over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kids

RetiredArmy0513

Registered
Trying to start a more lighthearted topic. My daughter is 7 and at the age where she notices a lot. She has seen a definite change in me and asks a lot of questions. She calls me a "pea head" because of all the bodybuilding guys I see and she watched the Olympia with me, she said they all had small heads compared to their body. My other daughter tells me to kiss my muscles and poses with me. It's kind of funny to me and really cheers me up sometimes. Today my 7 year old drew a picture of me and I just had to laugh. She told me even though I'm a pea head she's glad I'm healthier than I was a few years ago. She remembers the rehab time for my alcoholism and TBI stuff with all my headaches. I think she'll take this version of me over the other one she knew as a toddler and little girl

Attachments

• IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 219
That's beautiful man !

Trying to start a more lighthearted topic. My daughter is 7 and at the age where she notices a lot. She has seen a definite change in me and asks a lot of questions. She calls me a "pea head" because of all the bodybuilding guys I see and she watched the Olympia with me, she said they all had small heads compared to their body. My other daughter tells me to kiss my muscles and poses with me. It's kind of funny to me and really cheers me up sometimes. Today my 7 year old drew a picture of me and I just had to laugh. She told me even though I'm a pea head she's glad I'm healthier than I was a few years ago. She remembers the rehab time for my alcoholism and TBI stuff with all my headaches. I think she'll take this version of me over the other one she knew as a toddler and little girl
Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

the greatest things i've ever accomplished was my children.
I've got a filing cabinet full of drawings , posters , letters and pictures from my kids.

Cherish every single second with them , don't ever take spending time with them for granted and do not ever never ever put your wants before their wanting to spend time with you , time is one of the biggest thing we can not replace

That's awesome man. Kids are the best. It can be tough at times and I struggle to always feel like I'm doin right by my children(we have six between my wife and I) but every once in awhile they do something like this and you know you're ok

the greatest things i've ever accomplished was my children.
I've got a filing cabinet full of drawings , posters , letters and pictures from my kids.

Cherish every single second with them , don't ever take spending time with them for granted and do not ever never ever put your wants before their wanting to spend time with you , time is one of the biggest thing we can not replace

right on point about time, we cannot get it back, time goes by fast and kids grow up even faster.

You are extremely happy dad with the little cute girl! I have a colleague called Angelina:D:D

That's awesome!! My daughters only 3 mos but my son is 10 and has always drawn army tanks, planes, and helicopters lol sometimes zombiess

Man that's awesome Army. I have two daughters and the drawings and notes never get old. Beautiful memories to say the least. I save them all and put them in a binder.

Unconditional love from little kids, no judgement no prejudices. It's a wonderful thing .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity