over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kigtropin questions??????

Have you got a link to where gh 15 talks about kigs ? I've never seen him mention it

Bro you don't need a link. Don't you read the Bible? Almost every page in the Bible for last six months talks about kigs.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Can anyone confirm which kigs are the good ones or are they all the same ? The neatly stamped dates or the Ink looking ones ?

I will have another look , I thought I had remembered him condoning pharma gh but I must be wrong

First and foremost, GH takes a loooong time to work within your system. You can't expect to get effects of GH, such as joint pains, etc in 2 days bro. It takes a while for it and GH is a long process cycle the recommended times is a minimum of 6 months on it 5 days on 2 days off. Dont know what specifics usage or purpose you have using GH but if your using for general health and not "bodybuilding" than your dosage should be either 1.5ius in the morning and at night before bed, empty stomach works best or up it up to 2iu's I really dont see the need to do anything higher than 4iu per day but thats my personal opinion and a medical opinion on that due to several consults w anti aging clinics and doctors.

Always educate yourself before doing ANYTHING, yeah good advise is good however, it always good to go to a "PROFESSIONAL" A lot of good brothers will give you their experiences, advise, etc but remember that "each body" is different what works for others doesnt mean that it will work for you. Just keep that in mind! and lastly DONT EVER follow the gym rat "steroid loaded dude" at the gym, yes they mean well but remember that everybody has a different agenda with their training, some do it for fun, others for competition, others for self confidence and to look better. Once you find your agenda than you should know what to do and lastly, remember to ALWAYS read the good articles out there, plenty online, books etc. Get educated and do not be "test monkey" just my opinion and solid advise bro. Be safe

I have done hours of reading/researching and asking questions before I decided to purchase and begin my regiment....However, I wasnt aware that the sides took a while to begin...
The reason for this thread was a bit of skeptisism regarding the reconstitution and the fact that my wife is doing this with me at a very low dosage and I am more concerned for her than I am for myself..
I really wanted to see other peoples experience with the Kigs, as I am aware of an instance where an individual using the gh in question had IGF bloodwork done and levels were VERY low....
I am merely questioning some of the things involved in my research and looking to compare to others...thanks for your concern and advise tho, much obliged....

newyork

Last edited:
I'm a little confused as to how many different kigs are out there and which ones are the real deal ?

Ok, now that I have switched to BAC water, the kigs bubble up and take longer to dissolve the powder...I dont know why, but it happens...also I am feeling very tired everyday, I am not sure if this is due to the kigs or not, but I feel it...

I cannot wait til next friday at 945 am when I can get my blood drawn...the moment of truth will then be that following Tuesday or wednesday....

stay tuned

newyork

First and foremost, GH takes a loooong time to work within your system. You can't expect to get effects of GH, such as joint pains, etc in 2 days bro. It takes a while for it and GH is a long process cycle the recommended times is a minimum of 6 months on it 5 days on 2 days off. Dont know what specifics usage or purpose you have using GH but if your using for general health and not "bodybuilding" than your dosage should be either 1.5ius in the morning and at night before bed, empty stomach works best or up it up to 2iu's I really dont see the need to do anything higher than 4iu per day but thats my personal opinion and a medical opinion on that due to several consults w anti aging clinics and doctors.

Always educate yourself before doing ANYTHING, yeah good advise is good however, it always good to go to a "PROFESSIONAL" A lot of good brothers will give you their experiences, advise, etc but remember that "each body" is different what works for others doesnt mean that it will work for you. Just keep that in mind! and lastly DONT EVER follow the gym rat "steroid loaded dude" at the gym, yes they mean well but remember that everybody has a different agenda with their training, some do it for fun, others for competition, others for self confidence and to look better. Once you find your agenda than you should know what to do and lastly, remember to ALWAYS read the good articles out there, plenty online, books etc. Get educated and do not be "test monkey" just my opinion and solid advise bro. Be safe

GH does not take 6 months to show results. Your idiotic rambling has just made you look incredibly ignorant. Please dont post anymore, you have nothing to offer this board. I have been using HGH for 13 years on and off and I always knew when I got on HGH within DAYS....not months...DAYS!

If it really takes anyone 6 months to notice results on HGH, then they are genetic rejects who should quit and take up another hobby.

Have you got a link to where gh 15 talks about kigs ? I've never seen him mention it

Are you serious? He talks about them every single day! You obviously don't follow him...cuz he's been talking about them every day for about 4 months now.

Ok, now that I have switched to BAC water, the kigs bubble up and take longer to dissolve the powder...I dont know why, but it happens...also I am feeling very tired everyday, I am not sure if this is due to the kigs or not, but I feel it...

I cannot wait til next friday at 945 am when I can get my blood drawn...the moment of truth will then be that following Tuesday or wednesday....

stay tuned

newyork

What were you mixing it with? NACL should be the only other thing you would use.

What were you mixing it with? NACL should be the only other thing you would use.

Sterile water for inj..when I ordered bac they were out, so they sent me sterile inj water instead....

Are you serious? He talks about them every single day! You obviously don't follow him...cuz he's been talking about them every day for about 4 months now.

I don't follow his posts every day or even every month as you do .

one pic

Attachments

• IMG_6225.jpg
    IMG_6225.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 567
two

Attachments

• IMG_7527.jpg
    IMG_7527.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 1,165
three

Attachments