over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keeping test at TRT dose but increasing anabolic and androgens

I have done many cycles like this:
1. For the reasons you mentioned
2. High-dose (above HRT) Testosterone has a negative impact on collagen synthesis in tendons in a dose-dependent manner.
3. So I wouldn't have to use any ai.

Actually my first cycle was 1 cc of deca a week only. I know I'm not the smartest. A friend of mine just gave me a bottle of Deca he got from Greece and I figured "sure I'll do it" (without any research) but I had nothing but good results and was fairly dry.

My first 3 years on i never used test

Have done countless cycles of anabolics only and was always fine

I started test when i joined internet forums And because after many years on my own test not work anymore

I started test when i joined internet forums And because after many years on my own test not work anymore
Agreed...

Never had tren/deca dick. Sometimes erection quality can be down by like 10% but proviron works way better than test on me if that's what I'm concerned about.

Test is great for what it is: keeping your natural main male hormone in your system and also maybe most importantly, increasing estrogen (we need a certain amount of estrogen to make optimal gains plus estrogen is good for connective tissue. But I definitely think there are better choices growth/sides. I once did one gram of test c (only/alone) a week that was probably my least favorite cycle.

Plus I use hrt between cycles.

In my personal opinion, it's that tolerance will build up eventually if one just ramps up the dose and runs it too long at too high of a dose..and the good effects reverses out (Morning woody, drive, etc). I know everybody responds differently because we all have unique chemistry more or less. If one just keeps the dose low and holds it on that level...I find that you could just always feel the power of the test and you don't build a tolerance or become desensitized to it in the long run..
this way..you can play around with other compounds to achieve your more specific goals..all the while feeling good and strong with high libido and good morning wood :)

There sounds like some truth to this for sure for me.

I found when I had taken a high dose for an extended time that when Id lower it again Id lose many of those positive effects. Not that I didnt feel it at all, but I do feel like my body was somewhat desensitized to it. I rarely go above 500mg now and I always seem to have those good effects still when I go down to 125mg per week or around there

I find shit like this fascinating. Every country seems to have their own steroid 'culture' and theories. In some countries, test is hardly used or used very little. In others, like the states, high test is generally the name of the game (or used to be as that attitude is changing). Hell in some countries they just use tren lol. Curious what country are you in again? What's used mostly as a base?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear