over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidneys issues need your help

This is not nearly enough information for any of us to even begin to give you advice. I’ve started multiple threads about kidney health if you look up my username and threads started by me. Few things....

1. are you working with a doctor you trust? This is a must.

2. how creatinine is obviously a primary indicator of kidney function it can be skewed and diagnosis kidney issues is done by taking the entire health picture (shy of a biopsy). There are too many tests to even list that can help clue you in on kidney function. How is blood pressure, fasting BG, a1c, Uri acid, cystatin c, various urine tests and analysis, and the rest of your CBC and CMP. It is so so important you are looking at the entire health picture (this is why you need a good doctor you trust to guide you through this).

3. any family history of kidney issues?

4.Most of the time (assuming there are no issues such as those with other markers) when this occurs and guys take a week of training and heavy eating and are well hydrated their creatinine drops.

this is why for many bodybuilders cystatin c is used with creatinine and the other things posted above ESPECIALLY URINE TESTS. Most people are going to spill protein into their urine before their creatinine goes up. Hell my nephrologist told me that’s they first sign they look for and it can happen YEARS before creatinine increases.
No matter what anyone here says (including me) the answer is find a good doctor you trust that can analyze your entire health picture.

My GFR has never been goodsince I was in my 20's. Barely in the normal range most times. Got way out of shape last year was on a strict diet for 16 weeks using DNP for a lot of it. On regular check up in the end of the diet tested in high 30's. Doctor flipped the fuck out. Even on anabolics a month after the diet it rebounded to 52,then with astragalus I went back to the highest Id been in forever mid 60's. So dont flip out do what your doctor says and try about 3 to 4 mg of astraglus and see what happens.

Make sure you drink 1/2 a gallon at least before your bloodwork

i got bloods didnt drink. Creatinine/bun high

did research,,, lack of water causes a false positive or it just flushes kidneys out

went back in, drank half a gallon or more on empty, creatinine / bun were in range

Make sure you drink 1/2 a gallon at least before your bloodwork

i got bloods didnt drink. Creatinine/bun high

did research,,, lack of water causes a false positive or it just flushes kidneys out

went back in, drank half a gallon or more on empty, creatinine / bun were in range

and also, please do not train atleast 48 hours before going for a urin analysis.
It is absolutely possible that you will have protein and blood in your urine if you had a hard session within 24hours of your urin test..
(blood aint visible for your eyes in this case)

Thank you very much guys for all the info you put over here. I appreciate it a lot! I will follow your advices.

Week on keto with around 100-120 proteins day
Egfr from 45 to 56
Creatinine from 151 to 121
Urea from 12.1 to 7,5
Very nice improvement.

Music to my ears !!!! 😇👍🏻

Much love and respect

They are not 200 mg test put me in 400 range, this is lower medium. Not everybody responding great but I feel OK so why rake more, just to see 900-1100? I don't need that.

Here is the thing, 30mg/day is a measurement of weight and your blood results are a measurement of weight. Why are my levels higher on 10mg/day than your levels are on 30mg? There is only one possible answer: you are metabolizing the hormone faster in some way.

Now here is the catch, with daily injections, it doesn't matter if you metabolize it fast, the body works on a single daily peak of testosterone. So it doesn't matter what your blood levels end up being, 30mg of test per say IS 30mg of test per day. Your 'levels' whenever you test them is irrelevant when it comes to the total impact of that hormone on your system.

My GFR has never been goodsince I was in my 20's. Barely in the normal range most times. Got way out of shape last year was on a strict diet for 16 weeks using DNP for a lot of it. On regular check up in the end of the diet tested in high 30's. Doctor flipped the fuck out. Even on anabolics a month after the diet it rebounded to 52,then with astragalus I went back to the highest Id been in forever mid 60's. So dont flip out do what your doctor says and try about 3 to 4 mg of astraglus and see what happens.

3 to 4 grams, not milligrams

Week on keto with around 100-120 proteins day
Egfr from 45 to 56
Creatinine from 151 to 121
Urea from 12.1 to 7,5
Very nice improvement.

Can you post your new diet ( keto one) and the last one for me ?

Just one sample day of each , i would love to see

Respect

Here is the thing, 30mg/day is a measurement of weight and your blood results are a measurement of weight. Why are my levels higher on 10mg/day than your levels are on 30mg? There is only one possible answer: you are metabolizing the hormone faster in some way.

Now here is the catch, with daily injections, it doesn't matter if you metabolize it fast, the body works on a single daily peak of testosterone. So it doesn't matter what your blood levels end up being, 30mg of test per say IS 30mg of test per day. Your 'levels' whenever you test them is irrelevant when it comes to the total impact of that hormone on your system.

So what you advise for test dosage kal ?

Sory my english not the best

OK so I combine intermitent fasting with keto diet
I start to eat at 11 - 25g whey mixed with decaff coffeeplus 15ml mct oil and drink it 30min preworkout.
Postworkout meal is 4 organic eggs plus 2 egg whites and asparagus cooked in coconut oil
At 3 pm I eat 200 g meat with cauliflower and some other veggies with extra virgin olive oil and spoon of pb
At 7 pm last meal 8 egg whites cooked in ghee plus some veggies
Desert 300ml double cream with erythrol whipped with two chopped squares lindt 90% dark chocolates
Usually around 4th day in last meal I load some carbs around 300 carbs.
Kal I would like to also know what do you recommend?

Before I was having carbs in all 4,5 meals with low fat so it was around 400 carbs 180.-200 proteins and around 70 gram fats

Thank you tom

I like your new diet better !

I eat like this now cause of BBOY but i was eating like you when i was goong for size and blasting

Respect

Madg - taste wise no comparison high fat diet is absolutely delicious... I love roasted meats with mustard eggs with cheedar etc pb is my addiction.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear