over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kevin Levrone Seeking Competitive Comeback 2013

if you met him, you might be changing your mind about being a fan.
fucking total douche asshole
ferrigno level dick

I never met Kevin L. but my wife and I certainly met Lou F. and it was pretty much as you called it. He was a total Dick! Also met Mike Matarazzo in the same show and Mike was the most approchable guy you could ever meet. I feel for you and your wife bro if it's the same BS me and my wife went through.

I never met Kevin L. but my wife and I certainly met Lou F. and it was pretty much as you called it. He was a total Dick! Also met Mike Matarazzo in the same show and Mike was the most approchable guy you could ever meet. I feel for you and your wife bro if it's the same BS me and my wife went through.

it wasn.t your standard meet and greet at a bodybuilding expo.

As you know it is hard to get to know someone when you wait in line to say hi and snap a pic.
This way of judging character can be very misleading, and obviously what some in this thread took for granted
it is not a coincidence though that people will say similar things when you briefly meet them, or have to deal with them on another level in another aspect of life

So are you going to tell us why he is as big of an ass as you say? /curious:D

it wasn't your standard meet and greet at a bodybuilding expo.

As you know it is hard to get to know someone when you wait in line to say hi and snap a pic.

This way of judging character can be very misleading, and obviously what some in this thread took for granted it is not a coincidence though that people will say similar things when you briefly meet them, or have to deal with them on another level in another aspect of life

I could only imagine how rough the back stabbing gets.(not speaking of kevin but in general) Did your wife make out ok in spite of it?

I am not going to get into details for our privacy and I do not want to implicate anybody else, but let's just say, we were all working, and he thought he was elvis.
too good for anybody, could not be told what to do, diva, back turning, much too important for any of us peons.
Too big for his britches if you will, and incredibly disrespectful with actions and words.

he treated my wife this way when she needed something during an event that was in progress you fucking looser
myb you should keep your mouth shut until you know what the fuck you are talking about
Maybe it's a reflection of an asshole who doesnt know shit trying to pontificate on a message board and sounding like an ignorant piece of garbage

Should I say you stayed across the hall so you could take it up the ass, that has been rumored of his gay for pay exploits

No...that would make me as asinine as you and your Shitface comments

So he gave you a few words and time for a pic................Man , what A guy

Wow - such hostility over the Internet tough guy.

I stayed across the hall from him with my gf at the time and the only one getting fucked in the ass that weekend in our room was her by me. :)

I've had lots of well known pros not be willing to speak or have a pic taken - the fact he did doesn't make him anything. Just was stating my experience being around him a few times - sorry u had different luck.

I stayed across the hall from him with my gf at the time and the only one getting fucked in the ass that weekend in our room was her by me. :)

exuding class yet again.
myb you should tell her you talk about her like a pig in an open forum

wait, i noticed u wrote "at the time"
karma sucks
remember: you opened your mouth first...........tough guy

I can't speak on Levrone's personality nor any pro bodybuilder's for that matter. No one deserves to be so disrespected let alone their significant other disrespected regardless of who it is, that's for sure. I simply have been a fan of his bodybuilding accomplishments as he was one of the first guys I began following back in the early 90's when I was a kid reading muscle mags. I have a certain nostalgia for that 90's era and Levrone was certainly one of the big competitors in the mix along with Ray, Wheeler, and of course "The Shadow".

I have to say with honesty that in my opinion with my limited competitive bodybuilding experience that Heath seems to be like a bigger and ever bit as aesthetic or maybe even more so version of Levrone. What always drew me towards Levrone were his aesthetics which were like a living and walking piece of art imo. That said, I honestly don't know how post-prime Levrone could ever come back to compete with the likes of a Heath.

That old 90's bodybuilding though, nostalgic for sure.

Last edited:
exuding class yet again.
myb you should tell her you talk about her like a pig in an open forum

wait, i noticed u wrote "at the time"
karma sucks
remember: you opened your mouth first...........tough guy

I opened my mouth first dumbass??? I posted MY experience with the guy - don't really give a fuck what ur experience was with him.

U had to come on here calling me names, saying I'm gay etc just because I have my own opinion about a person.

Ur real tough behind that keyboard but there are only two men I fear in this world - God and my daddy. Last I checked ur neither one of them.

Hell yeah! I hope he makes a comeback...his was one of the physiques I admired the most...

Everyone has there on opinion. Just have to wait and see what happens.s

I opened my mouth first dumbass??? I posted MY experience with the guy - don't really give a fuck what ur experience was with him.

U had to come on here calling me names, saying I'm gay etc just because I have my own opinion about a person.

Ur real tough behind that keyboard but there are only two men I fear in this world - God and my daddy. Last I checked ur neither one of them.

To be technical.. God is spirit and spirits have no gender.. ;)

To be technical.. God is spirit and spirits have no gender.. ;)

God is different for everyone. For example I believe in many Gods, they are all male entities, they have personally chosen me and nobody else. My Gods have blessed me with the powers of judge, jury, and executioner. my Gods have given me a license to kill in their name. I decide who goes to heaven and hell.

Dont let anyone tell you what god is, it is personal, it is up to you and only you

I'd like to see Kevin come back but I don't see it happening. I hope I'm wrong.

my daddy.

I knew you were 10 years old. couldn't be an adult. insults your girl after getting your ass handed back to you when trying to verbally spar, and then calling your Father "DADDY"

I'm out on that
good luck with the anal and daddy issues

tough guy

Who cares if the guy is a jerk, he was a great competitor. I met him for just a minute or so at the Arnold a ways back and had my picture taken with him. He didn't charge me anything at least. He wasn't overly friendly, kinda quiet. Now Jay Cutler was awesome, this was back when Ronnie was still the king. Jay and I joked around for a bit and he did the pose like we were arm wrestling. Jay was the most friendly guy I met that was current. Larry Scott was awesome! Lou Ferrigno was real nice to me, but I did pay for an autorgraph picture and my pic with him.

I think it wil be exciting if he tried to come back and compete again. I would really like to see what he can accomplish. If he can do it healthy, more power to him.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear