advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kevin Levrone is coming out of retirement!!

that is what ronnie coleman has done every year (besides this one) that he has been my olympia. i think you have to have certain type of genetics to be able to do that and probably notEVERYBODY could. but i think the people who do that already do have those type genetics or they wouldn't be professional bodiybuilders either.... i will have to try it one day. i would just get scared of losing. I just love the gym too much!

2Sick: Again, we are trying to figure out where you two are getting your information. Just 3 days ago Kevin said that, hypothetically speaking, he COULD be in contest shape by then and he COULD look the way he did when he got off stage and he PLANS on winning the olympia ONE DAY. He never said that he planned on doing it this year. . . so where and when did you hear that he changed his mind in the past 3 days? I just don't want to get my hopes up!!! That would be one of the greatest comebacks!! (besides arnold)!

I would give him a call and ask him, but it just seems as though I have misplaced his cell#. . .
lol

Putin said:
I'm wondering what you're on.
Something very strong if the thinking is that he would give ronnie or jay a run at anything.
Not to diss kevin.........He was (and still could be) very very good. I have seen pics of him in "movie" shape and was amazed at the difference between that and his competition size/shape. I think Phil has got to be right because Kevin appears to have the ability to perform such a transformation....but not a miracle....which is what it would take to even stand next to Mr. Coleman. I think something got lost in the translation between the radio show and 2sicks post. Like that gradeschool game where one person says something to the person in the first chair and passes it along and by the time it gets to the last person its not even close to accurate. A nice thing to get hopes up though. Untill I see even written proof.......Im calling "bullshit" with big Nix!

I'd like to see Kevin have another tilt at it. Unless something dramatic happens he's not going to take it to Jay, but that doesn't matter - even when not winning the O he's always been a very good image for bbuilding up there and a very good package.

But you know with this sport - there's lots of talk lots of the time. Believe it when you see it. IronMike

NixLifter said:
that is what ronnie coleman has done every year (besides this one) that he has been my olympia. i think you have to have certain type of genetics to be able to do that and probably notEVERYBODY could. but i think the people who do that already do have those type genetics or they wouldn't be professional bodiybuilders either.... i will have to try it one day. i would just get scared of losing. I just love the gym too much!

2Sick: Again, we are trying to figure out where you two are getting your information. Just 3 days ago Kevin said that, hypothetically speaking, he COULD be in contest shape by then and he COULD look the way he did when he got off stage and he PLANS on winning the olympia ONE DAY. He never said that he planned on doing it this year. . . so where and when did you hear that he changed his mind in the past 3 days? I just don't want to get my hopes up!!! That would be one of the greatest comebacks!! (besides arnold)!

I would give him a call and ask him, but it just seems as though I have misplaced his cell#. . .
lol

I did listen to the radio show, but bro I am close friends with many many pros and we all speak on a regular basis. That is how I know, along with what was just speculation a couple guys told me he was def doing it. he was just worried about being ready to qualify first in time.

cool man. well, i guess until we get some hard evidence from him and he gets that qualification, i guess we will just have to keep our fingers crossed. im still a little skeptic though. (no offence!) just don't wana get my hopes up, ya know?

first off , before you call someone out on bullshit you better know what your talking about. He will be training at Milos' gym in cali. Besides think about it ,Kevin doing movies with a bodybuilding background hmmmm sound familiar. I wonder who else did that with Weiders help . Any guess' . and as for the lack of posts' its because i personally dont live on the computer , I'm at the gym.

Lets just say it came from a very reliable person and you can apologize later.

tank said:
first off , before you call someone out on bullshit you better know what your talking about. He will be training at Milos' gym in cali. Besides think about it ,Kevin doing movies with a bodybuilding background hmmmm sound familiar. I wonder who else did that with Weiders help . Any guess' . and as for the lack of posts' its because i personally dont live on the computer , I'm at the gym.

Lets just say it came from a very reliable person and you can apologize later.
I;m not sayin you didnt hear it...im sayin i think you heard bullshit

Now if you were Ronnie ..Or Jay...and you found out that all Kevin has to do is show up and he gets 1 mill while Jay and Ronnie ( and everyone else for that matter) have to bust there ass all off season just to win what 100k

dont you think Ronnie and Jay would say fuck this its not worth it? I do..I think everyone would pretty much say that.

Like I said...I believe someone told you this...I dont think you would just make it up...however I think you heard some bullshit

Now if im wrong my shoulders are big enough to come back in this thread and say I was wrong...but when I think I hear bullshit I call it out.

1 mill just to show up at the O? come on now

chill the hell out dude. we said bullshit to him actually doing it this go around and bullshit to him getting paid 1 million to do it. im sure someone told you that, just like someone just told us that he is getting 1 mill to compete. we are just skeptical. is there something wrong with us being skeptical? i didn't think so. we can call what we want and feel how we want without any bullshit. i actually hope he does it, i was just skeptical that he would do it this go around. this doesn't mean that you didn't hear it, or that he will try. him actually doing it is a idfferent story...
thanks -- and i don't think me or others will "apologize later" . . . we didn't do nothing.

-NixLifter

i don't know the truth about 1 mil, but from a business standpoint it is a wise investment. kevin is much more marketable (to the general public) than cutler. Weider would profit immensely from his return, even if he did not win the O.

Certainly sounds possible. I will look into this for ya guys and get back to you in however long it takes me to find out for sure haha......

Phil not everyone is as gifted as you and Kevin, i doubt we could bounce back like that. I took off 6 months 2yrs ago..... Took me 3 months to bulk back up 20lbs then 2.5 months to cut into competition shape and that was only a 218 bulk and 195 stage. I SERIOUSLY doubt id be able to go from 190 to 240 stage EVEN if id previously been there (lol like id ever compete at 240) in 4 months.

gotta love that video! along with dorian yates best of and jay cutler best of! "Bodybuilding: A Lifestyle" is good too!

I amso tired of guys always arguing onboards, seriously i am over it. Everyone is always so on edge and belives what they say is golden...Everyone lighten up. Everytime we turn around someone is being called out. Lets just say for now that hopefully kevin will qualify and be ready. To those who dont like him, lets say he will never do it. Now everyone is happy.

Phil,

I always thought this idea of NOT training all year round to be interesting, too (not that I've tried it).

If I'm not mistaken, Arnold used to take months at a time off, and then just get ready for the Olympia. In George Butler's book, Arnold Schwarzenegger: A Portrait, there are a number of off-season photos of Arnold at 210 lbs. or so. This would then mean gaining weight to come in at 240+.

Sure would be easier on the joints, and allow time for all the accumulated aches, pains, and strains to go away!

Would like to hear more from you and otheres who've experimented with long (like months) lay-offs and comebacks.

UPDATE

Ya hes bulkin up for a big movie role who wants him back to his bodybuilder form. DEPENDING on how he looks in a certain time frame, he DOING THE OLYMPIA!

You all know me and know i dont bullshit and make shit up, its comfirmed ;) weider money rumor is false

TooPowerful4u said:
UPDATE

Ya hes bulkin up for a big movie role who wants him back to his bodybuilder form. DEPENDING on how he looks in a certain time frame, he DOING THE OLYMPIA!

You all know me and know i dont bullshit and make shit up, its comfirmed ;) weider money rumor is false

That makes sence...If he bulked up for a big movie role that would be good publicity for both the film and the olimpia.

Dad said:
Phil,

I always thought this idea of NOT training all year round to be interesting, too (not that I've tried it).

If I'm not mistaken, Arnold used to take months at a time off, and then just get ready for the Olympia. In George Butler's book, Arnold Schwarzenegger: A Portrait, there are a number of off-season photos of Arnold at 210 lbs. or so. This would then mean gaining weight to come in at 240+.

Sure would be easier on the joints, and allow time for all the accumulated aches, pains, and strains to go away!

Would like to hear more from you and otheres who've experimented with long (like months) lay-offs and comebacks.

I think this type of training makes a lot of sense BUT it is reserved for the guys with those type of genetics we all dream of...like arnold and kevin....Not many guys can do what they do and look like that. Genetic wise they are on a different planet then 90% of us.
I do however think training like that and puttingon that much weight in that short of a period is very dangerous to your health and more importantly your heart.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear