over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney function

At least Anavar is the only oral AAS that is known to be mainly metabolized through the kidneys, that's why it's dubbed to be the least kidney-friendly among oral AAS,

btw do you think dianabol (for example) undergoing hepatic metabolism mainly, is still sonewhat harmful to the kidneys?

All orals will put undo strain on our kidneys/liver. What kind of dose of D-bol are you referring too?

Cage

All orals will put undo strain on our kidneys/liver. What kind of dose of D-bol are you referring too?

Cage

For dbol specifically, what would be the thinking behind it creating more stress for the kidneys? I have heard other stat that anavar metabolizing will have a direct impact on kidneys. I don't understand the MOA behind that or if it's even true or not but I've seen many say it.

As for dbol...what makes you say that? I have seen others say for dbol and adrol the overall water retention those drugs add will create undue strain on the kidneys but I'd view that as more of a seconandary/downstream impact vs how folks speak about anavar. I don't disagree with the premise as many individuals taking decent doses of both adrol and dbol see rapid weight gain, water retention, etc. and it's magnified by what is usually a high calorie diet when on those drugs. None of that would be pro kidney health but also see those as downstream/secondary effects to the kidneys. Thoughts?

For dbol specifically, what would be the thinking behind it creating more stress for the kidneys? I have heard other stat that anavar metabolizing will have a direct impact on kidneys. I don't understand the MOA behind that or if it's even true or not but I've seen many say it.

As for dbol...what makes you say that? I have seen others say for dbol and adrol the overall water retention those drugs add will create undue strain on the kidneys but I'd view that as more of a seconandary/downstream impact vs how folks speak about anavar. I don't disagree with the premise as many individuals taking decent doses of both adrol and dbol see rapid weight gain, water retention, etc. and it's magnified by what is usually a high calorie diet when on those drugs. None of that would be pro kidney health but also see those as downstream/secondary effects to the kidneys. Thoughts?
kidneys still have to eventually filter, liver is not the alpha and omega of filtering, besides the other variables that would be my guess. dbol also spikes people's bp in some cases also. high bp is linked to kidney problems

I used Leviathan Kidney and Revive Kidney supps the entire prep and my kidneys all came back in range. I used 50mgs var and halo last 2 weeks. (both tested legit through jano as well)

HDL and lipids were also not as bad as i expected them to be. Used 900mg tudca/7x a week

Cardio
Stay Hydrated
Monitor Blood pressure and supplement/medicate if needed. Never walk around with elevated blood pressure for an extended time if you want to keep your kidneys healthy.
Avoid tren and any toxic orals or at the very least use standard (sensible) doses and don't stay on too long.
Healthy diet containing fruits, vegetables, fibre, pro/prebiotics and healthy fats.
Astragulus
Moringa
Ubiquinol, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Silymarin, B-Vitamins, Vitamin C etc.

Listen there are a couple of factors that might drive your kidney function down.

High blood pressure is one of the main ones, pre existing auto immune disease and orals.

I spoke to a nephrologist years back and he straight up told to stay away from oral AAS.

Listen there are a couple of factors that might drive your kidney function down.

High blood pressure is one of the main ones, pre existing auto immune disease and orals.

I spoke to a nephrologist years back and he straight up told to stay away from oral AAS.
Ok, so about orals, and dianabol in particular,

do you think the possible nephrotoxic effects are possible, or underestimated?

What specific mechanisms could account for Dianabol's possible nephrotoxicity?

- High BP ?

- Kidneys having to filter Dbol's metabolites ?

- Dbol effects on binding to the AR in the kidneys?

- nephrotoxic effects of 17AA compounds, such as from 17a-methylestradiol,...?

Thoughts? @Type-IIx ?

Others?

Thanks.

- High BP ?

Thoughts? @Type-IIx ?

Others?

Thanks.
@cage99 also, others too, if they know?

thanks.

@cage99 also, others too, if they know?

thanks.
80mg daily for one week will not do any irreparable harm. What’s the reason for only running it for one week anyways?

Cage

- High BP ?

Thoughts? @Type-IIx ?

Others?

Thanks.
As discussed on the Boldenone-mediated hepatorenal impairments... thread, I believe that the direct neurotoxicity of AAS is AR-mediated (and that estrogens tend to have an opposite effect). More significant, however, are the indirect effects, e.g., as indicated by uncontrolled hypertension (high BP), as the most significant factor contributing to nephrotoxicity. Given the cardiac maladaptations induced by AAS via multiple pathways, there are several pathways (direct in nephrons and indirect in, e.g., vascular endothelial cells) by which AAS induce nephrotoxicity.

It's mostly folly to try to attempt to predict with confidence where on a continuum Dbol might fall with respect to nephrotoxicity, but it's fair to say it's less nephrotoxic than tren per mg (because of its aromatization and reduced AR potency and tren's even greater haematopoietic effects).

Since Dbol does tend to increase blood volume and therefore stroke volume/index (i.e., 15 mg yields a 20% increase in stroke volume) reflecting an increase to systolic BP, its profound haemodynamic effects are similarly supported by more mechanistic evidence that it's the most potent haematopoietic (increase to HCT/Hb) agent commercially available (for therapeutic use, legitimately) in humans (per mg). Though I think virtually everyone will agree tren is more potent at this, certainly at doses >= 350 mg/wk (a dose that was regarded as absurd [pros commonly used 76 - 152 mg/wk hexahydrobenzylcarbonate at most] until Bill Roberts proposed it as the recommended initial dose).

As discussed on the Boldenone-mediated hepatorenal impairments... thread, I believe that the direct neurotoxicity of AAS is AR-mediated (and that estrogens tend to have an opposite effect). More significant, however, are the indirect effects, e.g., as indicated by uncontrolled hypertension (high BP), as the most significant factor contributing to nephrotoxicity. Given the cardiac maladaptations induced by AAS via multiple pathways, there are several pathways (direct in nephrons and indirect in, e.g., vascular endothelial cells) by which AAS induce nephrotoxicity.

It's mostly folly to try to attempt to predict with confidence where on a continuum Dbol might fall with respect to nephrotoxicity, but it's fair to say it's less nephrotoxic than tren per mg (because of its aromatization and reduced AR potency and tren's even greater haematopoietic effects).

Since Dbol does tend to increase blood volume and therefore stroke volume/index (i.e., 15 mg yields a 20% increase in stroke volume) reflecting an increase to systolic BP, its profound haemodynamic effects are similarly supported by more mechanistic evidence that it's the most potent haematopoietic (increase to HCT/Hb) agent commercially available (for therapeutic use, legitimately) in humans (per mg). Though I think virtually everyone will agree tren is more potent at this, certainly at doses >= 350 mg/wk (a dose that was regarded as absurd [pros commonly used 76 - 152 mg/wk hexahydrobenzylcarbonate at most] until Bill Roberts proposed it as the recommended initial dose).
Thank for the reply;

yes, it also makes sense, given the potent hematopoietic effects of the Dbol as well.

I don't know much about how the metabolite 17a-methylestradiol, should bind to the ERs in the kidney (17a-methylestradiol ER binding affinity seems to be lower than estradiol, but with longer hepatic elimination time), and how it may affect the renal ERs or the kidneys in a different way than estradiol does;

all in all given the long half-lives of the Dianabol metabolites in the body (Dianabol is said to have half-life of 6-8 hours, but ofc its metabolites, will linger for longer), more notably 17a-methylestradiol, which may hold hepatotoxic properties,

how much liver toxic would you day Dianabol is in the end? it's often "said" Dbol's hepatoxicity is a bit overblown, some say it's justified over other similar oral AAs (those users often taking larger doses).

- High BP ?

Thoughts? @Type-IIx ?

Others?

Thanks.
Honestly, I did not research the topic of orals and kidney side effects.
I can look into into it and see what I can come up with. As a precaution though, keep orals to a minimum. The nephro I spoke to was totally honest with me, he knew I was taking AAS, he did not care much about the injectables (did not mention Tren) he probably though Deca and test. He flat out said to stay away from oral AAS and NSAIDS.

I can look into into it and see what I can come up with. As a precaution though, keep orals to a minimum. The nephro I spoke to was totally honest with me, he knew I was taking AAS, he did not care much about the injectables (did not mention Tren) he probably though Deca and test. He flat out said to stay away from oral AAS and NSAIDS.
same here bro and this was recently in mid July.

Ok, they are the professionals, obviously.

Am simply trying to work out what mechanisms would make Dianabol (in paticular, other AAS may differ) nephrotoxic,

and, if so, if or why there would be mechanisms specific to oral AAS, or not (vs injectables).

I think orals will all behave differently in the kidneys, we have to investigate how.

I went to the hospital last week because I had a pain on lower right side of back.

They did blood work CT urine e test and everything came back normal.no infections nothing.my kidney and liver values where perfect.dr gave me antibiotics just in case but couldn't determine pain.she said could be muscle

But she did say my kidney on CT showed the has small inflammation to them nothing big just small.

The discharge nurse told me if I wanted to take something for pain to take Tylenol or some other things but not ibuprofen because that goes through kidney and not liver.and I said no wonder they have small inflammation. Ive been taken one every 12 gours for about 3 weeks for inflammation from a shot on my glutes.so she said that's why you have the small inflammation on them so I haven't touched and never will again ibuprofen
I didn't bother taking the antibiotics

I went to the hospital last week because I had a pain on lower right side of back.

They did blood work CT urine e test and everything came back normal.no infections nothing.my kidney and liver values where perfect.dr gave me antibiotics just in case but couldn't determine pain.she said could be muscle

But she did say my kidney on CT showed the has small inflammation to them nothing big just small.

The discharge nurse told me if I wanted to take something for pain to take Tylenol or some other things but not ibuprofen because that goes through kidney and not liver.and I said no wonder they have small inflammation. Ive been taken one every 12 gours for about 3 weeks for inflammation from a shot on my glutes.so she said that's why you have the small inflammation on them so I haven't touched and never will again ibuprofen
fuck tylenol bro stay away from nsaids if you are having any liver or kidney issues

Stop using oral steroids if your concerned about kidneys. There are no drugs that will reverse kidneys problems only succession of aas might help.

Dam new news right their

Tylenol liver no effect on kidney
Dam!! That's crazy

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member