over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney pain from dhb?

need4tren

Registered
Anyone experience this? Did bloods a month ago numbers were really good. I know some ppl say it's Liver toxic but definitely kidney pain

2nd week of 400mg felt it after first shot of 200mg

Love the compound 0 pip but nothings worth this if this is my response to it

Anyone experience this? Did bloods a month ago numbers were really good. I know some ppl say it's Liver toxic but definitely kidney pain

Man, I've never had that happen before. Do you still have your appendix and stuff? If your blood work was fine, but now you are getting that, you might want to get blood work while you're on it.

Where is the pain located ? Why do you think it’s kidney pain rather than muscular? Kidney pain is in a very specific location. If bloods (creatinine, gfr, etc) look good , it could be something else. Unless you’re getting severe muscle cramping, edema , nausea, etc, probably not kidney .

Where is the pain located ? Why do you think it’s kidney pain rather than muscular? Kidney pain is in a very specific location. If bloods (creatinine, gfr, etc) look good , it could be something else. Unless you’re getting severe muscle cramping, edema , nausea, etc, probably not kidney .
Pain is on my right on the side kinda feels front and back, could be stomach issues, urine is fine, had a few days of constant runs after eating. Anytime I consumed something it would happen. Pain started a few days after first shot and has gotten worse. Booked a doctor visit but not till late next week if it's acute kidney issues I don't wanna wait till I piss blood

Pain is on my right on the side kinda feels front and back, could be stomach issues, urine is fine, had a few days of constant runs after eating. Anytime I consumed something it would happen. Pain started a few days after first shot and has gotten worse. Booked a doctor visit but not till late next week if it's acute kidney issues I don't wanna wait till I piss blood
you won't piss blood lol - I don't know why take aas juice, you're so scared. in 99% of cases, when someone says that their kidneys hurt, it is pain caused by some tension on the lower back and not the kidneys

Kidney stones too

Let me ask you a question......
If you were on 500mg of test only and had that exact pain would you be as freaked out?

Usually stuff like this is people freaking about nothing. And honestly that's it 99.99% of the time.

That said, could be dehydration impact or something really wrong with what you are injecting (I've actually had that issue one time, stopped - relief, started again - same deal, bloods were a mess and I have no idea but I could feel even 1ml in me). Definitely fucked up my bloods all over the place and took 30ish days to recover them. Was supposed to be tren which I'd used a ton before and since. Something was wrong with that bottle/batch whatever. My advice, if you have experience, if you know what you are doing and aren't the type to just freak panic etc...stop and get yourself checked. HPLC the batch or discard etc... Small probability on these boards, usually BS or people freaking, but has happened.

Bowel obstruction , diverticulitis , colitis , gall bladder issues can all cause pain in the side and lower back in some people
If you were having diarrhea in the same time frame that the pain started , they could be related.
Have you started any other meds or supplement , made any changes to diet or protein or supplement brands??

Bowel obstruction , diverticulitis , colitis , gall bladder issues can all cause pain in the side and lower back in some people
If you were having diarrhea in the same time frame that the pain started , they could be related.
Have you started any other meds or supplement , made any changes to diet or protein or supplement brands??
Didn't start anything new. Diet is the same. Chicken and rice rice 5 meals. Usual cream of rice and whey morning, lactose free high protein milk and almond butter before bed.

No diarrhea today. Still pain.

Ran bloods, stool ect. I'm mid blast. Everything is in range. Best bloods I've ever had.

Only things off we're CRP which was 3 times normal

Urine albumin which I've had problems with obviously being a bodybuilder

And creatine Kinase is 10x normal.

Stool samples show no sign of infection. Prostate has been hurting and still have diarrhea most days

Your nephrons are melting. Abort. Fill out advanced directive.

Had liver pain from Tren Ace and Dianabol, on dbol at the time only stuff I had access too so I took 100mg dianabol ED for about a week, got kidney and liver pain, won't do it again.

200mg of DHB at once is allot. I dunno about your general dosage history or what you are running with it, but 50mg taken every day will have a strong effect. I actually use less, but our goals are probably different.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131