over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney problem

HanoverFist

Newbies
I don't know where to post this so I'm hoping this is the right place. A friend of mine is having a problem with his kidneys. He's been taking test c for some time now. Dr. prescribed and others. I told him I would ask around. A few months back His Kidneys started shutting down so he stopped taking and Test. Here recently he started a cycle. Now today he started having kidney problems again. His doctor took him off of his therapy. He's really concerned which he should be. Maybe he's not taking the right supplements. Maybe he just isn't able to. He's asked me if I've ever had a problem with it. I never have. I've never heard of anyone having any problems of this kind. I've had my own problem at one time that has damaged a foot permanently which is a different story which I have learned to live with. Has anyone heard of this before with the kidneys shutting down from just taking test?. I told him I would ask. I appreciate any feedback and I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.

How does he know his kidneys are shutting down? Blood work? Ultra sound/scan? What tests has he had?

It would more than likely be from other causes and not just from a therapeutic dose of test. Unless he gets crazy high blood pressure for an extended period of time and doesn't do anything about it.

Test alone won't make kidneys shut down. Most of these cases are recreational drugs or diseases like hep etc...

Much more info is needed like blood work, urinalysis, any other tests/scans? Also what meds other than aas is he on?

No more Mountain Dew, and heavy carbonated sodas. Is he overweight by chance? How old? Blood work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he should listen to is Doctor and forget Steroids for now. Either that or serious health problems are going to arise he might not come out of.

high blood pressure kills kidneys, he must have elevated BP when using test. he should use AI meds obviously and do blood work, then get on lisinopril or another BP med thats kidney friendly.

also some supplements can help, "Kidney stuff" relaxes the tublars the blood flows through, can help a little

Some detailed tests are needed here but I strongly doubt that test had anything to do with his kidneys problems.

Some people have genetic/ by birth issues, which may have never been detected. Some drugs or activities might affect them more. Kidney matters are serious and need to be dealt with by professionals.

The three main causes of kidney failure:

high blood pressure
hyperglycemia / diabetes
glomerulonephritis (acute inflammation of kidney, usually immune system response)

HBP can be caused by AAS, hyperglycemia / diabetes by GH, and the other is just bad luck it seems like. But a TRT dose of test alone managed by a doc (assuming BP in range etc) shouldn't cause it.

No more Mountain Dew, and heavy carbonated sodas. Is he overweight by chance? How old? Blood work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_8453.jpg
    IMG_8453.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 171
The three main causes of kidney failure:

high blood pressure
hyperglycemia / diabetes
glomerulonephritis (acute inflammation of kidney, usually immune system response)

HBP can be caused by AAS, hyperglycemia / diabetes by GH, and the other is just bad luck it seems like. But a TRT dose of test alone managed by a doc (assuming BP in range etc) shouldn't cause it.
3 categories mentioned are accurate in 90% of cases. Regarding blood glucose, point 2; Extended use of test can lead to insulin resistance thus high blood glucose, not diabetic range, but high enough for extended periods of time that could do damage to kidneys. Metformin helps with this.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Professional Muscle mobile app

3 categories mentioned are accurate in 90% of cases. Regarding blood glucose, point 2; Extended use of test can lead to insulin resistance thus high blood glucose, not diabetic range, but high enough for extended periods of time that could do damage to kidneys. Metformin helps with this.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Have you seen this with TRT dose test? I haven't seen it personally in myself, but YMMV. Just curious.

If GFR is lower on cycle, it could mean whatever your taking is affecting. But typically CK and uric acid levels, creatine clearance are all affected by body building and excess protein usage.

MAKE SURE YOU DONT LIFT FOR 2 DAYS BEFORE BLOOD TEST, AND SUCK DOWN A GALLON OF WATER A DAY, THEN GET BLOOD TEST. DEHYDRATION ALWAYS MAKES KIDNEY MEASUREMENTS LOOK BAD.

1. To control Uric acid baking soda and sour cherries
2. For high creatine, 2-3 g chtiosan
3. For overall GFR, water plus Superkidneycleanse (TM) formula.
4. I also add in kidney glandular pills.
5. If stones in 24 hour collection, then "kidney Tea: from PresentMoment.com

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity