over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keven Washington Benches 225 x 77

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
I'm starting this at the benching but the first 30 minutes is Keven talking about his life which is definitely worth watching. He had a rough upbringing which is all the stuff Fletcher is yelling about while he's benching. He's a cool guy, I've seen him at commercial gyms around here for years.

Keven got a big following from his first video with Fletcher 8 years ago where he made 315, 405, and 495 look like nothing.

Dunno either of em, but that’s a big ol boy for sure!

Cage

You don’t know CT fletcher?
Negative boss…. Unless they were a big name, meaning mainstream media, then MOST of em I don’t know who they are or were. I’m in my own lil world here. I’m a hermit basically, I work, come home and workout, and then tinker with welding equipment & woodworking tools in my workshop, or shoot guns. This forum is my ONLY connection to weightlifting news. I’m what you’d call way out of the loop my man!

Cage

Negative boss…. Unless they were a big name, meaning mainstream media, then MOST of em I don’t know who they are or were. I’m in my own lil world here. I’m a hermit basically, I work, come home and workout, and then tinker with welding equipment & woodworking tools in my workshop, or shoot guns. This forum is my ONLY connection to weightlifting news. I’m what you’d call way out of the loop my man!

Cage
CT was pretty big on social media till his health scare awhile back. He set the strict curl world record a long time back and he’s quite the character

CT was pretty big on social media till his health scare awhile back. He set the strict curl world record a long time back and he’s quite the character

that character he plays is a character

he's so different in his old videos back when he was a big boy... it's comical

Keven is a fuckin house lol
Always liked him and his story. Plus, he's one of the true IG freaks who backs his shit up. Lotta those guys were just for show, Keven truly is strong as hellll.

Only 77 times….lol. I wonder what that would be maxed out.

Yeah, I’m not on any sort of social media. However I’ve been thinking about joining FB recently to use the marketplace for buying used weights.

Cage

Cage
I’d never seen or heard of him either. This forum is my only social media. Other than buying things off of Amazon this is the only other internet related thing I’m in contact. I had fb for a few years years ago but cancelled it. It all seems like look at me bullshit. I could care less what other people are doing and I certainly don’t want my life under the prying eyes of people I don’t know in real life. I felt uncomfortable being involved as little as I was.

Yeah, I’m not on any sort of social media. However I’ve been thinking about joining FB recently to use the marketplace for buying used weights.

Cage
Yes! Join us!

Attachments

• D7B2E9AF-88B2-46CF-8636-FAE20256EE0E.jpeg
    D7B2E9AF-88B2-46CF-8636-FAE20256EE0E.jpeg
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
I have no words. That’s just nuts. And the few videos I’ve seen Kevin in, he seems like a solid human.

I hope he has a good following and he hard work brings him a comfortable and enjoyable life.

Reposting Keven's 225 x 77 since something happened with the original video. Can a mod edit my original post to have this?

Not sure I would call a heart transplant a health “scare” I would call that your health is fucked.

Not sure I would call a heart transplant a health “scare” I would call that your health is fucked.
I knew it was heart related, but didn’t remember it was a transplant. Hence why I called it a health scare

CT is a funny dude. He works super hard in the gym. He has a pretty good documentary also.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws