think it was worth it. Lol. Had to drop it and take some meds for a month till it dropped.

Anadrol put my BP to 165-170 systolic and that was only after 30 days. Man I was strong as shit but my doc didn't think it was worth it. Lol. Had to drop it and take some meds for a month till it dropped.

You do realize, BP that high is really bad for your kidneys? did you get on BP meds? what is it now?

You do realize, BP that high is really bad for your kidneys? did you get on BP meds? what is it now?
10mg lisinopril for 30 days with increased cardio and a cleaner diet. Doctor ran my blood work and said everything else looked good.
It's been almost 2 months and it's down 190-200/85-90. Completely stopped cycle and won't till I get under 10-12%bf.

10mg lisinopril for 30 days with increased cardio and a cleaner diet. Doctor ran my blood work and said everything else looked good.
It's been almost 2 months and it's down 190-200/85-90. Completely stopped cycle and won't till I get under 10-12%bf.

Typo 130-140

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws