over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keytech Mecasermin Log

tren_plz

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, finally got this up and going and really looking forward to it. Just getting over a damn sickness that hit me hard just before Thanksgiving.

Current 'cruise'
300mg test cyp/100mg npp eod
3.33iu keytech black tops EOD
300mcg Mescasermin 2x/ed

My reasoning behind the dosage is taking gh with fasted cardio and pre workout. IGF will be taken after meal 1 and post workout. May switch to 3x-4x ED. We'll see how the first week goes.

Open to all ideas/opinions of protocols/dosing.

Diet: Currently starting tomorrow(Sunday) on a 3 high day/ 1 low day. I was just previously on 3 low days/1 high day.

Training Split
Legs(Quad primary)
Chest/Tri
Back(row/dead focus)
Off
Hams/Glutes
Shoulders/biceps - 1 chest press/1 fly
Off/Repeat

Diet 1:
M1:

4 whole eggs + 1/2 avocado(50g) + 2 slices applewood smoked bacon + 1c greens

Between meals 20-32 oz water 1-1.5 hours before and after meals

Pre workout M2: 7 oz ground beef 93/7 + 1 (15g) tbsp olive oil + 1/3c (50g)cashews (this meal preferably before training 45-60 min prior)

Post workout M3: 50g whey isolate (allmax) + 32g pb/almond butter

M4: 8 oz sirloin + 1 tbsp ghee butter + 1 large salad

M5: 8 oz sockeye salmon + 1/2 (50g) avocado + 1c greens

M6: 4 whole eggs + 1c greens + 1/3c (50g) cashews

Diet #2

10 egg whites + 1 scoop whey isolate + 2 eng muffin + 1c oats + 100 grams berries

Pre workout M2: 1.5c jasmine rice + 7 oz chicken + 144 grams pineapple (this meal preferably before training 45-60 min prior)

Post workout M3: 50g whey isolate (allmax) + 675. grams cream of rice (dry weight) + 1 (50g) banana + 100 grams berries

M4: 6 oz chicken + 1.5c jasmine rice + 1c greens

M5: 6 oz chicken + 10 oz potato + 1c greens

M6: 8 egg whites + 1 scoop whey isolate

Cardio: 35 min FASTED stairs LEVEL 7 6x a week (NO SLOUCHING)

**+50g intra carbs on leg days ONLY**

3 days in and i've hit PR's on SSB (safety squat bar) and Incline DB Press.

Ill update my training from both days. I'm always 100% on my diet..Saturday or Sunday i sub my last meal of the day and usually grill out a burger/air fryer 99% fat free alexia fries and have some fro-yo.

Some observations so far.

Pumps are dramatic. I'm also just coming off a diet where i was on protein/fats for 3 days and then 1 carb day. My body is definitely responding and filling out. I feel like i've slapped 10 lbs on in 3 days. Obviously heavy water/glycogen.

I'm also just coming off a pretty nasty cold. Strength is at an all time high already.

I'm honestly not a fan of water weight, but im going to give this a try. I feel like I've filled out from being completely flat to spilling over is the best way to put it for competitors.

I take update photos every Saturday. Ill post up some 1 week comparisons this Saturday. I'll be tracking fasted BG every morning and seeing how/if it effects it.

Ok guys. Sorry for the huge delay. Work has been brutal and after training and usually too lazy to anything.

I'm going to be completely honest after the first week i was really close to just stopping and paying keytech for the product. It slapped a few lbs of water weight on me instantly, but then pretty much went away. Im not a fan of huge water jumps, mostly because im a huge pussy and hate being "soft/fat". I need to put on size to be competitive as a HW so i need to eat and stfu.

So ive been on now for 2 weeks. I only thing i can compare this to is pharmacy gh. Ive only ran legit serostims once. My dreams are unbelievably vivid. I can remember every detail. Ive never slept through the night like this.

My diet has transitioned from a 3 "low" to a 3 "high day" now. Im permanently full. Even just at work i feel "full".The pumps are very dramatic. Its the only way i can describe it honestly. I'm a bit perplexed to be honest. I didnt get anything the first few days and im still feeling everything out.

Starting weight was 241. Weight is up to 245 for last weigh ins since adding the mesc and diet switch.

Update photos:

Sitting 245 - By far the softest ive ever let myself get. Also the healthiest i've ever been. In a great spot to grow and hopefully get on stage around 220+ this year.

Im going to change my dosing to 2 bolus doses 400mcg w/ 2nd meal and workout 400mcg post workout along with 2IU w/ fasted cardio and 2IU pre workout blue tops keytech

Attachments

• IMG_5020.JPG
    IMG_5020.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5016.JPG
    IMG_5016.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5015.JPG
    IMG_5015.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Update photos:

Sitting 245 - By far the softest ive ever let myself get. Also the healthiest i've ever been. In a great spot to grow and hopefully get on stage around 220+ this year.

Im going to change my dosing to 2 bolus doses 400mcg w/ 2nd meal and workout 400mcg post workout along with 2IU w/ fasted cardio and 2IU pre workout blue tops keytech

Damn man!!! Looking swole af!!

Thanks for your log as well.

Update photos:

looks good! keep it up

Checked in with coach this morning. Up 2.1lbs this week. I believe i look harder/fuller in these photos from last week. I'll post them up in the next post.

Hit back tonight - The gym i train at has all the Prime handles/few machines. If you haven't used these before they're game changers.

Strength and pumps are at an all time high. Diet is staying the same as i'm growing and if i did add foods theyd have to be easily digestible carbs, I.E. - Rice kripies, honey, bagels.

Overall, everything is clicking on all cylinders. Tomorrow is supposed to be an off day, but i've got a work party i've gotta go to Wednesday, so im going to swap off days.

Ive been recording a lot of my top sets. Id like to post them, im trying to figure out how to get around me being recognized, but im sure theres quiet a few ppl at my gym that frequent the boards. Not that its a big deal, i just dont want to talk to ppl at the gym lol.

Bro,i gave these free samples to show everyone that there was something real and superior to gh, out there.if I was not 100% sure, I would not have done it! I finished the stock right away, a pro guy, after three days of use, he bought another 4. A competent person and expert in the field, just takes a few days to understand and see the difference in your body! I do not say it for advertising or anything else, the product speaks for itself, and you are seeing it with your eyes!

Following!

Are you taking something for the acne?

Honestly no. Sounds kinda dumb, but if i tan for 2 weeks it dries up and goes away. I've always had oily skin growing up. Any recommendations?

Wow. So where to start.

Strength, pumps, pretty much everything are at all time highs.

Hit a PR on incline BB, Incline DB, SSB squat this week. Bringing in rack deads now and swapping our deads. Keeping in SLDL on hamstring emphasis days.

I have update photos coming tomorrow. Also a leg day w/ a cheat meal in substitute for my last meal. Ill post my photos, some clips of working sets, and a pic of my meals tomorrow.

Diet has been the same and im gaining every week. Fasted BG has been floating around 90-94. Im also going in for a sleep study Jan. 12th. Not sure if i have sleep apnea, but well find out.

Overall, ive been very impressed with the mecasermin. Im scheduled to get bloods tomorrow morning if i can make it in time. Ill be taking 10IU Keytechs blue tops. Well see where im sitting with IGF/Gh serum.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. Got sent to Chicago for a week of work. Actually kind of nice I'm from Chicago and currently live in Texas, so it doesnt throw anything off for me.

FINALLY over this damn cold. I was hacking up yellow/brown shit for the last 3 weeks. It hasnt been bad, but just felt 'off'.

Strength, pumps, everything has been at an all time high. I think i'm going to up the dose and order more. I think this product needs to be ran longer just like GH to reap real benefits. With that said im going to up to 800mgs ED and switch gh to 3IU EOD. Id like to pair it up with insulin, but we'll see.

My opinion is that im definitely fuller, i honestly feel like its ramped up my metabolism. I'm having significant weight drops through out the week. My last check in with my coach was at 247. The following week i was 242. 100% on my diet, etc. We decided to continue on course and see if anything it continued before we adjusted, weight caught up and then dropped again to 242.

I checked in today at 246. So, i havent heard back yet, but im going to assume food is going to go up. With weigh holding and dropping consistently.

I've been using Bio-Tech T400. I think thats whats been making me break out and its actually causing quite a bit of PIP. Going to switch over to script test i have on hand until i get my order in from Key. Going to take advantage of the BOGO and stock up. Primo? :)

Overall, Mesc i feel is a tool id use WITH gh. I dont feel any adverse effects, i did get some initial water weight, but that was only for 4-5 days.

Over the last month training, strength, the gym in general has honestly been 10/10. The last 3-4 training sessions have been kind of 'meh'. Which makes me think, hey dumbass, not every day is going to be mind blowing. I know its a marathon and consistency is king. I'll keep plugging away.

Its looking like ill be stepping on stage late May and early June.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131