over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney/Liver Issues

getbig212

Registered
I went to the doctor and they told me I had decreased kidney and liver function. They told me it was not good to see this in a person that is only in there early 20's. He also said my creatinine levels were high. I have a constant dry mouth. I've had this problem before when I was younger and the doctor told me it was from taking the supplement Creatine. I also was on a high Protein diet for a few months which might have caused this. However, my deit has been better for about 2 weeks now. I am tired a lot and need a lot of sleep.

What does this mean? Do I have diabetes possibly? I plan to lower my creatine does or even stop taking it for a while. Is there any home test I can take to check for diabetes? Or to find out whats going on with my kidneys?

WELL

I went to the doctor and they told me I had decreased kidney and liver function. They told me it was not good to see this in a person that is only in there early 20's. He also said my creatinine levels were high. I have a constant dry mouth. I've had this problem before when I was younger and the doctor told me it was from taking the supplement Creatine. I also was on a high Protein diet for a few months which might have caused this. However, my deit has been better for about 2 weeks now. I am tired a lot and need a lot of sleep.

What does this mean? Do I have diabetes possibly? I plan to lower my creatine does or even stop taking it for a while. Is there any home test I can take to check for diabetes? Or to find out whats going on with my kidneys?

PUT UP YOUR BLOOD TEST LEVELS, LETS SEE IT

I didn't have a blood sample, I just took a urine test at the doctor and they didn't send me with anything that shows what my results were. I'm just going off of what he told me.

Creatinine levels are typically correlated with high blood pressure. Buy a blood pressure cuff and monitor it regularly. Have your doc put you on BP meds, get it under control. Liver, milk thistle and synthec liver cure... You will be able to get everything back to normal with time.

But you will need a clean diet, lower your protein intake. Im a client of Phils, and once I began following his diet, my BP dropped, which I attribute to the diet

MY DOC HAS ALWAYS RAN BLOOD TO CHECK LIVER VALUES. AND URINE FOR KIDNEYS. DONT KNOW THEY CAN CHECK LIVER THREW URINE.

i was reading that creatine turns to creatinine unless its buffered. dont know if this is fact or Kre-Alkalyn marketing there creatine.

I'm going to take milk thistle, cranberry extract, and something for blood pressure. How much milk thistle and cranberry extract should I take?

What was your GFR? This is the best indicator of your kidney function. Can you post your serum creatinine, BUN, GFR, UA & liver enzymes. Liver enzymes may be elevated when cycling then MAY go back down after you cycle off. I would be worried about kidneys though. Too many bros out there with failing kidneys. I gotta guy at my gym that weighed 280 last year. This year he is 220 and on dialysis.

Stay the fuck away from creatine. Its hard on the kidneys. Someone will flame me for that comment but I dont give a fuck. I believe it.

BC

So

I'm going to take milk thistle, cranberry extract, and something for blood pressure. How much milk thistle and cranberry extract should I take?

You are going to lower your BP even though it is ok? That is your answer? Do you even know if you have high BP? Are you sure you understood the doctor correctly about creatinine or was it protein in your urine?

Creatinine levels are typically correlated with high blood pressure. Buy a blood pressure cuff and monitor it regularly. Have your doc put you on BP meds, get it under control. Liver, milk thistle and synthec liver cure... You will be able to get everything back to normal with time.

But you will need a clean diet, lower your protein intake. Im a client of Phils, and once I began following his diet, my BP dropped, which I attribute to the diet

Negative on that Communist killer.

If your labs are that bad in relation to liver and kidney function then do not try to fix this yourself. Listen to your doctor and get a definitive diagnosis.

There ARE some things that u can take to ease stress on the liver. I said ease stress not repair. But, once your kidney function is gone ...... its gone. There is no herb or pill you can take to restore kidney function. Its dialysis then transplant.

High creatinine does not necessarily go along with high BP. You can easily have one without the other. However, if your BP is constantly high this WILL lead to kidney damage.

Listen to your MD.

BC

I'm going to try what I said, and go back in a few weeks and get my blood work checked up. The doctor didn't send me home with any papers. Can I call the hospital and ask for the results over the phone?

I called the hospital and they are going to call me back and tell me exactly what my urine results were. I'm not sure if it was high protein in the urine or my creatinine levels were to high. When they call and let me know I will post the results.

I may catch some heat for this but I do not feel Cranberry will do anything for you for what you listed as your concerns, why cranberry? also make sure you get a good Milk Thistle I personally think Carsil is the best MT....Also take a look at Cordyceps CS-4...as there has been medical studies to show the positive effects on the kidney and liver but you should take at least 3-5grams a day.

Also a great product is R-ALA..... as far as taking something for BP you better be careful unless you know you have high BP, I did not see you list that but maybe i missed it...

anyways my list would be (always listen to doctor first vs us) would be R-ala 600mg a day, Cordyceps at 4 grams a day, and Carsil if you want to take a MT product.

I didn't have a blood sample, I just took a urine test at the doctor and they didn't send me with anything that shows what my results were. I'm just going off of what he told me.

High Creatinine in the urine without a blood sample would only mean that your kidneys are working well, doing a good job a processing creatinine.

The dr. never called back today, I will try them again tomorrow and maybe even stop in there and get the papers printed off. Also, if I want to get blood work done for my kidneys and liver, what should I ask for when going to the doctor?

I called and got the results. My blood sugar was high, my BUN was high, and my liver enzymes were elevated. The nurse also said my AST was 89 and my ALT was 82. I'm not sure what most of this means. She said I could go get a copy of the medical records if I wanted to.

My liver enzymes were high fom only taking creatine a while back...

I did a test cycle with winni the last 4 weeks. For PCT I did clen/nolva/clomid I am on my 1st week after PCT. Could this make these results show up this way? Also, I was pretty dehydrated when I went to the hospital because it was very hot out and I didn't drink enough water.

Could the dehydration be a factor? Or the test cycle I ran?

Take it easy (no creatine or other supps.) Then test your urine again a month later or so and you should be fine..

Well

I called and got the results. My blood sugar was high, my BUN was high, and my liver enzymes were elevated. The nurse also said my AST was 89 and my ALT was 82. I'm not sure what most of this means. She said I could go get a copy of the medical records if I wanted to.

BUN was high in relation to creatinine then you are dehydrated, unless you are having heart failure........liver enzymes are high also, not good...........blood sugar high? Wow, you are not looking good..........

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws