over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney Supplements?

Andro308

Registered
I found out my kidneys are inflamed but are functioning just fine. Wanted to see what supplements may help with keeping them healthy. I don’t take any orals and have just been on a test mast cycle.

also is liv52 a good liver supplement?
can TUDCA cause damage to the liver?
Thanks

I started using astragalus a couple of months ago after reading Dante recommending it. My eGFR increased about 13 points. Make sure to use a reputable brand. I had bloodwork done using Vitamin Shoppe brand and it was legit. I was using 6 grams/day split am-pm. My last eGFR was 81 or 82, I don’t remember. Stupidly I ran out about 4-5 weeks ago and thought maybe I don’t really need astragalus. Well I just had bloodwork done and my eGFR dropped to 64. Apparently the astragalus works so I started taking it again and will do more bloodwork in 3 months.

I found out my kidneys are inflamed but are functioning just fine. Wanted to see what supplements may help with keeping them healthy. I don’t take any orals and have just been on a test mast cycle.

also is liv52 a good liver supplement?
can TUDCA cause damage to the liver?
Thanks
how?

Don't you often promote your superdrol use.
And m1t once.

I'm not hating on you when I say you take way too much gear. You better be competing at the highest level where you can get a pay out bc you don't seem to value your health.

Things to look at
Astragalus (do not use the NUSApure brand) use the vitamin shoppe brand....I am not repping for vitamin shoppe at all but its the one brand Ive seen time and time again come back as legit
Pycogenol
Grape Seed Extract
Cordyceps Sinesis

He abuses too much shit in my opinion, but he doesn't seem to care about his health.
I'm just saying he said he doesn't take any orals.
Maybe he ment just recently

You don't need to take orals to have issues with the kidneys. I'm sure you are aware of this, right?

Things to look at
Astragalus (do not use the NUSApure brand) use the vitamin shoppe brand....I am not repping for vitamin shoppe at all but its the one brand Ive seen time and time again come back as legit
Pycogenol
Grape Seed Extract
Cordyceps Sinesis

Dante,

How many MG do you suggest for Pycogenol, Grape Seed Extract and Cordyceps Sinesis ?

Y
You don't need to take orals to have issues with the kidneys. I'm sure you are aware of this, right?

Yes I'm saying he said he doesn't take orals but in other posts he's saying he's on sd. So I'm confused.

Could be injectable superdrol.

Y

Yes I'm saying he said he doesn't take orals but in other posts he's saying he's on sd. So I'm confused.

I stopped all orals a while ago. I still make Superdrol (oral & injectable) for a buddy. I did experiment with some high Mg TREN but not for very long. Thanks to all for the reply’s

You state you are just on test/mast cycle but you posted recently you were on upwards of 2 grams of mast per week. What are your test and mast doses now? Moreover how do you know your kidneys are inflamed? Have you had extensively testing done or do you literally just have "kidney pains"? I also don't get how you can state you don't take orals. You may not be on them now but I recall you posting about long sdrol oral cycles in the past. When was the last time you used sdrol (oral or inj)? Take all the supps you want but adding in long term sdrol cycles will do more damage than any dose of kidney supps can fix.

I have had a CT Scan, X-ray, ultrasound, and several blood tests done. Remember my original post was about good supplements for the liver and kidneys.
I have been off the oarls for quite some time now and the mast experiment did not last long at all.
this post is not a debate on what I was taking or how much just a simple question on recommendations on liver and kidney supplements. Let’s keep to the subject and if you have a suggestion post it, if not move on. Thanks

I have had a CT Scan, X-ray, ultrasound, and several blood tests done. Remember my original post was about good supplements for the liver and kidneys.
I have been off the oarls for quite some time now and the mast experiment did not last long at all.
this post is not a debate on what I was taking or how much just a simple question on recommendations on liver and kidney supplements. Let’s keep to the subject and if you have a suggestion post it, if not move on. Thanks

I understand but I think it's a valid point. Many of us notice other peoples posts on here. So when you talk about kidney issues after posting many times about taking large doses of toxic drugs (tren, sdrol etc) it's a very valid point to bring up. If you were some unknown who posted this thread I would reply with a list of supplements. I am a big believer in many supplements and have used them for years myself. However in situations like this the person's mentality on their aas usage often has to change to fix the problem. I could give you a list of kidney supplements to take but even if you add 30mg sdrol one day that is enough to make those supplements pointless. Now supps are great and adding them in to prevent issues is fantastic but my post is about someone who has bad kidney function who uses these supps as bandaid.

Now for a supplement here is one product that contains a few useful ingredients...

Supplement Needs Astrag-Flow (KidneyBPStack)

Take 2 serving per day (AM/PM)

Per Serving (4 Capsules)

Astragalus Membranaceous Root 4000mg

(at a 4:1 astragalus extract)

Beetroot Extract – 750mg

Hawthorn Berry Extract – 450mg

Goldenrod – 250mg

As you should know by know staying on point and just replying to the question the OP made. Is not the way it is done here much of the time.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws