over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

KETO DIET/CKD HELP

Anyone ran gear whilst doing a keto based diet? How did you respond with being on lower carbs and are carbs important to actually grow in general.

I am actually tiered now of seeing weight gain in the wrong places and looking like crap even after eating clean. I can not understand what the f@£k is going on and why my body is doing this.

Eating carbs after restricting them for some time (2 years) has lead me to believe that something is not right. I feel my anxiety is slightly worse and i seem to gain fat or water very easily. As stated above i will be trying a keto based diet and i am now leaning towards using some Test maybe a stack for 12/16 weeks.

You're probably insulin resistant, so a lower carb or cycling approach would probably suit you better. I cycle mine in order to remain insulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity means everything from better workouts to better recovery.

Given what youve stated about yourself, i agree with this over 9000.

I love the keto diet. I do a fat adapted diet or straight keto most of the time. If you use insulin, youre not doing keto, but that wont be an issue for you.

Trust me bro! If just starting keto stick with the macros from that calculator, if your in a calorie deficit your going to BURN BODY FAT!
After you have become pretty well fat adapted then you can start levering the fat downward and protein upward!.

Anyone ran gear whilst doing a keto based diet? How did you respond with being on lower carbs and are carbs important to actually grow in general.

Tons of competitors and recreational athletes are wearing gear while riding in keto, there is no problem brother.

You're probably insulin resistant, so a lower carb or cycling approach would probably suit you better. I cycle mine in order to remain insulin sensitive. Insulin sensitivity means everything from better workouts to better recovery.

I actually feel you could be right. I have had bloods and everything seems spot on. Is it something i should discuss with my Doctor if I think i may be insulin resistant ? I Have also read that when carbs break down and turn in to sugar it bothers some people and flares up there anxiety.

I follow a ketogenic diet about 90% of the year, only time I place carbs in my diet is usually about a month before I start a very hard cut. Im currently running keto and im 5ft5 214 lbs @ about 10% bodyfat
My current macros are 170 protein 20 carbs 215 fat
This is me 3 days ago

Brother you look amazing!!#beast

I follow a ketogenic diet about 90% of the year, only time I place carbs in my diet is usually about a month before I start a very hard cut. Im currently running keto and im 5ft5 214 lbs @ about 10% bodyfat
My current macros are 170 protein 20 carbs 215 fat
This is me 3 days ago

Looking great champ! May i ask where did most of your fat intake comes from?

Looking great champ! May i ask where did most of your fat intake comes from?
Fatter cut's of meat, olive oil, grass fed butter (love the stuff), heavy whipping cream, coconut oil, macadamia nuts, avacado, walnuts, and natural peanut butter (as a treat), lots of block cheese.
The olive oil I use plain to cook with and I buy flavor infused to drizzle on my food like my favorite is white truffle infused olive oil, pungent smell but taste amazing.

Fatter cut's of meat, olive oil, grass fed butter (love the stuff), heavy whipping cream, coconut oil, macadamia nuts, avacado, walnuts, and natural peanut butter (as a treat), lots of block cheese.
The olive oil I use plain to cook with and I buy flavor infused to drizzle on my food like my favorite is white truffle infused olive oil, pungent smell but taste amazing.
Glad to see the amount of dairy in there, too many people bashing dairy, for me it's the best part of low carb

Glad to see the amount of dairy in there, too many people bashing dairy, for me it's the best part of low carb

Hell Yea, my prebed meal is almost always a half pound (or pound) of either low fat cottage cheese or nonfat Greek yogurt, partially frozen with some sugar free pancake syrup and frozen berries mixed in. I love my cheese, too. All dairy!

I love butter abd cheese!

I love heavy whipping cream also, I have had four cups of coffee today, my preworkout cup was just black coffee as I was toward the end of my 16 hour fast, but the other 3 each had 15 grams of heavy whipping cream each (about 4.5 grams of fat each). I've been up since 3 am so it's been a coffee kind of day for me..LOL I usually drink about 3 large cups a day.

A good block of cheddar cheese and KerrI gold butter stays in my house AT ALL TIMES...LOL

keto is too fucking easy...ha ha ha

I love heavy whipping cream also, I have had four cups of coffee today, my preworkout cup was just black coffee as I was toward the end of my 16 hour fast, but the other 3 each had 15 grams of heavy whipping cream each (about 4.5 grams of fat each). I've been up since 3 am so it's been a coffee kind of day for me..LOL I usually drink about 3 large cups a day.

A good block of cheddar cheese and KerrI gold butter stays in my house AT ALL TIMES...LOL

keto is too fucking easy...ha ha ha

How often do you fast for that long? Keto is def easy, but now I need to get some heavy whipping cream in the fridge.

How often do you fast for that long? Keto is def easy, but now I need to get some heavy whipping cream in the fridge.

I used to use heavy whipping cream but man those calories add up FAST... Lol. Even with the extra calories, though, I've found it difficult to gain fat on keto... But also difficult to gain muscle without some kinda carbs involved.

Usually I will intermittently fast for 4-7 days then eat as I'm hungry for a few days. Right now I'm on day 3 of fasting and will probably continue doing so until Saturday and eat to hunger that day and Sunday then see how I feel and go from there, just don't want my weight dropping too rapidly.

I used to use heavy whipping cream but man those calories add up FAST... Lol. Even with the extra calories, though, I've found it difficult to gain fat on keto... But also difficult to gain muscle without some kinda carbs involved.
About 45 calories per coffee and I've had 3 today, those calories ain't shit to me..LOL
But everyone is different.

About 45 calories per coffee and I've had 3 today, those calories ain't shit to me..LOL
But everyone is different.

Lol I wasn't that modest... In fact, it was a little experiment to see how high I could go on cals with keto before gaining noticeable body fat. Hard to gauge, though, since keto keeps you dry. The answer was... Apparently a fuckin lot. I was making protein shakes that had heavy cream as the main liquid in them. I would even mix it in thick with some protein powder and let it sit in the freezer a while. Keto can be fun like that.

Thanks B boy for inspiration. Im doing Keto with 1 cheat meal per week. Im not a BB but in shape at 50 yrs old. 5"10 190ish 10% BF 10 mgs cyp daily. Ill run something else soon as well. I appreciate your info brother.

I never really understood how to eat correctly on a keto diet, i kept my protein 200g, carbs 30g Max and i really had no clue on fats so i must have not ate enough and looked flat/skinny fat. Now that i have some muscle i am going to follow it as best as i can, i just find it hard to control the fat intake so some serious planning is due. Might even go with 500mg Test cyp with some other anabolic stacked with it. I am having a bad time with carbs, the past few days i have tried to eat as many different carbs as possible to pin point what causes me issues and iv figured it out (well i hope i have) so I'm looking forward to starting my keto diet i was just concerned almost scared if i must say to lose muscle but im more confident now and reading some of the posts gives me a boost

Im not sure about some things hence why I'm asking anyone who is/has done a CKD/Ketogenic type of diet.

I currently eat approximately 200g P
120/150g C
50/60g F

Prior to the above I ate below 100g carbs a day and lost weight. But my calorie intake was approximately 1500 and I started to feel like crap so upped them.

CURRENT STATS

Im 5"8 (172.72cm)
Weight - 82.2 kg (181.22 pounds)

According to a few macro calculators if I was to follow a Ketogenic diet to GAIN at 10% surplus I should consume the following

110g P
24g C
175 F
TOTAL CALS = 2115

In order to lose weight

140g P
25g C
141g F
TOTAL CALS = 1930

Does this seem ok?
Would dropping Protein from 200 down to 110 or 140 result in muscle loss?
its look perfect to me very good diet plan...seriously

I never really understood how to eat correctly on a keto diet, i kept my protein 200g, carbs 30g Max and i really had no clue on fats so i must have not ate enough and looked flat/skinny fat. Now that i have some muscle i am going to follow it as best as i can, i just find it hard to control the fat intake so some serious planning is due. Might even go with 500mg Test cyp with some other anabolic stacked with it. I am having a bad time with carbs, the past few days i have tried to eat as many different carbs as possible to pin point what causes me issues and iv figured it out (well i hope i have) so I'm looking forward to starting my keto diet i was just concerned almost scared if i must say to lose muscle but im more confident now and reading some of the posts gives me a boost

You are at the right place to learn. Lots of good info here. I find that on Keto I have to focus more on lifting weights. Allows me to look good while losing fat! Still have to do cardio lol!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws