over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney Stuff by Golden Standards

bigsonbitch

Registered
was recommended this by my coach - apparently it protects the kidneys from all that we do in this sport.
ive seen testimonials where it has improved kidney function - but im a skeptic by nature.

wanted to see in anyone out there has used or uses this product with success.

It's crap. One of the ingredients is 'White Kidney Bean powder' which is only in there because it has the word kidney in its name. About as intelligent as saying that walnuts must be good for your brain because it's shaped like one. The other ingredients are similarly useless. The only thing that has even a modicum of evidence behind it is the flax seed, which you can buy for cheap on its own.

Probably someone will chime in here and swear by their mama that kidney stuff lowered their creatinine and saved their kidneys. As it turns out tough, kidney function recovers on its own in most people after they stop all the fucking drugs. The fact that you took this garbage supplement at the same time had nothing to do with it.

Just use astralugus. Buy in bulk. 2-3 grams per day. Keep BP down and stay hydrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's crap. One of the ingredients is 'White Kidney Bean powder' which is only in there because it has the word kidney in its name. About as intelligent as saying that walnuts must be good for your brain because it's shaped like one. The other ingredients are similarly useless. The only thing that has even a modicum of evidence behind it is the flax seed, which you can buy for cheap on its own.

Probably someone will chime in here and swear by their mama that kidney stuff lowered their creatinine and saved their kidneys. As it turns out tough, kidney function recovers on its own in most people after they stop all the fucking drugs. The fact that you took this garbage supplement at the same time had nothing to do with it.

idk why my coach would have me take this shit then - prob getting kickbacks.
thanks for the info man.

idk why my coach would have me take this shit then - prob getting kickbacks.
thanks for the info man.
That's the reason Dave Palumbo advertises and sells it on his website. Your coach may not have bad intentions, maybe he just heard people like Dave talk about it and took their word for it.

BTW this is not to say that you shouldn't do stuff for your kidney health. Lots of info on what actually works in various threads here on PM.

Last edited:
That's the reason Dave Palumbo advertises and sells it on his website. Your coach may not have bad intentions, maybe he just heard people like Dave talk about it and took their word for it.

BTW this is not to say that you shouldn't do stuff for your kidney health. Lots of info on what actually works in various threads here on PM.
Palumbo promotes this stuff pretty hard but ingredients and their method of action was always a mystery to me. He swears he's seen it improve people's GFR though.

Last edited:
Palumbo promotes this stuff pretty hard but ingredients and their method of action was always a mystery to me. He swears he's seen it improve people's GFR though.

theres a few guys on youtube who swear by it also showing BW before and after use.
who knows if theyre paid for it or not - dont know what to believe anymore.

ill take it since i already purchased it and see where my levels are as i go for BW on the 27th

theres a few guys on youtube who swear by it also showing BW before and after use.

who knows if theyre paid for it or not - dont know what to believe anymore.

ill take it since i already purchased it and see where my levels are as i go for BW on the 27th

Jerry ward I believe promoted it too. I was actually planning to get some myself. But more to use for the fiber :)

Tons of coaches push this shit, i dont know why.

Matt Jansen use to push it pretty hard. Im glad people are smart though.
I immediately looked up the ingredients and did a deep dive....wayyyy too expensive for the random shit they have in there.

Here is some marketing from their site on "why" the ingredients work. With as many coaches endorsing it, makes you a little curious. But I agree I see nothing in ingredient profile that's scientifically accepted for kidney or GFR function improvement.

There is a a studies section also.

https://www.goldenstandards.com/why-this-stuff-works/

Last edited:
"BP is 160/100, but I'm taking Fenugreek seeds to help prevent kidney damage" :)

Gotta love bodybuilders

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity