over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidnapped by a Cartel and TORTURED for 16 days: Bodybuilder Larry Pollock

Jaw dropping stories. That man has lived....

That's crazy you posted this, I just watched this yesterday. Once I started watching couldn't turn it off definitely an interesting story. Well worth spending the 45 mins to watch the entire video! A lot of details left out about the first case that didn't seem to add up

Same here, one of the brother's posted it up over at HCU
I believe it was, was at work ( rather noisy) so. I couldn't really hear what was being said, watched most of it next day over coffee at home, and wow some crazy ass shiznitz for sure

It might have been Muscle and Science...? But looked it up on Google NE how, and damn... Scary ass shit.

Size2XXL

I just watched that earlier this week too. I guess those Youtube algorithms are working well for target audience marketing....

I was pretty impressed by his attitude throughout, he seems very practical, and just pushes through the hard times without getting any kind of victim mentality.

I thought the same thing about the YouTube algorithms, working pretty good obviously!!

reminds me of my time in NAM.....

:(

If I remember right DIDNT he do time in the past for kidnapping his ex girlfriend at knife point?.

thought it was for selling/stealing gh? may have beensomeone else.

I work with a a few accounts deep in Mexico. One in particular had some trouble with the cartel. They held him for 40k ransom. He was unknowingly dealing with a brand that they thought "was theirs" and using it to help wash their money. I didnt watch the video, but I highly doubt he was held for 1 million dollars ransom. Did he say what cartel? If he was kidnapped by the cartel, I dont think he would really be openly speaking about it. They have tentacles everywhere...[/QUOTE]

not so much when you get back into san diego/la area, you're a bit safer. it's not like that movie "end of watch". at least not here. texas or az maybe.

not so much when you get back into san diego/la area, you're a bit safer. it's not like that movie "end of watch". at least not here. texas or az maybe.

It really depends on how much they want you. You could go to Russia or Iceland and they'd get you there. Unless you can't be located.

New interview with Larry Pollock. Trained and live with Mentzer for a period.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQmV4inXoIg"]The Ronline Report Episode 36 - Larry Pollock - YouTube[/ame]

i just watched it, thought it was awesome. that guy must have mental balls of steel.

This dude has a good build, Lean and built.

He know whats hes doing in the gym and kitchen.

Excellent find !! There was a lot more vids about him including steroids 101.... lol. Good stuff.

I work with a a few accounts deep in Mexico. One in particular had some trouble with the cartel. They held him for 40k ransom. He was unknowingly dealing with a brand that they thought "was theirs" and using it to help wash their money. I didnt watch the video, but I highly doubt he was held for 1 million dollars ransom. Did he say what cartel? If he was kidnapped by the cartel, I dont think he would really be openly speaking about it. They have tentacles everywhere...[/QUOTE]

Lol... dude the cartel is fed embedded in arizona. There not gonna be wearing shirts with the cartel name.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131