over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kevin Levrone-10 days Out

Viking55

Registered
Aloha PM,

Looking thick!! The guy grows like a weed, and he lifts damn heavy for his age. Impressive genetics!

https://youtu.be/cmxbtD-WrRE

I always root for the older guys in any sport where it's ruled by younger athletes. He definitely is not going to embarrass himself at the Arnie in Australia.

Top 10?

A hui ho,
V

Huge compared to who?? :confused:

He's doing the Aussie Arnold, not this one coming up.

Aloha,

Huge relative to what other guys are now achieving, no. He is tipping the scale at over 260, compared to the 224 weight he last showed up at. That is pretty amazing for an old bodybuilder.

If he has his wheels up on point, and is proportionate, pretty damn impressive IMHO.

A hui ho,
V

I was expecting a video of him showing what he looked like.. that's just old clips of him training through out this prep

Aloha PM,

Looking thick!! The guy grows like a weed, and he lifts damn heavy for his age. Impressive genetics!

https://youtu.be/cmxbtD-WrRE

I always root for the older guys in any sport where it's ruled by younger athletes. He definitely is not going to embarrass himself at the Arnie in Australia.

Top 10?

A hui ho,
V

Yes, he will. Its over. Ship has sailed.
YES, he can look impressive for HIS age. That isnt what wins shows. Thats not even what looks good next to other guys.
and i am a Kevin fan.
-F2S

Yes, he will. Its over. Ship has sailed.
YES, he can look impressive for HIS age. That isnt what wins shows. Thats not even what looks good next to other guys.
and i am a Kevin fan.
-F2S
I dunno man, he should be 25-30lbs heavier on stage than he was 2 yrs ago at the O.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Aloha,

His wheels are definitely bigger than 2 years ago!

Bottom line is, what he has accomplished in getting ready for this show, the heavy lifting, the food, the discipline, staying healthy, and the commitment it takes to compete, at 53 years old, is freakin remarkable, for bodybuilding, or any competitive sport. IMHO!!

A hui ho,
V

I love his physique but I’m not expecting anything big from him. He already confirmed that this will be his last show. Which to me means he’s body isn’t responding like he hoped for. I hope I’m wrong. But we shall see

I have a feeling that Kevin will beat a lot of top guys... not saying he's going to win, but top 4 or 5 is pretty good considering his age he's 53 !

Whatever he brings; he did the impossible and he’s a mutha fuckin legend. I had to stand up for the guy at the Olympia when he did his routine. almost teared up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're talking about it, and it's shit like this that keeps bodybuilding interesting. I don't expect much but hope for the best when it comes to Levrone.

He needs to check himself in for some therapy... guys losing it.. one of worst cases of bigorexia I've ever seen... what makes it so bad is who he is...

Don't act like you don't know what I'm saying... he looks slightly bigger than he did at the Olympia... but his physique is worse off... probably due to injuries he has a lot of proportionality differences between shoulders and arms... he's posting pictures of his best side but if you watch the videos you can tell... his competive days have been over for 15 + yrs ... he should bow out with honour and respect as opposed to fading away into oblivion... but let's wait and see like last time when he shows up at the Olympia when he was "in it to win it" ...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear