over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kigtropin feedbacks

The BB Monad

Registered
Anyone here use it?

I had never heard of them until this morning on another board.

2stones

ive used it and would say its as good as hygetropin. 5iu,s 5 times a week same sides etc .hope that helps.

I've just started on them, 10iu EOD, only had 3 jabs so far but I've heard nothing but very good reports about them. They're becoming more popular in the UK.

it is some of the best gh i have ever used..ive done them all every blue green,black,pink,hyge,jins lol whatever

i have coa reports on it and last batch tested at 98.5 %

if i though there was a better brand out there quality wise id have those dvd's

I've been on the kigs for a little over 2 months now and there awesome. Prior to the kigs I used blue tops 2 months, rips 2months, yellowtops 1 month in that order non stop and when I switched over to the kigs I could tell a difference right away. They are definitely high quality and as pure as the coa results claim.

Very good but IMO- a hair under Rips. only 3 I have experience with but the Rips just do it for me. Kigs would be my second choice with Mexi Green a close 3rd. Those 3 all good splittin hairs may just go by best price next time.

That's what I'm on, started at 4iu ed. Been on for 2 weeks. Instructions and a lil information come on the package. Real professional looking.

KPR

Hey bro your inbox is full..will you mke some room for my message please

Just started gettin red raised welps that itch from my Kigs.? I'm halfway through 2nd kit. I hear it's common in Chinese gh but it looks like shit.

Just started gettin red raised welps that itch from my Kigs.? I'm halfway through 2nd kit. I hear it's common in Chinese gh but it looks like shit.

really? first i have ever heard of kigtropin doing that to anyone..you must be sensitive..kigs are very pure gh so..

got my packs of kigs real quick service was excellent. just started two days ago getting sides already this stuff is jus as strong or stronger then rips and hyge very good stuff so far. i will keep everyone posted. service is top notch i will say that much.

guys this is not my thread for the record..put feedback in sponsers section

shovel you can dilute with bac water or go IM

is this your first time on gh..has other gh done this to you?

guys this is not my thread for the record..put feedback in sponsers section

shovel you can dilute with bac water or go IM

is this your first time on gh..has other gh done this to you?

Yep 1st time. I'm usin bac water. I have sterile water too, but haven't used it yet.

Any GH I've tried gives me welts if used with bacteriostatic water...I'm super sensitive to BA...hyges, blues, kigs....as kpr said IM or use sterile water

Any GH I've tried gives me welts if used with bacteriostatic water...I'm super sensitive to BA...hyges, blues, kigs....as kpr said IM or use sterile water

Thanks bros. You can always count on everybody here. :)

Yep 1st time. I'm usin bac water. I have sterile water too, but haven't used it yet.

yeah you are just sensitive..its not the gh its you..any gh would prob do the same thng to you..its why i asked if its your first run with gh..but hey you started off with the right brand ;)

Im sure they are great but I find them on the expensive side. I tried 100 inbetween Rips they felt same to me. I would consider if price came down. Unless of course the prices have changed since I last looked. I am well stocked for winter so Ill either stay with Rips, go with Mexy elios or these in spring. But i Need more feedback here and the welt thing I dont like at all. Maybe its the water bur the man says he used other stuff no welts. Who knows but something to listen out for. Safety first.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131