over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kids these Days

:eek: That's insane. I've been lifting since I was 15, and just started last year when I was 24 at a low dose of Sust250 500mgs and EQ at 400mgs a week. That's insane if he's not making any gains on that much gear.

I'm five years older than you but I can still kind of relate here

I went to a major university and all of this was not as common as you say at my school. I knew a lot of people but only a few fell into this category. Most just tried to buy pre workout supplements and fancy protein and creatine powders expecting miracles. Most had not even heard of ph's/legal steroids.

However, there were definitely some that did this

perhaps where you went it was more common for some reason

What year did you go to college? Nowadays, it's common, very common. Even at my local gym at home, the college kids are juiced beyond belief. It's rare to see someone in the gym NOT on something. It's just this day and age. It doesn't really matter what someone says or not, steroids work. Without them you won't be as big, regardless. Even if you respond poorly, it's still a bump up from your natural status and that's the logic of all these people.

yes anyone can see those posts, but also flooded in this forum is everyone and their mother preaching the importance of good training and diet. So if any kid is stupid enough to ignore those posts but then try to practice the small number of posts talking about pro cycles, then that's their own stupidity

They read the training, they read the diet posts, but let's not lie...you can preach diet, training, etc. but ultimately it's the drugs that create the bodybuilder. They cannot be that specimen without the drugs facilitating the food.

maybe his genetics ?

There are lots of famous youngsters that are juicing

- Lorenzo Becker
- Charlie Montreuil
- Antonie Vaillant

I know more, I see alot at my gym,

there was also this kid that was sponsored by BSN, he was 23 but he looked 37

Who cares if they know what they are doing ? For sure they are doing everything right ? Arnold started at 16

I say let natural selection weed the stupid out.

The same thing happens with alcohol, weed, and other drugs. There are those who say "I think I'll have one... because I know that's logical..." There are others who will always make bad decisions and think that more drugs are better.

Personally, I don't care. I actually couldn't care less. I refuse to talk to people about this topic where I work, play, or train. Why? It's irrelevant. 99% of all advice I give is washed away because I have good genetics, I eat like bear, and I train my balls off (MightyJohn knows this!). As a result, I look like a freak. The 180lb guy will look at me, make assumptions, and do what he plans on doing anyway.

MightJohn... Remember Scotty from LAFitness? The short, pasty white, fat guy (always wore a hat) that would only do one or two exercises over the course of 90 minutes while socializing at the gym and hitting on 20 year old girls? People seek his advice more than mine. Why? I'm honest.

What year did you go to college? Nowadays, it's common, very common. Even at my local gym at home, the college kids are juiced beyond belief. It's rare to see someone in the gym NOT on something. It's just this day and age. It doesn't really matter what someone says or not, steroids work. Without them you won't be as big, regardless. Even if you respond poorly, it's still a bump up from your natural status and that's the logic of all these people.

2004-2008

For some reason where I went, sure they were a bunch of juicers in the gym but the vast majority were not (I wasn't juicing then either). I guess it is school dependent.

They read the training, they read the diet posts, but let's not lie...you can preach diet, training, etc. but ultimately it's the drugs that create the bodybuilder. They cannot be that specimen without the drugs facilitating the food.

100% true

Last edited:
I say let natural selection weed the stupid out.

I have good genetics, I eat like bear, and I train my balls off (MightyJohn knows this!). As a result, I look like a freak. The 180lb guy will look at me, make assumptions, and do what he plans on doing anyway.

MightJohn... Remember Scotty from LAFitness? The short, pasty white, fat guy (always wore a hat) that would only do one or two exercises over the course of 90 minutes while socializing at the gym and hitting on 20 year old girls? People seek his advice more than mine. Why? I'm honest.

Yes I do know this...Big Dave was always eating & training his balls off...as well as a genetic freak...LA Shitness...the good times..LOL

IMO the problem with these kids is information overload. Anyone with an internet connection can come on here and read posts by b-boy, Magnum, Phil and basically lay out a decent drug protocal to get massive. But they dont get massive. They plateau very fast and throw more drugs at the issue. A combintation of too much information on drugs, an i want it now attitude, and an apparrent inability to use a search button leads to using too much drug use and not enough hard work put in before drugs are even a fleeting thought.

They never read the B-boy posts from 5 years ago when all the guy ever talked about was his massive back that was built ony verry little "sups" and years of pulling heavy weight off the ground. Back when i joined Dante was posting every 20 min about big weight, big food minimal AAS. earn that dense muscle before you even think about anything else. and the problem isnt whats being posted now....

the problem is kids now are lazy and impatient. For fucks sake use a search and read that shit. its as good as gold. but alas, all they do is skim the b-boy random thoughts thread for doseages and compounds without giving a rats ass about diet, recovery, and proper training

AWESOME POST TKav

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner