over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kentucky State Police Troopers Ordered Steroids from a Florida Pill Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, but you probably already knew that. I would be perfectly fine with no police at all, and I 100% mean that. I can take care of myself, and I don't respect those that can't.

Cops just "doing their job" isn't an excuse, they have a responsibility to not uphold or enforce unjust and incorrect law. All of them should refuse (IMO) to enforce ANY law related to drugs. I would think you of all people, that has been a victim of their rampant overreach and stupidity, would fall more on this side of things than any other.

I respect your position and your attitude, but I think you are looking at this only from your own perspective, without considering the effects on others.

Like you, I would be perfectly fine with no police at all myself. I have lived in the hood, had four fights as a boxer, wrestled in college, learned judo from Green Berets, have two years active duty service in the US Army. I competed as a bodybuilder and powerlifter. I have made a living as a strip club bouncer, and as a drug dealer. I enjoy violence, more than I probably should. I have been in GenPop in county jail, and in Federal Prison, and I got along there well with everybody, and I would be fine if I had to go back to prison. I have literally no fear of death at all. Death is an old friend to me, and I am looking forward to meeting him again. In fact it will be a great relief to me when I can step away from this mortal existence. I can take care of myself, and I wouldn't be worried about myself if there were no cops.

But if there were no cops, I would be worried about my wife, if I can't be here to protect her. I would be worried about my daughter and step-daughters and step-sons, because all of them have been raised in a much kinder, softer environment than I was, and none of them can take care of themselves if I'm not here to protect them. God bless them, they are sweet but all too soft. My parents are both dead, but if they were still elderly and alive, I would be worried about them if there were no cops. We all have families and loved ones, and if we can't be there to protect them 24/7/52, then at least I hope they will always be able to call 911 and get some kind of protection or assistance from the police and emergency personnel.

We can be as tough as we want, but society and the average citizen needs the police, just to keep a lid on things and keep the monsters at bay. And there are real monsters out there.

And cops are usually just average guys with an average education; they have no special ability to determine what is a just or unjust law. That is what the courts are for, and the cops are just there to enforce the laws that were written by politicians, and that have survived any challenges in the courts.

As you say, I have been a victim of rampant overreach and stupidity. I certainly agree with you on that. But it was the overreach and stupidity and ambitions and ignorance of grandstanding politicians that is to blame, not the cops and federal agents that were there to enforce the law. It was the senators and congressmen and Presidents that did the damage by passing terrible laws. The cops were just the hand that smacked me down; this disease started in the brain. I blame the politicians, not the cops.

Although I do have a beef against some cops, because when they raided my house, they stole my watches and digital cameras, and other small items that went in someone's pocket, and never made it into evidence. So there are bad cops out there, that will do bad things if you give them an opportunity. But there are plenty of good ones as well, that do their best to treat people fairly. I have known both, and in reality it's a more complicated situation than many people would think.

Strongly disagree with the sentiment "cops are just like us" - no normal guy wants to beat the shit out of people for a living. Let's face it, cops are paid to beat the shit out of people.

They also have an astronomically higher rate of committing domestic abuse and suicide. No, they are not "just like us" and I resent the idea they bear any resemblance to me.

Ronnie Coleman and Sergio Olivia were cops and you are right, they are Mr Olympia's and you are not. 🙄

I disagree, but you probably already knew that. I would be perfectly fine with no police at all, and I 100% mean that. I can take care of myself, and I don't respect those that can't.

Cops just "doing their job" isn't an excuse, they have a responsibility to not uphold or enforce unjust and incorrect law. All of them should refuse (IMO) to enforce ANY law related to drugs. I would think you of all people, that has been a victim of their rampant overreach and stupidity, would fall more on this side of things than any other.

I have best friends who were police officers. One I come over to his house every weekend. California is currently violating people's rights with this lockdown. They were told to go and fine people that had businesses open and those not wearing masks. They refuse to due to feeling sorry for people who lost jobs and businesses.

Last edited:
I have 2 good friends, one is CHP, the other a deputy sheriff. I actually suggested both get their testosterone levels checked, both were low. Both get doctor prescribed Testosterone. Not all police taking steroids are doing it illegally either. 🙄

However, as others have noted, cops didn't write the laws. They are just enforcing the laws that grandstanding politicians wrote and signed into law.

Obedience to unjust and inmoral laws makes society shit, the blame is shared between those who pass the laws and those who enforce them. Oh yes, the Nazis will only follow orders from their superiors, the same as the police persecute those who do not wear anti virus masks ... it is the same dictatorship and stupidity of a few controlling the rest.

Not to mention tanks and tear gas and various other weaponry.

Pusssssssssies

Hundreds of years ago, technology made obsolete physical or athletic abilities. In the near future, no humans will be needed for military or police.

Cops fulfill a necessary function in our world. Some of them do their job well, and some don't. But then, there are good and bad doctors, dentists, carpenters, masons, electricians, plumbers, computer programmers, etc in the world as well.

No, the police are there to protect the state, the government, corporations and their interests, they are not to protect the common people from criminals, it's a joke that someone thinks that.

Also, I can't believe that you are "semi-amazed" that the majority on this board has respect for cops.

It really amazes me.

In a free / capitalist society, in principle, the police presence would be miniscule or even non-existent (if it were privatized). Everyone on this board seems to support such a system, or at least people here want drug or steroids laws to not exist and they don't want the government to take over what they can do with your body.

Therefore, it is incompatible to be in favor of freedom or libertarianism and the application of the force of law through the police. The police are synonymous with a strong and regulatory state, not a free economy.

Of course, society is full of contradictions because of diverse and contradictory philosophical and theological influences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear