advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney/Heart Damage: There is hope!!! A recovery story...

EXCESSIVE BODYWEIGHT AND BULKING
Honestly a good 3/4 of the time I spent on gear was spent recklessly chasing size and I was frankly to heavy.., to fat, to watery, and in poor cardiovascular shape. Besides the blood pressure issues there is just so much stress put on the heart of a 300-400 pound man.

This is me at 396 pounds when I was 26 or so... looked like shit but I was strong as hell.

Attachments

• IMG_1833.JPG
    IMG_1833.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 156
Your mold exposure part caught my eye....have a family friend (female not bodybuilder or fitness related) who was exposed to black mold about 3 years. MAJOR and multiple auto immune issues including a recent diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis with no previous issues or family history.

This is common... and doctors almost never recognize it for what it is and even if they do they have no idea how to treat it... it's a joke.

This is common... and doctors almost never recognize it for what it is and even if they do they have no idea how to treat it... it's a joke.

It took her about 4 doctors to get to this conclusion. Crazy. She kept getting diagnosed with one auto immune disorder after another.

Thanks for sharing your story my man. Great stuff.

Anyone ever heard stories of enlarged kidneys through BB use? Was reading about it online and it seems a rare condition but I'm wondering if any of us have these and how we would go about checking? Possibly an ultrasound on the kidneys?

Super rare condition. The main concern with bodybuilding drugs is the scaring and narrowing of the vessels in the kidney region. Lisinopril/ ACE inh. can help greatly to ease the the abuse the kidneys suffered but the damage is largely permanent.

thanks a lot for sharing that with us matey.
What would be your recommendation so ?

Your story scared me a lil bit, I admit. Atm, im 240lbs, I only use primo and test and sometimes DHB. injectable oral here and there in small doses + gh in small doses. Do you think there are risks ?

What do you think, in your AAS use, have increased the risks of your previous issues? Did you run tren often and in heavy doses ? What when say "d'ont do the mistaked I did" what do you talking about ?

thanks a lot mate. And best thoughts to you

There are risks in all of the drugs we use however low dose GH is not a very large concern for most of us. Using low dose orals for short periods should also be pretty low risk. But let's remember it's all relative. 10iu gh and long term highdose orals could be very dangerous on many levels... I have addressed the basic aas question but on the tren subject I will give you a bit more info. Tren was my go to compound for both bulking and cutting. I used upwards of a gram regularly. So yes.., way to much tren.

Last edited:
Before I get into what I did or didn't take to facilitate improvements in my medical situation let me address the other factors involved. The first thing I did In regards to treating the medical issues I was experiencing Was to eliminate multiple contributing factors from my life to allow for the healing process to occur effectively... I will also address common negitive lifestyle decisions associated with Bodybuilding and PED use that may have contributed to these issues...

First, I eliminated all steroidal supplementation... I did this for several reasons.
1. To reduce blood pressure, blood viscosity and volume, and normalize hemocrit.
2. To end the associated negative cardiological and vascular remodeling
3. Lessen the general toxicity to multiple organs.
4. To eliminate injection volume and the possible immune response to it as a foreign substance
5. To allow normalization of HDL

Second, I eliminated most stimulants from my diet and supplementation.
1. Once again to help lower blood pressure
2. To lower heart rate and overall cardiac stress
3. To eliminate dehydrating effects, nutrient depletion, and toxcicity associated with stims
4. To allow for the adrenal glands to normalize as much as possible

Third, I eliminated almost 100% of the gluten and soy from my diet. This is actually the hardest part for me...
1. Lowers systematic inflammation
2. Allows for better gut health and nutrient absorption
3. Lower intensity and frequency of immune response and the level of immunoglobulin(IGA) serum concentrations

Fourth, eliminate un needed physical and mental stress from my life.
1. I am not going to get into the various benefits as they should be common knowledge...

Great plan. Stims are hell on the heart. Young people have dropped dead from overdoing stims. Stims and high blood pressure are a disastrous combination. I would recommend looking into stress management and things like yoga and meditation. They put your body is a very good place and help with rest and recovery. They help turn off excessive cortisol releases which would help you lower the BP naturally as well as shed weight, which should be your number one goal for longevity.

Last edited:
There are risks in all of the drugs we use however low dose high is not a very large concern for most of us. Using low dose orals for short periods should also be pretty low risk. But let's remember it's all relative. 10iu gh and long term highdose orals could be very dangerous on many levels... I have addressed the basic aas question but on the tren subject I will give you a bit more info. Tren was my go to compound for both bulking and cutting. I used upwards of a gram regularly. So yes.., way to much tren.

As I have posted on here before, all my prior AAS using dialysis patients all admitted to tren use at or above 800 mg a week. That, combined with the other AAS thickening the blood, high protein diets and hypertension.......the kidneys have no chance. The longer this envelope is pushed the greater the probability that one will need dialysis as they reach the point of no return. You were probably months from that point so its great things are turning around.

Your mold exposure part caught my eye....have a family friend (female not bodybuilder or fitness related) who was exposed to black mold about 3 years. MAJOR and multiple auto immune issues including a recent diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis with no previous issues or family history.

Definitely, the mold did effect his immune system.

40mg lisinopril, 80mg telimisartan, 25 mg coreg, and a couple diuretics...

One of the side effect of telimisartan and lisinopri is that shortening the length of the villi. You need to incorporate natural supplement that including natural benzo-quinones (the 2,6-dimethoxy-p-benzoquinone (2,6DMBQ), fermented oligosaccharides , short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs), natural Cationic petides and natural Protease inhibitors. You have my tel # in your PM.

I feel like your only focus right now as it relates to exercise should be to lose as much weight as possible in as quick as possible. Cardio 5-7 days a week with maybe one or two light training days. You are easily carrying around an extra 150+ pounds at the very least, I would venture 200 to 250. You should definitely never take any steroids ever again except for TRT dose.

Note: I am not a doctor but based off what I read you need to completely change your mentality and mindset on what 'being in shape' looks like. I honestly can't believe you would even think about any supplements right now. You need to be comfortable in your mind that your priorities have changed, so what worked 2 years ago or what was appealing 2 years ago will no longer align with your fitness goals. Best of luck dude

I feel like your only focus right now as it relates to exercise should be to lose as much weight as possible in as quick as possible. Cardio 5-7 days a week with maybe one or two light training days. You are easily carrying around an extra 150+ pounds at the very least, I would venture 200 to 250. You should definitely never take any steroids ever again except for TRT dose.

Note: I am not a doctor but based off what I read you need to completely change your mentality and mindset on what 'being in shape' looks like. I honestly can't believe you would even think about any supplements right now. You need to be comfortable in your mind that your priorities have changed, so what worked 2 years ago or what was appealing 2 years ago will no longer align with your fitness goals. Best of luck dude

Large doses of androgen have been demonstrated to induce programmed cell death in many cell types, including neuronal cells. This may result in irreversible changes in the nervous system. Anabolic steroid abuse has also been associated with psychiatric disorders.

Emeric do you have proof of this?

I have seen the research about the cell death but cant speak to the CNS problems. I think if you search around the net long enough you can find true scientific studies about the cell death. The studies I saw were carried out by big University study and well done. Its been quite a few years since I read it, I think it was before my heart attack in 2008.

I don't know where you got the idea that My focus right now is anything other than dropping weight. Training most definitly is not my problem. I am already doing 5 days a week 45min-1hr cardio. 3-5 days light lifting. 2 days of pool work. Daily stretching and 2 days of physical therapy which is a hour of ball work, light resistance training, and stretching. So if I am not weight training I might be able to diet down to between 250-275 but it would be very difficult. The lowest weight I have been since 15 years old is like 292lbs and I was very dieted down. To get there it took about a year to drop from 406lbs. I was probably about ten percent body fat. Frankly I will never stop lifting. My body reacts better to weight training for weight loss than cardio.

As for thinking of supplementing if supplementing is code for using steroids then you are mistaken. I answered a question with a strait answer of "I'm going to play it safe" but also added that theoretically if I was ever to do a cycle I would do this(enter less than a gram manageable cycle with safer options)... I was not thinking of doing so just answering a question and suggesting a moderate cycle instead of what I had done before (2-3G regularly). I'm not even on TRT yet...

Last edited:
For anyone waiting on my treatment plan supplement wise I will try to get to it soon. There is a lot of information I want to present and I just haven't had the time yet.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws