over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

kidney aches

woody00

Registered
i was getting aches on my groin area and lower back when iwas on tren about 4weeks ago so i came off and switched to winstrol. im now getting these aches and i have a certain smelll i guess u can say. it smells like amonia or something(especially my urine). anyways im tapering off right now and gonna go see the doc. im just a little worried and hope its not serious. have any of you had aches in the kidneys and came off and be completely normal??

i think winstrol is probably more toxic than fina

hmmm

cant say anything about the pain but your kidneys form whats is called urea, which is formed from nitrogen based compunds like protein. Urea is the ammonia smell that is found in urine, but still have pains go see doc.
gooey

Re: hmmm

gooey said:
cant say anything about the pain but your kidneys form whats is called urea, which is formed from nitrogen based compunds like protein. Urea is the ammonia smell that is found in urine, but still have pains go see doc.
gooey

thanks... but that amonia smell is on my skin too. especially when i sweat, its really embarrasing.

see the doc..

We were just going over things like this today in Biochem.. there is urea (a form of urine) that enters the blood stream.. it's not usually a problem unless either the kidney or liver cannot handle an amount of something in the body.. then they dont' filter enough of that out and more of it hits the blood stream.. dont' get worried.. just see the doc and find out what's goin on

Re: aSK FOR

PHIL HERNON said:
PROTEINURIA GOING ON.

what is that ?

My cratinine is always elevated even after pct. Isnb't creatinine the enzyme that regulates protiens in the liver ? Are you saying this is exceted by the blood in higher concentrations ??

High protein metabolism

When on a low carb/high protein diet, your body is converting more protein in to glycogen for energy. A buy product of this ia ammonia. Your body excrerts the ammonia in the from of urea. Drinking a high volume of water makes it easier for your kidneys to handle the extra work load.
I have been show preopping for 4 months. In this time I have experienced occassional kidney discomfort. This can be eased by consuming extra water as well and as Cranberry/buchu extract combination. A 24 hour urine test is always good for peace of mind.
take care
KH

ketoacidosis

I had same problem but before I started throwing in to many more carbs a day I added more glutamine pre and post cardio and training sessions, got rid of the ammonia smell right away.
gooey

i went to the doc got a urine test and he said there is some blood in my urine. he kept asking me if i had stds or did steroids. i just said ive been drinking alot of alcohol the past 2months and my kidneys started aching. so he just said for now drink alot of water. im waiting on my blood results to come back.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws