over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keto diet

jimmy1982

Registered
I have read a ton of stuff about CKD and was just wondering for those that are using the system do you as a weight loss plan or run it full time as a life style. ?

I know I'm new to this forum but I've been on IMF for a while. Just branching out.

I started my latest blast out CKD. I think the problem I had was I tried to do a lean Bulk on the CKD and wore myself out in 2 weeks lifting heavy at low reps. I ended up switching to a Targeted Keto which is a little different and got fairly lean. I never saw any growth out Of it though. Ended up switching to contest prep in march and have just used Keto to break through barriers. Just my experience with it. I know some guys that love being in it all the time, my body just didn't respond that well too it under greater stress, but with more HIIT cardio and circuit training, I've done well on occasional Keto.

I'd say try it and make necessary adjustments for your goal. If you can do it long term, great, if not use it as a tool to get through sticking points.

RS

Thanks, can I ask if your fat intake was too low ? Again I have no idea about the subject but I have read that when you have low energy that adding more fat helped ??

Actually my fat intake was pretty high when I first started to keto diet. I was eating a lot of cheese and beef and nuts everything with high fat content. Not really sure why I didn't have any energy because I heard the same thing about the fats. This time under the guidance of my coach my fat intake is lower and more controlled and I actually have plenty of energy. So not really sure what the differences other than the fat intake

Do you guys have any good references to learn more about Ketosis dieting? A book or website which can help....Something like Keto Diet for dumbasses like me? :)

It's fucking amazing how my body is holding fat around the midsection. It's downhill in the 40's.

Do you guys have any good references to learn more about Ketosis dieting? A book or website which can help....Something like Keto Diet for dumbasses like me? :)

Shelby has an E-book on his website that is great , i had it a while back but lost it when i smoked my computer

**broken link removed**

good investment , actualy all his books are

Actually my fat intake was pretty high when I first started to keto diet. I was eating a lot of cheese and beef and nuts everything with high fat content. Not really sure why I didn't have any energy because I heard the same thing about the fats. This time under the guidance of my coach my fat intake is lower and more controlled and I actually have plenty of energy. So not really sure what the differences other than the fat intake

Probably the kinds of fats. Stick to good fats from flax, avacado, nuts, etc and you'll see the energy kick in.

just love keto. never bloated and always feel great. tough in the beginning but once my body started to utilize fats as the main energy source, its been so awesome. i barely have carb days anymore.

I have read a ton of stuff about CKD and was just wondering for those that are using the system do you as a weight loss plan or run it full time as a life style. ?

With the exception of bulking cycles which is still controlled eating but no longer low-carb, I consitently stick with CKD.

If coming off a CDK type diet specially after a longer dieting period; do so in a gradual progression of increasing carbs or you may hit a rebound type effect.

I have had amazing results using keto diets ... Keto was always my go to diet when I had let things get out of hand over the winter.. To my surprise it did not work this spring.. Maybe my body just got too use too it.. I was constantly in and out of ketosis and the weight came off very slow... I recently switched to lean gains IF protocol and I'm leaning out quick.. I guess the answer really is to keep your body guessing

Thanks guys I will give this a shot in the future for sure I have heard a lot of great things ... But I am about to take my first plunge into gh and have read a lot that carbs are needed for gh to be effective .. ?? Feel free to comment if I have been mislead ..

BTW .. I also found the diet went much much easier when I CARB loaded ( not shit load )every 4th day //yep ..every fourth day I was downing 6-800 grams of carbs ..made the diet very easy to do

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws