over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney issues-the whole story

drkimcrawford

Banned
Morning all!
I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend.
There are lots of misconceptions about kidney issues,what causes them,what labs to monitor, how to avert them, etc.

I'll be leaving soon as a sponsor due to no sales (consult,labs at a disount including 75% discount to annual program/amazing discounted bodybuilding package with 75% discount on access to me for a year, most valuable liver protection you can find and more)....

However as a former 12 club fitness center owner and advisor to may healthy bodybuilders I would like to contribute a couple more articles before I go. If you have questions I won't be on this thread but you are more than welcome to contact me through my website.

Article: Kidney issues in bodybuilders-the whole story

Best wishes always,
Dr.Kim
P.S. If there is anyone juvenile enough to want to post something nasty in response to this nice post please drop and do 50 push-ups and the feeling will go away.

Is it true that all the kidney support supps on the market such as tudca, milk thistle, liv52 etc don't do anything for kidney support. That drinking more water is more beneficial?

Is it true that all the kidney support supps on the market such as tudca, milk thistle, liv52 etc don't do anything for kidney support. That drinking more water is more beneficial?

To start, none of those are kidney support supplements, they are liver support supplements.... So that might be a good place to begin to find your answer

I for one appreciate this article. I've seen way too many guys get taken out by kidney disease. Sorry it hasn't worked out better for you on here. I know for myself I'd be more likely to use your services if you were to simply post a price list of your offerings. As to your recommendation not to use Anabolics, as you say we know that they cause harm but will continue to use them. I definitely agree with you on the subject by the way. I'd appreciate if you posted a "scale" so to speak of how harmful certain AAS is and why. I figure many of us already know these things but a lot of what you could offer is simple harm reduction. I've bookmarked your site and hope I can use you in the future. I'm in Florida but all the way at the other end from you. Best wishes.

To start, none of those are kidney support supplements, they are liver support supplements.... So that might be a good place to begin to find your answer

You are right. But I heard the same argument over and over. Although I saw a few specific kidney support supplement sold. The only thing that would be beneficial to the kidneys is more water versus Otc supps that could potentially add more strain and cause more harm.

Well there are OTC supplements that would benefit the kidneys indirectly. For example, Carditone is a highly recommended OTC supplement on here for lowering blood pressure, which in turn puts less strain on the kidneys.

Before anyone decides to say something disrespectful.....
We will be watching the thread and eliminating problem members.

This is my favorite thread ever guys! ILY!

Hi guys,
Thank you for actually asking me questions. Thank you for asking for a list of my services which I put in a link but realize I should probably put as a post.

Thank you for being my "heroes" who are saying to others hey this doctor means well, she CARES about our sport, she takes care of bodybuilders. A big shout out to RaJJIN here. :love:

Let me answer a couple of things here:
to OutToLunch-correct-what was mentioned was liver support and I have the BEST one.........

Kidney support is just drinking water until your pee is clear, don't take diuretics and here is my idea for anabolics....

Have you ever tried a cycle of IGF1LR3 which increases musculoskeltal UNITS not just hypertrophies them, increases them? This (which Toraxx will have soon) plus good (avoiding auto link on site here) BCAAA-l-glutaminee which I have actually equals (I know it's hard to believe but it does) anabolic gains. It would at LEAST allow you to cut down anabolic doses.

If you protect liver, treat inflammation, oxidative stress, set up an environment where you cannot get heart disease and watch eGFR then cycling on and off anabolics can be made not all that harmful.

That's why I've invited everyone to do a consult and then get followup with me for a year for only about 80 bucks.

I love this sport,I love you guys. I want to help.

Dr.Kim

TO little slice

Sorry!
I didn't mean to forget you. Allicin is an extract of garlic that is great for your immune system and if you haven't read as such, bodybuilders strain their immune systems. This would be a good supplement to help THAT...not kidneys...but immune system little slice!

Take care and have a good night,
Dr.Kim

This...

That's why I've invited everyone to do a consult and then get followup with me for a year for only about 80 bucks

Im in , sign me up, I personally like what your about and can see that your just trying to help here,.....
of course she's going to charge something guys, come on, its her BUSINESS ! and lastly well, your a Dr and your quite attractive, so ya know, Brains AND beauty,what im trying to say Dr Kim is that i think your HOT ! :love::headbang:

Last edited:
That article was absolutely phenomenal. I'm scrolling through all your articles/blog posts and there is SO much information and different topics. Not just bodybuilding, but all sorts of things. Bookmarking your website!!!

Also, disappointing to hear you're leaving as a sponsor. Perhaps you will stay around as a member to continue sharing knowledge to help us lead better and healthier lives?

Hi guys,
Thank you for actually asking me questions. Thank you for asking for a list of my services which I put in a link but realize I should probably put as a post.

Thank you for being my "heroes" who are saying to others hey this doctor means well, she CARES about our sport, she takes care of bodybuilders. A big shout out to RaJJIN here. :love:

Let me answer a couple of things here:
to OutToLunch-correct-what was mentioned was liver support and I have the BEST one.........

Kidney support is just drinking water until your pee is clear, don't take diuretics and here is my idea for anabolics....

Have you ever tried a cycle of IGF1LR3 which increases musculoskeltal UNITS not just hypertrophies them, increases them? This (which Toraxx will have soon) plus good (avoiding auto link on site here) BCAAA-l-glutaminee which I have actually equals (I know it's hard to believe but it does) anabolic gains. It would at LEAST allow you to cut down anabolic doses.

If you protect liver, treat inflammation, oxidative stress, set up an environment where you cannot get heart disease and watch eGFR then cycling on and off anabolics can be made not all that harmful.

That's why I've invited everyone to do a consult and then get followup with me for a year for only about 80 bucks.

I love this sport,I love you guys. I want to help.

Dr.Kim

Can you please point me in the right direction to get the $80 consult you mentioned? What I'm seeing is $300, this is the first I'm hearing about $80.

1. Could you comment on androgen induced FSGN

2. You mention liver protection. Protection from 17AA ( or equivalent) or from other? Any thoughts on adenoma or hepatomas?

3. Thoughts on the RAS and its effect on renal function in AAS users.

4. You mention heart disease. Are you referring to CAD or cardiac hypertrophy or both?

5. Thoughts on IGF and atherosclerosis?

1. Could you comment on androgen induced FSGN

2. You mention liver protection. Protection from 17AA ( or equivalent) or from other? Any thoughts on adenoma or hepatomas?

3. Thoughts on the RAS and its effect on renal function in AAS users.

4. You mention heart disease. Are you referring to CAD or cardiac hypertrophy or both?

5. Thoughts on IGF and atherosclerosis?

sent you PM

I'm very surprised that a Dr is recommending IGF-1 LR3 and not pharma GH when advocating IGF levels up to the 500 range.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's why I've invited everyone to do a consult and then get followup with me for a year for only about 80 bucks

Im in , sign me up, I personally like what your about and can see that your just trying to help here,.....
of course she's going to charge something guys, come on, its her BUSINESS ! and lastly well, your a Dr and your quite attractive, so ya know, Brains AND beauty,what im trying to say Dr Kim is that i think your HOT ! :love::headbang:

This is a correct response. 80 USD is a great value for this service.

Ton

I have always taken milk thistle, liver aid etc..liver values always come back good. I take high dose Niacin ( at least 500mg w flush for cholesterol) .i always wonder what more I can do for Kidney support! There are plenty of kidney cleanse on the market that are effective. The downside is to not eat much solid food , mostly water for at least 3 days for a full kidney flush.( from what I read , never did a kidney cleanse or know which is the best out there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws